Forums

Topic: Nintendolife Pokemon League|OT| Your own very Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Posts 141 to 160 of 703

Sleepingmudkip

I asked about the soul dew because i used to use rain teams (0.o)...not any more but...if i get desperate....during the tournament

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Wheeler

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I asked about the soul dew because i used to use rain teams (0.o)...not any more but...if i get desperate....during the tournament

Your my enemy now. -_-

Wheeler

Wheeler

So what's the rules?

Wheeler

Sleepingmudkip

Morphtorok wrote:

Soul dew has nothing to do with rain.

no i use latias..in my rain teams and...i used to crush offline with my BFF's

Wheeler

^ My shiny Latias will beat your Latias.

Wheeler

Sleepingmudkip

Hahaha we see i had mine from pokemon sapphire meaning almost 3 gen worth of training 0.o

TysonOfTime

How are you people even gonna get your Latiases here when the tournament will be before PokeTransfer?
How are you even gonna get Soul Dews when you can't transfer items?

I'll add the people who added me tomorrow.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Wheeler

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Hahaha we see i had mine from pokemon sapphire meaning almost 3 gen worth of training 0.o

My is perfectly EV trained.

Wheeler

Sleepingmudkip

TysonOfTime wrote:

How are you people even gonna get your Latiases here when the tournament will be before PokeTransfer?
How are you even gonna get Soul Dews when you can't transfer items?

I'll add the people who added me tomorrow.

umm im talking about if we have a 2nd tournament or if the tournament last in till December and if your pokemon holding a item and you trade it...it will go through

FriedSquid

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

My is perfectly EV trained.

Guys try not to make this a thread a contest on who has better Pokémon. This is just for fun.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Big_Boy_Chubs

@Sony_70 I need to be added! Been playing mon for 10+ years...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

shingi_70

This soul dew talk made me realize my team isn't set for anyone with electricity.

Rules thus Far

1.Single Elimination tournament
2.No legendary Pokemon
3.Battles are 4V4 single battles, with semi finals and up being 6V6

So I was thinking for balance reasons every trainer gets one item per match, but use of Mega Pokemon forfeit use of that item due to the state boost. Thoughs or not.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

iwanttodie

Sony_70 wrote:

Why? This means half the people will only get to experience ONE BATTLE (Myself probably included).
I think everyone should get a chance to enjoy this fully. I don't have many competitive freinds, and those friends aren't a challenge.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Sleepingmudkip

I like single Elimination B/C we all have a even playing field...if we do it before Pokemon transfer right!!! So train up everyone

shingi_70

Its pre transfer and the game has more than enough pokemon to catch and Train.

Not related to this thread but the next game is definitely a Honnen remake. Its the only of first three Gen's not to be remade and there are references to the region everywhere in XY.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Eel

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Why? This means half the people will only get to experience ONE BATTLE (Myself probably included).
I think everyone should get a chance to enjoy this fully. I don't have many competitive freinds, and those friends aren't a challenge.

Nothing stops us from battling the others in the tournament if we so desire, you just would need to ask them.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

PrincessSugoi

@NOT_Shadowing Single elimination is fine, we're all adding each other to friends lists anyway and will likely be playing this game for months so there's nothing stopping anybody from battling on their own time. You're free to drop me an invite any time, I will definitely need the practice. oh and just added u

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

firestarter2398

i have now added everybody in the tourny if you haven't already, then add me back. I still need @caniswolfred friend code

The rules sound fine but I think it would be better with a group stage for points with top 16 trainers going into the 1v1 elimination until we have our champion

FC: 0018-1208-7315

LordJumpMad

Sony_70 wrote:

Its pre transfer and the game has more than enough pokemon to catch and Train.

It would be silly to wait for December to transfer our Pokémon. I think using the pokes we get from just playing the game story sounds more fun, and challenging.
Show how really good you are, and also, lets try to have some fun. After all, its just a game.
And when the game does come out, lets not try to rush it, just to fight one another here, try to enjoy the game.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.