Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Showing 89,901 to 89,920 of 96,370

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Leftwingzero

89,901. Posted:

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero I have a Frenzy Plant Chikorita, Blast Burn Cyndaquil, and Hydro Cannon Totodile :)

@jm29 Awesome!

there from Gen 3 but yes

@jm29 I'm gonna have to get a legit cartridge to be able to use Poke Transporter. I can use my acekard version to transfer over Pokemon with just the shiny code on so they should still transfer over to my legit Black when i get it. I'm gonna use the site Prize Rebel to earn it. It's the same site I used to get Pokemon X. Here's the link if you're interested in trying it out (I would use an email that you don't use for it as you'll get a lot of spam):
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=5333017
I'm going to bed earlier from now on, good night.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

vidal

89,902. Posted:

@jm29 do u have a jjrachi I will gibe u the shiny ninetails

vidal

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3168-6243

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jm29

89,903. Posted:

@vidal I had it back in Gen 3 the 1st time you where able to so yes

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anq0weXRtJUYdGVVSno4OE5xY1JMUHdoOGQyUUxjM2c#gid=0

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

AuthorMessage
Avatar

vidal

89,904. Posted:

@jm29 2 things I will give u a shiny nine tail for it and 2 did poke bank already come out ?????

vidal

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3168-6243

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jm29

89,905. Posted:

vidal wrote:

@jm29 2 things I will give u a shiny nine tail for it and 2 did poke bank already come out ?????

Yes it did to day :)

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anq0weXRtJUYdGVVSno4OE5xY1JMUHdoOGQyUUxjM2c#gid=0

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jm29

89,906. Posted:

@Leftwingzero have a Riolu with Aura Sphere as will but not shiny n have a good night

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anq0weXRtJUYdGVVSno4OE5xY1JMUHdoOGQyUUxjM2c#gid=0

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

AuthorMessage
Avatar

vidal

89,907. Posted:

@jm29 cool I didn't know and I will trade u a 6ivs shiny nine tails for it

vidal

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3168-6243

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Desteny9552

89,908. Posted:

I have a collection of 8 shinies (not including legendaries) i got my shiny beedril :3 <3

  • Desteny

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

blooboy

89,909. Posted:

hi all does anybody have a cincicco??

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

vidal

89,910. Posted:

I want a jirachi plz I will give the person a shiny 6 IVs nine tail for jirachi plz :(

vidal

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3168-6243

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iHeart

89,911. Posted:

vidal wrote:

@Iheart I will give u a shiny 6 IVs nine tail for the shiny jirachi the shiny nine tails also has the ability drought u want ?????

thank you but im looking legendary to a legendary :3

anyone want to trade with me ?:3 i have shiny mew and jirachi :3 <3

my FC : 2852-8182-4483
my name is: iHeart

Trading shiny mew and jirachi for other legendary <3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrownThe3mpire

89,912. Posted:

goodmorning all : D

CrownThe3mpire

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mio

89,913. Posted:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

100 pokemon more <3 cant wait to finish it

@mio If you want to make a list of what you need maybe when I get on tomorrow morning (evening for you) I can let you dex as many as I have to help you.

Oh my that will be great! ^_^ i list them for u :3

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 33/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mio

89,914. Posted:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

goodmorning all : D

Morning ^_^

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 33/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrownThe3mpire

89,915. Posted:

about my shiny i had 562 yesterday at the end i had 572 now in the morging is 579 looking good ;p

Edited on by CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mio

89,916. Posted:

@Leftwingzero

ekans , meowth , Tentacruel , Hitmonlee , Hitmonchan , Lickylicky , Koffing , Weezing ,
Porygon , Bellossom , Politoed , Aipom , Sunflora , Pineco , Forretress , Dophan ,Porygon2 , Stantler , Tyrogue , Hitmontop , Smoochum , Magby , Wurmple , Silcoon , Dustox , Lotad , Ludicolo , Seedot, Shiftry, Taillow, , Numel , Camerupt ,
Baltoy ,Claydol , Cradily , Anorith , Armaldo , Castform , Duskull , Glalie , Huntail , Kricketot , Kricketune, Cherubi , Cherrim , Ambipom , Bronzor, Bronzong, Finneon , Lumineon, Magnezone , Tangrowth , Electivire , Magmortar , Porygon-Z, Dusknoir , Darumaka, Darmanitan , Zen Darmanitan , Yamask , Cofagrigus , Carracosta , Archen , Archeops , Klink , Eelektrik , Beheeyem

That's all i need .. i have pokemon that doesnt evolve yet soo i try to raised them .. i need to breed my pokemon soo that i can dex their babies. .. :3 then my entire pokedex will be finish! <3

Edited on by Mio

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 33/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Leftwingzero

89,917. Posted:

Mio wrote:

@Leftwingzero

ekans , meowth , Tentacruel , Hitmonlee , Hitmonchan , Lickylicky , Koffing , Weezing ,
Porygon , Bellossom , Politoed , Aipom , Sunflora , Pineco , Forretress , Dophan ,Porygon2 , Stantler , Tyrogue , Hitmontop , Smoochum , Magby , Wurmple , Silcoon , Dustox , Lotad , Ludicolo , Seedot, Shiftry, Taillow, , Numel , Camerupt ,
Baltoy ,Claydol , Cradily , Anorith , Armaldo , Castform , Duskull , Glalie , Huntail , Kricketot , Kricketune, Cherubi , Cherrim , Ambipom , Bronzor, Bronzong, Finneon , Lumineon, Magnezone , Tangrowth , Electivire , Magmortar , Porygon-Z, Dusknoir , Darumaka, Darmanitan , Zen Darmanitan , Yamask , Cofagrigus , Carracosta , Archen , Archeops , Klink , Eelektrik , Beheeyem

That's all i need .. i have pokemon that doesnt evolve yet soo i try to raised them .. i need to breed my pokemon soo that i can dex their babies. .. :3 then my entire pokedex will be finish! <3

@mio I have about half the list for you. I'm gonna start the trade. The quickest way will be for us to cycle through them where you trade back what I give you each time and at the end you'll know I'm done when I give your first Pokemon you gave me back to you.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mio

89,918. Posted:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

@Leftwingzero

ekans , meowth , Tentacruel , Hitmonlee , Hitmonchan , Lickylicky , Koffing , Weezing ,
Porygon , Bellossom , Politoed , Aipom , Sunflora , Pineco , Forretress , Dophan ,Porygon2 , Stantler , Tyrogue , Hitmontop , Smoochum , Magby , Wurmple , Silcoon , Dustox , Lotad , Ludicolo , Seedot, Shiftry, Taillow, , Numel , Camerupt ,
Baltoy ,Claydol , Cradily , Anorith , Armaldo , Castform , Duskull , Glalie , Huntail , Kricketot , Kricketune, Cherubi , Cherrim , Ambipom , Bronzor, Bronzong, Finneon , Lumineon, Magnezone , Tangrowth , Electivire , Magmortar , Porygon-Z, Dusknoir , Darumaka, Darmanitan , Zen Darmanitan , Yamask , Cofagrigus , Carracosta , Archen , Archeops , Klink , Eelektrik , Beheeyem

That's all i need .. i have pokemon that doesnt evolve yet soo i try to raised them .. i need to breed my pokemon soo that i can dex their babies. .. :3 then my entire pokedex will be finish! <3

@mio I have about half the list for you. I'm gonna start the trade. The quickest way will be for us to cycle through them where you trade back what I give you each time and at the end you'll know I'm done when I give your first Pokemon you gave me back to you.

Alright thnk you soo much! ^.^

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 33/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Leftwingzero

89,919. Posted:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

@Leftwingzero

ekans , meowth , Tentacruel , Hitmonlee , Hitmonchan , Lickylicky , Koffing , Weezing ,
Porygon , Bellossom , Politoed , Aipom , Sunflora , Pineco , Forretress , Dophan ,Porygon2 , Stantler , Tyrogue , Hitmontop , Smoochum , Magby , Wurmple , Silcoon , Dustox , Lotad , Ludicolo , Seedot, Shiftry, Taillow, , Numel , Camerupt ,
Baltoy ,Claydol , Cradily , Anorith , Armaldo , Castform , Duskull , Glalie , Huntail , Kricketot , Kricketune, Cherubi , Cherrim , Ambipom , Bronzor, Bronzong, Finneon , Lumineon, Magnezone , Tangrowth , Electivire , Magmortar , Porygon-Z, Dusknoir , Darumaka, Darmanitan , Zen Darmanitan , Yamask , Cofagrigus , Carracosta , Archen , Archeops , Klink , Eelektrik , Beheeyem

That's all i need .. i have pokemon that doesnt evolve yet soo i try to raised them .. i need to breed my pokemon soo that i can dex their babies. .. :3 then my entire pokedex will be finish! <3

@mio I have about half the list for you. I'm gonna start the trade. The quickest way will be for us to cycle through them where you trade back what I give you each time and at the end you'll know I'm done when I give your first Pokemon you gave me back to you.

Alright thnk you soo much! ^.^

@mio After this battle I will trade.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Leftwingzero

89,920. Posted:

@mio The last Pokemon I'll give you will be Lickitung which you can keep. Just go to the move relearner and have it relearn rollout then level it once and you'll have Lickilicki.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero