Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,801 to 89,820 of 96,284

Leftwingzero

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

@Leftwingzero

ekans , meowth , Tentacruel , Hitmonlee , Hitmonchan , Lickylicky , Koffing , Weezing ,
Porygon , Bellossom , Politoed , Aipom , Sunflora , Pineco , Forretress , Dophan ,Porygon2 , Stantler , Tyrogue , Hitmontop , Smoochum , Magby , Wurmple , Silcoon , Dustox , Lotad , Ludicolo , Seedot, Shiftry, Taillow, , Numel , Camerupt ,
Baltoy ,Claydol , Cradily , Anorith , Armaldo , Castform , Duskull , Glalie , Huntail , Kricketot , Kricketune, Cherubi , Cherrim , Ambipom , Bronzor, Bronzong, Finneon , Lumineon, Magnezone , Tangrowth , Electivire , Magmortar , Porygon-Z, Dusknoir , Darumaka, Darmanitan , Zen Darmanitan , Yamask , Cofagrigus , Carracosta , Archen , Archeops , Klink , Eelektrik , Beheeyem

That's all i need .. i have pokemon that doesnt evolve yet soo i try to raised them .. i need to breed my pokemon soo that i can dex their babies. .. :3 then my entire pokedex will be finish! <3

@mio I have about half the list for you. I'm gonna start the trade. The quickest way will be for us to cycle through them where you trade back what I give you each time and at the end you'll know I'm done when I give your first Pokemon you gave me back to you.

Alright thnk you soo much! ^.^

@mio After this battle I will trade.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Leftwingzero

@mio The last Pokemon I'll give you will be Lickitung which you can keep. Just go to the move relearner and have it relearn rollout then level it once and you'll have Lickilicki.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

Mio

Leftwingzero wrote:

@mio The last Pokemon I'll give you will be Lickitung which you can keep. Just go to the move relearner and have it relearn rollout then level it once and you'll have Lickilicki.

Aw okay thnks ^_^

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

Leftwingzero

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Aw okay thnks ^_^

@mio I have a couple more to give you, but I have to take my daughter to school, be back in a few.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Mio

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Aw okay thnks ^_^

@mio I have a couple more to give you, but I have to take my daughter to school, be back in a few.

oh okay tyt ^_^

Playing Pokemon Y

VectorPup

I added you Mike, I also added you Ryan. Still looking for plenty of friends for safari.

1564-3881-3304 pawniard/cacturn/absol IGN: Terry
Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

Leftwingzero

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Aw okay thnks ^_^

oh okay tyt ^_^

@mio I'm back, and am tr'ing you now.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Mio

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Aw okay thnks ^_^

oh okay tyt ^_^

Thnks soo much :3

Playing Pokemon Y

Leftwingzero

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Aw okay thnks ^_^

oh okay tyt ^_^

@mio You're welcome. Hopefully you can find more on gts. Sometimes you can get lucky on there.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Mio

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Aw okay thnks ^_^

oh okay tyt ^_^

@mio You're welcome. Hopefully you can find more on gts. Sometimes you can get lucky on there.

gts does it same with wonder trade?

Playing Pokemon Y

Leftwingzero

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Aw okay thnks ^_^

oh okay tyt ^_^

gts does it same with wonder trade?

@mio No, on GTS you look up the Pokemon you want, and you will see a list of that Pokemon with what the other trainer wants in return. Most of the time they request crazy things like legendaries, but sometimes they have fair trades on there.

1848-2349-2268 - David

kinitu11

looking for dark, fighting and steel safaris add me please (:

Filipe 4012-4373-6369

Leftwingzero

My safari list is almost complete. If anyone has any of these safaris please let me know, I will make space for only those that do. I have the Pokemon, but need to complete my list.
Electric - Manectric
Fairy - Togepi, Spiritzee, Clefairy
Psychic - Duosion
Rock - Shuckle
Steel - Bronzong

1848-2349-2268 - David

VectorPup

I added you kinitu, and I wish I knew what was in my safari. Haven't really got that information yet. If I find out I have any of those leftwing, I'll let you know.

Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

kinitu11

VectorPup wrote:

I added you kinitu, and I wish I knew what was in my safari. Haven't really got that information yet. If I find out I have any of those leftwing, I'll let you know.

adding you back. go online so i can tell your type and pokemons (:
Edit: You have a dark safari with pawniard and cacturne You need to go online for the third one to appear. Hope its sableye XP

Edited on by kinitu11

Filipe 4012-4373-6369

Leftwingzero

VectorPup wrote:

@vectorpup Thanks for checking, and nice Ein avatar.

1848-2349-2268 - David

kinitu11

the last one is absol
Edit: get your free celebi if you haven't yet (:

Edited on by kinitu11

Filipe 4012-4373-6369

VectorPup

kinitu11 wrote:

VectorPup wrote:

adding you back. go online so i can tell your type and pokemons (:
Edit: You have a dark safari with pawniard and cacturne You need to go online for the third one to appear. Hope its sableye XP

Thanks, yeah I got Celebi. I'm a little bummed I missed the mega evolved blaziken by like 3 days. It's kinda a long story as to why. My ex kinda took all my game systems/games along with everything else I owned. I just got around to getting a new 3DS, been a fan of pokemon since red and blue with the old mall tours. It's nice to finally get to play the 3D version.

Oh sorry, hadn't realized it kicked me offline at some point.Thanks for the add, and thanks for the information!

Edited on by VectorPup

Percentful

Does anybody happen to have a ditto Friend Safari?

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic