Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,901 to 89,920 of 96,284

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire Kay. I have Victini that I can bank over, but I highly doubt he's a 6. Plus, I'm not banking until tomorrow night. I have a few shinies over there too. I caught a Pikachu. and then I have giratina, dialga and palkia. im not sure what other legends areover there. well, some are ones that I already have. Once he gets a clone of shiny mew for trade then I'll be on. So just send me a trade request. I'm only going to trade what we've discussed for now. If you think of something else, just let me know on here. If it's something I have to clone, you'll probably have to wait til tomorrow or later on Saturday.

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire In about an hour he will be on. So I will trade you it then. How long will it take to clone it?

i hope in 5 min xD some pokemon are a pain D:

Ok. Hey so you can pokegen? Think you can gen me some shiny starters?

sure whitch one do you want ?

I kinda want all, how many can you make now?

i can make all starters from gen 1 to 5 in 5 -10 min ? shiny forms max iv en good ev

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Kay. I have Victini that I can bank over, but I highly doubt he's a 6. Plus, I'm not banking until tomorrow night. I have a few shinies over there too. I caught a Pikachu. and then I have giratina, dialga and palkia. im not sure what other legends areover there. well, some are ones that I already have. Once he gets a clone of shiny mew for trade then I'll be on. So just send me a trade request. I'm only going to trade what we've discussed for now. If you think of something else, just let me know on here. If it's something I have to clone, you'll probably have to wait til tomorrow or later on Saturday.

Sure thank you im online now dont see you yet but if you give me lik 5-10 min like with @codebreaker4 i can give you a shiny mew with 6iv en good ev ?

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@Leftwingzero Yea, I noticed people helped her after I posted. I assumed people did anyhow, I just figured I'd offer my services. Thank you for letting me know though =)

MiaB37

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire no, I'm not on just yet. Can I give you his game code to just trade to him? And will you just take whatever for it? We have it, just need one for him to trade.

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

MiaB37 wrote:

@CodeBreaker4 I have a 6iv shiny Honedge. I just made one for someone on here that I'm talking to but don't remember who. We're almost done cloning for the day. I really want to play and he's been at it for 3 hours now. But I can always make another one

@MiaB37 Sure if you don't mind making one whenever you can that would be great.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 Sure, just remind me.
@CrownThe3mpire And if you'll just take whatever for that 6iv shiny Mew you can just trade it to my game. he got sick of cloning

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire no, I'm not on just yet. Can I give you his game code to just trade to him? And will you just take whatever for it? We have it, just need one for him to trade.

sure no problem give me his code and i will add him and i will doe tha starters for @codebreaker4 allong with a shiny mew for him my FC:5386-8374-1868 IGN Crown

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

@CrownThe3mpire Will hidden abilities go through? Cause I want Chikarita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Turtwig, Snivy and Piplup with it. For Charmander timid nature for the mega y form.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CodeBreaker4 Sure, just remind me.
@CrownThe3mpire And if you'll just take whatever for that 6iv shiny Mew you can just trade it to my game. he got sick of cloning

sure just give a crap pokemon you dont want anymore

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Will hidden abilities go through? Cause I want Chikarita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Turtwig, Snivy and Piplup with it. For Charmander timid nature for the mega y form.

i will try cuz some abil is still not releasd same that i helped wit @leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 Ok I'll remind you. So you want to trade now? Give me back my Rayquaza and I'll give you the shiny Thundurus to clone.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire I'm also trying to get ahold of a copy of non hacked legends that I have. Is there a 100% sure way to know if they are? does cloning make them a hack?

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

i will try cuz some abil is still not releasd same that i helped wit @leftwingzero

Alright, I don't know which haven't been released yet.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire I'm also trying to get ahold of a copy of non hacked legends that I have. Is there a 100% sure way to know if they are? does cloning make them a hack?

for now there is no way to know maybe about over a couple weeks and for that cloning i dont think that is will be hacks guz if the id and the sid stays the same there will be no problem

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

MiaB37 wrote:

@Leftwingzero Yea, I noticed people helped her after I posted. I assumed people did anyhow, I just figured I'd offer my services. Thank you for letting me know though =)

@miab37 No problem, I cycled through 35-40 with her this morning. I didn't want you to waste your time moving all those Pokemon just for her to tell you that I already gave her that.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire Okay. Because I heard that hacked Pokémon wouldn't make it through to the bank, period. Then the bank shut down and aside from what Nintendo claimed, I also heard that it was because hacked Pokémon made it through.

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Okay. Because I heard that hacked Pokémon wouldn't make it through to the bank, period. Then the bank shut down and aside from what Nintendo claimed, I also heard that it was because hacked Pokémon made it through.

yeay hacked pokemon cant go trhou i tryed it but i have heard also that some hacked pokemon got trhou but how i dont know

CrownThe3mpire

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic