Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,921 to 89,940 of 96,284

CodeBreaker4

@CrownThe3mpire Let me know when you have those gen shiny pokes ready. I'm going to go do something real quick, be back in about 10 minutes.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Let me know when you have those gen shiny pokes ready. I'm going to go do something real quick, be back in about 10 minutes.

im almost done just have to do is the shiny mew for mia and then im putting it in pokebank

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

im almost done just have to do is the shiny mew for mia and then im putting it in pokebank

Alright I'm back. Have you tried genning a shiny Mewtwo transferring it over to see the shiny mega forms? I bet it looks really cool.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

Alright I'm back. Have you tried genning a shiny Mewtwo transferring it over to see the shiny mega forms? I bet it looks really cool.

i have your pokemon ready in my pokemon x that i use just of transfer @miab37 also habe your mew ready to go ^^
Yess fersure im using a shiny mewtwo now with x magestone its awsome with the green ;p

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire We are messing with Poketransfer right now....Sorry...Sidetracked. This way we get our other cool shinies over.

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

i have your pokemon ready in my pokemon x that i use just of transfer @miab37 also habe your mew ready to go ^^
Yess fersure im using a shiny mewtwo now with x magestone its awsome with the green ;p

I want a shiny Mewtwo so bad. I tried getting one from someone but they wanted a 6iv shiny Latios, If only I had one, but then again shiny Latios looks cool too who knows if I would have given it up lol.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

I want a shiny Mewtwo so bad. I tried getting one from someone but they wanted a 6iv shiny Latios, If only I had one, but then again shiny Latios looks cool too who knows if I would have given it up lol.

haha iknow thats way i have one xD thank god i had one in my black 2 ;p i also have a shiny latio but i dont think is 6iv D:

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Could I by chance clone your shiny mewtwo?

i can get you one better then mine i have a 2 or 3 iv give me a sec and i get you 1 with 6iv

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire Well, poopoodoodoocacapoopledoople....You'd make my life SO much easier by making all my legends 6iv or telling me how
Please watch the profanity — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

haha iknow thats way i have one xD thank god i had one in my black 2 ;p i also have a shiny latio but i dont think is 6iv D:

Thank you so much! Can you make me a timid shiny Mewtwo 6iv?
Hey my friend is on now going to get the Hawlucha from him.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Well, poopoodoodoocacapoopledoople....You'd make my life SO much easier by making all my legends 6iv or telling me how
Please watch the profanity — TBD

hahah no problem xD im coming online in 1 min for the mew and mewtwo

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

Thank you so much! Can you make me a timid shiny Mewtwo 6iv?
Hey my friend is on now going to get the Hawlucha from him.

Already done ;p im coming online now and yes i would like to clone it : D put let me put my pokemon y on first after the mewtwo trade

CrownThe3mpire

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic