Forums

Topic: Nintendolife Pokemon League|OT| Your own very Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Posts 121 to 140 of 703

iwanttodie

Friend Code

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Happy_Mask

Morphtorok wrote:

@not_shadowwing: your signature is killing the forum for me.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Wheeler

LordJumpMad wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

So everyone will be going for Ubers, then. -_-

For a bunch of people here who are battling for the first time with others, its best not to use legendary Pokémon, to keep it fair.
The last thing we need is someone running a muck with a team of Mewtwo.

So...is speed boost Blaziken ban?

Wheeler

landax

@Sony_70 count me in

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2556-3642 (SynGateZ)

shingi_70

I added @landax

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Sleepingmudkip

....wait what pokemon is banned? @Sony_70 or do you want to wait in till the game comes out to tell us?

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Wheeler

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

....wait what pokemon is banned? @Sony_70 or do you want to wait in till the game comes out to tell us?

The only Pokémon to be ban (not counting legendaries) is Blaziken for many reasons.

Wheeler

Inflame227

NOO!!! Not My Blaziken!! Untitled

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

Sleepingmudkip

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

The only Pokémon to be ban (not counting legendaries) is Blaziken for many reasons.

Is the soul dew banned? and what about semi-legendarys

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

BadKitty

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Should just go by flat rules make it a bit easier. And semi ledendaries are usually allowed.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Wheeler

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I don't know? Ask Sony_70, since he's in charge of this tournament. But screw the rules! I'm using speed boost Blaziken.

Wheeler

LordJumpMad

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I
I don't know? Ask Sony_70, since he's in charge of this tournament. But screw the rules! I'm using speed boost Blaziken.

I don't see a big problem with Blaziken speed boost, speed isn't everything in pokemon. A Thunder Wave or any other crippling move can ruin any fast pokemon day.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

shingi_70

Run me down why souldew and Blazeakin would be banned.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LordJumpMad

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@LordJumpMad What about rain teams?

Don't be scared of a little water, Rainy Day teams have a big flaw with electric attacks, since electric moves are powered up in the rain.
You have those Water/Ground types. but with a 4x weakness to grass, they have their own problems.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

BadKitty

Sony_70 wrote:

As LameJumpMad said, speed boost blaziken it isn't too much of a threat at all, though maybe to beginners that don't know too much. And rain teams even they have they're weakness, they aren't undefeatable. So no need to be scared.
I don't see a reason for either to be banned.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Wheeler

Sony_70 wrote:

Only talking about speed boost Blaziken. With just one level of speed boost he can pretty much out speed any Pokémon, has the Strongest STAB moves (instant sweep), and worst if the Blaziken has Baton Pass another Pokémon in your team can do the sweeping.

Wheeler

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.