Forums

Topic: Nintendolife Pokemon League|OT| Your own very Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Posts 161 to 180 of 703

landax

Sony_70 wrote:

I added @landax

Can u readd again? I think u added wrong code bcos I can't see ur mii in my friend list

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2556-3642 (SynGateZ)

Inflame227

How about we do round robin in the 2nd tournament. Hopefully by then we'll get to use pokemon transfer. Yes, I realize that elimination is faster but round robin is more fair.

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

Kinsale

I have officially made up my mind, and if it is not too late, add me to the tournament.

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

shingi_70

landax wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

I added @landax

Can u readd again? I think u added wrong code bcos I can't see ur mii in my friend list

I meant to the rostor. Will add you to my FC after my ds is done charging.

also added @Kinsale

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Wheeler

It would be cool if we do it, Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle city Style loser gives the winner their rarest Pokémon.

Wheeler

shingi_70

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Wheeler

^ I was ready to wager my shiny Latias.

Wheeler

shingi_70

I mean if you and the other player want too its cool but I tend to strayvaway from these things since they sometimes end badly.

WAT!

firestarter2398

ShadowFox254 wrote:

It would be cool if we do it, Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle city Style loser gives the winner their rarest Pokémon.

no, bad idea. That's stupid I'm not doing that. I won't lose my Yveltal cuz I lost it's pointless

FC: 0018-1208-7315

Wheeler

firestarter2398 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

no, bad idea. That's stupid I'm not doing that. I won't lose my Yveltal cuz I lost it's pointless

Well, not for this tournament, since is just for fun. But if you don't to want, then that's fine. Hoping to play against pros next time.

Wheeler

firestarter2398

if you're in the tournament you need to add me. I'm posting this in both forums

Wheeler

^ ?
Anyway... I'm Starting with Fennekin. Hoping is final evolution is a Fire/Psychic type.

Wheeler

firestarter2398

ShadowFox254 wrote:

^ ?
Anyway... I'm Starting with Fennekin. Hoping is final evolution is a Fire/Psychic type.

what do you mean "?" ?

Wheeler

firestarter2398 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

^ ?

what do you mean "?" ?

Sorry, that wasn't for you.

Wheeler

Wheeler

Anyone here willing to trade with me, so I can get my Alakazam?

Wheeler

BadKitty

ShadowFox254 wrote:

loser gives the winner their rarest Pokémon.

Noooo not my skitty! D:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Anyone here willing to trade with me, so I can get my Alakazam?

Perhaps, but there is a thread for that here~ Good luck~ Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

There should be an inactivity period. Like if you don't get your battle done, the one that hasn't been posting loses. I'd say at least 2 weeks.

Sony_70 wrote:

This soul dew talk made me realize my team isn't set for anyone with electricity.

Rules thus Far

1.Single Elimination tournament
2.No legendary Pokemon
3.Battles are 4V4 single battles, with semi finals and up being 6V6

So I was thinking for balance reasons every trainer gets one item per match, but use of Mega Pokemon forfeit use of that item due to the state boost. Thoughs or not.

4v4 single battles? Why not just double battles?

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.