Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 83,161 to 83,180 of 96,284

elbowhead

Foretress has sturdy so you can take whatever hit , and live and set up your hazards . He also gets more entry hazards than klefkey . So you want utility get him .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

@jonny I haven't tried running toxic on whimsicott so idk if that's true or not . And @leftwingzero are you trying to get into competive battling .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire i'll be up ya

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

KeatTheBeast99

I'm trying to replace one and only one member of my team with a legendary of similar traits, such as a talon flame for a Rayquaza as both can learn fly. Any tips. I'm might do Greninja for Kyogre, Hydreigon for Rayquaza,

Friend Safari: Skarmory, (Kevin) Durant, and Ferroseed. Signature pokemon: Dont have one, i rotate often.

3DS Friend Code: 0963-0599-9111 | Nintendo Network ID: KeatTheBeast99

Dallas_Howell

@KeatTheBeast99 keep greninja

elbowhead

@Dallas_howell sorry about Arnold's IVs . I don't breed for IVs soo yeah .

H1B1Esquire

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@H1B1Esquire i'll be up ya

Cool, I'll TR you or post if it doesn't go through.

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead its cool bro i dont normally either

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero , but if you want intery hazards kelifkey is what you want but there is more pokemon that can do his job better . Like foretress . Nobody can do the job just like whimsicott.

@elbowhead If I had a Whimsicott in our battle I could have either taunted your Ninjask or used encore to stop you from baton passing.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Blassie098

Morning

@h1b1esquire I managed to get a few more copies done last night, but it's taking me forever

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

elbowhead

@dallas you gave him your shiny greninja ?!

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire 713 total pokemon though if you count needing to re-get victini and the one thing i need 7 event mon but technically only need to dex 5 more take that pokebank! i dont need you!

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead oh no xD i didnt i was simply suggesting keeping greninja on his team not replacing it for kyogre

elbowhead

Yep , use taunt because he doesn't know any attacking moves . You would have shut him down . He's useless as long as your whimsicott is alive . So yeah you got it . @leftwingzero

elbowhead

@dallas alright , fenna say what he give you . And do you have a jappenese ditto .

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@jonny I haven't tried running toxic on whimsicott so idk if that's true or not . And @leftwingzero are you trying to get into competive battling .

@elbowhead Eventually. I'm too obsessed with finding/hatching shinies to battle yet. The positive of hatching shinies is that I can build them however I want, plus they are fun to show off in battle. I will be raising a shiny Cloyster with Skill Link and Shell Smash, Rock Blast, Icicle Spear, and Ice Shard that I will be competitive with. While I'm hatching I have plenty of time to think of what to use.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

KeatTheBeast99

@Dallas_Howell what legendaries do you have again?

Friend Safari: Skarmory, (Kevin) Durant, and Ferroseed. Signature pokemon: Dont have one, i rotate often.

3DS Friend Code: 0963-0599-9111 | Nintendo Network ID: KeatTheBeast99

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead like just straight jap or one of the 6IV?

Rhydog

Holy crap just got my first shiny of pokemon x just roaming in a cave! Its a graveler. Let me know if there is anyone interested in a trade.

FC: 0318-7441-8649
Friend Safari - Rock (Boldore, Pupitar, Rhydon)
Pokémon X - Looking to create living Pokedex.

Dallas_Howell

@KeatTheBeast99 landorus, thundorus, latios, latias, giritina, jirachi, genesect, keldeo, darkrai and manaphy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic