Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,821 to 89,840 of 96,284

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 Your Rayquaza is ready to go back to you. Was that all, aside from Tyrogue? Now, Kevin (my fiancée) is much better at cloning than I am. I think some Pokémon just don't cooperate as well as others. I am getting really frustrated and sick of cloning on top of that. haha. How many Tyrogues did you want? 3 or 4 (including the one you already have)? And if so, I do not know how long it will take. I've spent way too much time on cloning and I'd rather just be playing the game. So I may have your Tyrogue for a little bit. Or what I can do, is trade yours back after the first one I get that way you still have it. Once Kevin's done, I'll be online and ready to trade you back.

MiaB37

MiaB37

@vidal If you still have that 6iv shiny Ninetails with drought, can I borrow it to clone? Vulpix/Ninetails are my favorite Pokémon and I don't have a shiny Vulpix/Nintails. Or is there something you'd want to trade for it?

MiaB37

MiaB37

@Tronmays I will gladly trade you a 6iv Meloetta for your 6iv shiny Deoxys. Or, I can do the trade, clone your deoxys and give it back. And yes, you can keep Meloetta.

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

I have 4 arceus 3 keldeo 5 meloetta and 4 victini im willing to trade im only looking for GEN 6 SHINY POKEMON hare is a list of some of the shiny pokemon im looking for

Fletchling
Pancham
Honedge
Inkay
Binacle
Helioptile
Tyrunt
Amaura
Sylveon
Hawlucha
Phantump
espurr MALE

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 Ok I'll get on in a bit. Yes the shiny Tyrouge I found. If you can clone me 2, so I can have the original and 2 clones so I can get all 3 shiny forms. You can clone yourself as many copies as you want too. And yeah that works if you manage to clone one you can send me mine back and work off of that clone. I kinda want an extra 3 to give to my nephew so he can have all 3 shiny forms too, if you can do it that would be cool, but you can take your time with it, you need to play the game too not just be stuck cloning stuff for people.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@jm29 Weren't you and I doing some trading? If so, I thought you said you needed a better shiny Shaymin. The best I have so far is lv.100 4iv. I'm also looking for legendaries shiny and non with 6iv. If you're already responded to half of my question, I'm sorry but I don't come on here a lot, so I don't even try to figure out where I left off. I do know that I'm hardcore looking for a shiny 5-6 (preferably a 6) of vulpix for sure. I can always make a second to become Ninetails. We need to figure out a way to go over what we have and what we need from each other.

MiaB37

MiaB37

@Mio Out of the Pokémon you need list, I have:
ekans (I can breed one no problem) , meowth , Hitmonlee , Koffing , Weezing ,
Porygon , Aipom , Forretress , Dophan , Hitmontop , Magby , Tyrogue, Silcoon (Not 100%, but I have one of them in a safari for sure)Dustox , Lotad , Seedot, Shiftry, Taillow, , Camerupt ,Cradily , Anorith , Armaldo , Castform , Ambipom , Bronzor, Bronzong, Finneon , Lumineon, Tangrowth , Porygon-Z, Darumaka, Darmanitan , Carracosta , Archen , Archeops. Some you can keep, but I am holding on to most of them. So I can at least help you complete your dex =) I may or may not have some, I was looking but then I got sidetracked. But I have 98% of those

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire If you can make it 6iv and shiny, I'll trade you my 5iv shiny Honedge.

i only can make it 6iv not shiny cuz it has a shiny block so i cant go trou pokebank with it

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire If you can make your Victini a 6iv, I have a 6iv shiny Honedge.

so for who im i making it for you or @codebreaker4 or do you want both 1 ? cuz i already have made it a 6iv one and with good ev to and it has pokerus with it

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

@MiaB37 It's only a 1 iv shiny, but it is still a shiny Thundurus.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic