Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 2,631

Bobpie

Aw, shucks guys * rosy cheeks *.... you should see my 'proper' games.
Then you'd be disappointed. I reckon it's only my epic musicy skills which make those games awesome....

Edited on by Bobpie

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

dlt656

Well....I need an idea...

dlt656

dlt656

@Bobpie Can you make 1more song for me please? I would like to request "Ode To Joy" by: Beetoven. I LOVE that song! Please make it! Thanks!

dlt656

Golgo

Hi everyone...bit late to the party, here. Not sure if anyone's actively swapping DIY codes anymore but here's mine:

1463 0244 5199

(My Wii Friend Code number is 5187 2674 6845 1702)

I've made my first game which I entered for recent the 'Make an RPG' competition in Europeland. It's called 'RPG Allstars' and I think it's pretty good, but I'd love some feedback from you guys. I spend ages tracing some of my favourite sprites. Anyway it's in my warehouse ready to go, so if you want to try it please add my codes and let me know yours in return.

ps: don't be confused by my alternative ID in the game, which is AbusedDog.

Edited on by Golgo

aka AbusedDog...
Wii Friend Code/Console Number: 5187 2674 6845 1702
WarioWare DIY (DS) Friend Code: 1463 0244 5199
PSN ID: Abused_Dog

invmat

Yesterday I uploaded the game "Quiz". The game contains 4 different questions in total.

Currently working on:

• Games:
  • 3D-illusion
  • Dark Samus
  • Records:
  • Icarus Remix
  • Comics:
  • <Title TBA>

Added FC's:
Golgo

Edited on by invmat

invmat

Golgo

invmat wrote:

Yesterday I uploaded the game "Quiz". The game contains 4 different questions in total.

Currently working on:

• Games:
  • 3D-illusion
  • Dark Samus
  • Records:
  • Icarus Remix
  • Comics:
  • <Title TBA>

Added FC's:
Golgo

Cool. Thanks. Just added you. Is the Warioware showcase code different to the Wii code, by the way?

aka AbusedDog...

Weavius

@Golgo: Hey, I'm gonna add your Wii Number later tonight. Please add me.

Edited on by Weavius

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

dlt656

@Golgo i added u my fc is in sig. plz add me on ds!

dlt656

dlt656

@Everyone just a heads up that this Sat. morning im gonna be gone for 4 days...so dont delete me! Also, iphys if you could...ship your games Saturday MORNING instead of the afternoon...plz! I DONT WANNA MISS THAT MANY GAMES, RECORDS, AND COMICS!

dlt656

Golgo

@Wiiver and Wooperman1 - just added u both, wii and ds hope thats ok...

Edited on by Golgo

aka AbusedDog...

SpaghettiToastBook

@Golgo Added you on DS and will add you on Wii later. Make sure to check out the FC list on the first post. And Showcase uses your Wii FC to register people.

And @everyone, my D.I.Y. Wikihouse page has finally been updated with all of my 53 games, 16 records, and 7 comics, plus the Deletion Row has been changed to colored friend names in my roster list.

D.I.Y. Wikihouse page: http://diy-wikihouse.wikispaces.com/STB (Also in signature)

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

dlt656

@invmat could you unlock your games? i'd really like to use the objects in some! i would give you full credit if i use them....

dlt656

Bobpie

@Wooperman
I think that's easier done than said!
draws wig for singer

I put the new proper versions of StarSinger 2 and 3 (Eye of the Tiger; I'm Blue) in the Warehouse.

Added invmat and Golgo.
And Turtlelink, WebberMagic and SonicMaster,could you please add me back?

Edited on by Bobpie

Bobpie

StarSinger 4: Ode to Joy is UP!

Any other song requests for a SS game?

Edited on by Bobpie

invmat

@Golgo: I've written down your Wii number. My wii was sent in for repairs so I will add you and give you my number as soon as I have it back.
@Wooperman1: The main reason I lock my games is because of the programming it contains. For example, the game "Quiz" that is now up in one of my storage crates, took me long to get the programming right because the "Yes" and "No" buttons are made of three objects and each of them must do the same thing as the others, etc. If you want my games only for the art, then please say which objects you want specifically so I can put them all in one game and then upload it to one of my storage crates.

invmat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.