Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 90,101 to 90,120 of 96,284

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire I can't log on for another 7 and a half hours. If you're on then I can trade. If not I can give them to someone that is on more often that can give them to you when you're on, or I can also trade tomorrow morning (your afternoon). Also another reminder that it was a Choice Band that I wanted, I made a typo above, not sure if you saw that.

i try te be online cuz after 7 hours is already about 3.00 am here xD so i try or else in the morging then yeas i saw is i only hav a king rock but i''ll search for a choice bank if im lucky

@crownthe3mpire Thanks, sounds like we have a 6 hour time difference. I usually go on in the morning from 8:00-9:30 which would be 2:00-3:30 in the afternoon for you. King's Rock is for my Slowpoke to evolve into Slowking, and the Choice Band is for my shiny Azumarill.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire I can't log on for another 7 and a half hours. If you're on then I can trade. If not I can give them to someone that is on more often that can give them to you when you're on, or I can also trade tomorrow morning (your afternoon). Also another reminder that it was a Choice Band that I wanted, I made a typo above, not sure if you saw that.

i try te be online cuz after 7 hours is already about 3.00 am here xD so i try or else in the morging then yeas i saw is i only hav a king rock but i''ll search for a choice bank if im lucky

@crownthe3mpire Thanks, sounds like we have a 6 hour time difference. I usually go on in the morning from 8:00-9:30 which would be 2:00-3:30 in the afternoon for you. King's Rock is for my Slowpoke to evolve into Slowking, and the Choice Band is for my shiny Azumarill.

yeay its a bit to much time diffrents xD but oh well i will be online ofcourse it weekend now : D

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

@iSwirlix I'm online now if you like to trade?
on FC of 1118-0718-6131

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

iSwirlix

jm29 wrote:

@iSwirlix I'm online now if you like to trade?
on FC of 1118-0718-6131

Alrighty Had to re-add you. Went through my list a few days ago and deleted quite a few people. Sorry about that.
Thanks!

Friend Safari: Fire - Ninetales, Charmeleon, Growlithe
FC: 1392-4555-6297

CodeBreaker4

@CrownThe3mpire How many are they so I can go catch some stuff to trade for them?

Btw do you still need the shiny Sylveon? I see that someone else is going to let you clone theirs.

Edited on by CodeBreaker4

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

jm29

@iSwirlix that okay will be back online right after it clones

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

iHeart

anyone have chansey in their safari ?:3

my FC : 2852-8182-4483
my name is: iHeart

Trading shiny mew and jirachi for other legendary <3

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire How many are they so I can go catch some stuff to trade for them?

gonna trade you 15 pokemon's

Ok I'll start getting them. Do you still need the shiny Sylveon? I saw someone else let you borrow theirs to clone.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

Ok I'll start getting them. Do you still need the shiny Sylveon? I saw someone else let you borrow theirs to clone.

`

yess if i could leftwingzero can not trade untill 6 or 7 hours from now so if i clone the sylveon thats 1 pokemon less for me and him to let me broow it

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

`

yess if i could leftwingzero can not trade untill 6 or 7 hours from now so if i clone the sylveon thats 1 pokemon less for me and him to let me broow it

Ok. You need Helioptile not Heliolisk?

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

`

if you could get me Helioptile that would be great if cant a heliolisk will work to

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

`

if you could get me Helioptile that would be great if cant a heliolisk will work to

I can let you borrow a Heliolisk to clone.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

`

sure that would be nice ^^

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

`

sure that would be nice ^^

I'm ready to trade now.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

@coebreaker4 i made them as legit as possible it can be that 1 have 5iv because there was a problem that one cant have 6iv or something

CrownThe3mpire

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic