Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 85,261 to 85,280 of 96,284

kratos89

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire no it's the opposite , fighting type moves can't touch ghost types , while ghost types do nutrual to fighting types .
@Dallas_Howell yes copycat people don't expect it . H1B1 use ice fang against my garchomp . He had gliscor out . Garchomp dies. I switch in lucario , use copycat . Ice fang that gliscor and it dies . Yay . Still lost the battle though. 😅

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

VVlZARD

Add me plz. Will add back all

Friend Code: 0946-2500-1567
DS Name: Zomboy

jm29

H1B1Esquire wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

my legendary team is unbeatible lol .

I will challenge that. How long are you going to be awake?

@H1B1Esquire and @kratos89 if you battle with the legendary team can you please post the code so I can see it please?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

elbowhead

@h1B1 ohh I thought you meant in general , when odor sleuth is active fighting types can hit ghost pokemon .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

H1B1Esquire

jm29 wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

my legendary team is unbeatible lol .

I will challenge that. How long are you going to be awake?

@H1B1Esquire and @ kratos89 if you battle with the legendary team can you please post the code so I can see it please?

I'm okay with that if @ Kratos89 is.

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire did you make that 6 or 5 IV jap ditto . Or no . It's cool if you didn't .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

crashkid960jr

@xafe gg man gg and wow dem rests though holy crap

Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466
Ice Safari: Delibird, Piloswine, ???
Pokedex Y ver.: 632/719, 29 shinies.
Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon AS ver: ???, two shinies.
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

3DS Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@h1B1 ohh I thought you meant in general , when odor sleuth is active fighting types can hit ghost pokemon .

That's what I get for not playing the past few days

EST zoner
idk Safari:

crashkid960jr

crashkid960jr wrote:

HIs snorlax versus my braixen what an epic battle but he beat it and my gyrados then i finished him off with mega gardevoir what an epic battle indeed.

Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

xafe

crashkid960jr wrote:

Snorlax is a hero.... I might have won if u had just rested one more time.... and I failed half way through... I meant to baton pass the driftblim... but I pressed switch instead T_T

Edited on by xafe

xafe

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire did you make that 6 or 5 IV jap ditto . Or no . It's cool if you didn't .

That kind of fell between my "taking a break from cloning" rest. If I do get an irresistible offer to clone something, I'm in there like free swim-wear, other than that, maybe tomorrow I'll run shop at some point.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

xafe

crashkid960jr wrote:

crashkid960jr wrote:

HIs snorlax versus my braixen what an epic battle but he beat it and my gyrados then i finished him off with mega gardevoir what an epic battle indeed.

it was a great battle!!! Let's do it again sometime! I just hope I can remember baton pass net time

xafe

Leftwingzero

InSaNeXephos wrote:

@Leftwingzero hey do you think that you can help me?

@InSaNeXephos While I can't offer my legendaries to you without something valuable in return, I can give you some advice to help you get your own legendaries. First you'll have to get something valuable that you can breed many copies of. Phione may be the easiest, but I have used 5iv hidden ability Chimchar and Turtwig. Put them up on GTS for either a Xerneas or Yveltal. If you can't get them then what you are offering isn't valuable enough. When you get a Xerneas or Yveltal, put it up on trade for a Latios or Latias. Once you get that you can pretty easily use them to trade for any legendary allowed on GTS.

You also may get lucky. Sometimes people will fill their Pokedex by making a box of cloned legendaries (usually the same one) and offer them over and over again for regular Pokemon. If you find this happening, keep clicking to search for that legend over and over again until another trade pops up for a regular Pokemon. You'll have to be quick though. Sometimes even as little as two seconds is too long to grab it.

As you collect legends you can then trade with others on here or on other forums to increase your collection. This is how I got most of my regular legendaries, it was a lot of hard work on GTS, but the hard work was rewarded. I hope this information will help you.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

crashkid960jr

@insane just go to reddit and get friend codes there that is how i got that fire safari

Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon OR ver:
Shi...

InSaNeXephos

Leftwingzero wrote:

InSaNeXephos wrote:

@Leftwingzero hey do you think that you can help me?

@InSaNeXephos While I can't offer my legendaries to you without something valuable in return, I can give you some advice to help you get your own legendaries. First you'll have to get something valuable that you can breed many copies of. Phione may be the easiest, but I have used 5iv hidden ability Chimchar and Turtwig. Put them up on GTS for either a Xerneas or Yveltal. If you can't get them then what you are offering isn't valuable enough. When you get a Xerneas or Yveltal, put it up on trade for a Latios or Latias. Once you get that you can pretty easily use them to trade for any legendary allowed on GTS.

You also may get lucky. Sometimes people will fill their Pokedex by making a box of cloned legendaries (usually the same one) and offer them over and over again for regular Pokemon. If you find this happening, keep clicking to search for that legend over and over again until another trade pops up for a regular Pokemon. You'll have to be quick though. Sometimes even as little as two seconds is too long to grab it.

As you collect legends you can then trade with others on here or on other forums to increase your collection. This is how I got most of my regular legendaries, it was a lot of hard work on GTS, but the hard work was rewarded. I hope this information will help you.

@Leftwingzero it will... it just sucks because i cant IV train

InSaNeXephos

crashkid960jr

crashkid960jr wrote:

@insane just go to reddit and get friend codes there that is how i got that fire safari

But it is a lot harder to get them there.

@xafe sure i would like to have a rematch at some point same with @jonny

Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon OR ver:
Shi...

crashkid960jr

@elbow we still have a scheduled battle too don't forget

Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon OR ver:
Shi...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic