Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 261 to 280 of 426

mcjsmith

he downloaded the EXACT same pic on my phone. just google image "fastest car in the world" and its on page 4.

The name's Josh.
3DS: 5327-1260-5059
Games: HoR, RE Rev., Kid Icarus, and more. These are all i play online tho.
Swapnote is a valuable tool for me if anyone would like to contact me directly.

MAB

@Josh Nothing beats a Datsun 120Y

On now bro if yer ready to continue thar GMQ.

MAB

mcjsmith

sorry. me day's been perty fast paced n stuffed wit' work. didnt kno till i woke up this mornin. me wifey were withholdin' important information. lol. tomorro wont b so bad fer me... methinks nehow.

The name's Josh.

florecita

I added you mcjsmith, Im not sure if you added me before or not.

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

mcjsmith

@flor my apologies. i added u b4, but i let it go after a few days. lol. ill add u again. my bad.

The name's Josh.

mcjsmith

@mick whats the highest speed posted in the datsun? the bougatti veyron is like ±260mph or ±290mph or sumthin like that. ill check for sure n post it.

The name's Josh.

mcjsmith

@mick man, was i way off. first of all, it is spelled bugatti, not bou..., and second, it tops out at 253mph. mad, do i feel like an idiot. i just saw an article on the car and a fighter jet racing a 2 mile, and i guess when you "skim" through something like that, you get some things confused. lol. glad it wasnt something important.

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh A driver was photographed by a speedcam in Melbourne, Australia doing 300 Kmh the funny thing is a Datsun only has a top speed of 120 Kmh before it starts to fall apart and they found the speedcam to be faulty... lol

MAB

mcjsmith

haha. so that thar b a joke. when me chores n all b done, ill b lookin' to continue GMQ if yer got the time.

The name's Josh.

MAB

Cheers Josh yeah no wuckin forries gonna be on for a while if yer want to brave me GMQ bro.

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick Ya know, im a travelin' man. i love to go to new places n experience what those places have to offer. ive taken my mom to many places with me, mostly around europe and central america and i went to ecuador for a month once, but she couldn't go with me. one place i have always looked forward to visiting is australia. its high up on my list, but next is papua new guinae. i have some navy buddies that are from there and stationed there. maybe i could see them both n the same trip. but anyways, its nice to have ppl n those places that you have contact with b4. now im not saying this would happen any time soon, or even within this year or the next, but if- when- i visit australia w/ my wife, maybe we could chill for a day or something along those lines. of course i know u just cant meet up w/ just ne1 over the internet. i mean, if i didnt know myself, i would wonder if i was a serial killer or something. lol. but hopefully by then we could be good friends/ cyber pen-pals. lol.

The name's Josh.

florecita

Hey Mcjsmith and Mick,
lol sorry I kinda of freak out and spammed on swapnote w/revelations raid mode problem Oh God! Im such a brunette! I think the reason why I cant play many levels on raid mode is because I didnt pass it on normal mode,Its the only thing I can think of (srry Mick but your not mentioned on the manual jk, we should play later again buddy).Oh well, I really dont even remember choosing normal or casual when I first started playing revelations my husband bought it for me then handed the game to me when he had started the first chapter,i guess he assumed I couldnt pass it on normal! he doesnt remember either what he chosed oh well, i guess i'll have to start the game again on normal mode or just finish my husband's campaign mode so I dont start all over. Until then I wont be able to play many levels on raidmode and when I finally do my username might be Joseph not Flor lol. Anyways sorry to bother you guys,, thanks for your help

Edited on by florecita

florecita

MAB

@Flor lol I was gonna write the line in my manual about having to play it with me then take a photo and send it to you guys Yeah yer gotta play on normal to unlock more stuff and then finish all levels in raid mode to get Trench and Abyss difficulties. My favourite part of raid mode is the Ghost Ship special stage it is the AWESOME

MAB

MAB

@Josh Sounds alright to me man whenever yer ready

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick yesterday got so hectic so fast. The old lady i work for, taking care of, fell n i had to run n rescue her. i was @ home n had to drive out to her.thank GOD she didnt get hurt. things stayed like that all day yesterday. lol. and the best part- my drunk brother calls me @ 230 n the morning needing rescue from a bad situation. im on my way when he calls n sez his gf has a ride on the way thats closer. so i turn around n start home. not even 2 miles from my apartment, a deer magically appears n the middle of the road n destroy's the front half of my car. lol. im not mad tho... i killed him. lol. he might have been running from u tho. i thought i saw sum1 n the bushes w/ a boomerang. lol. j/k.

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh That wasn't a boomerang it was my woomera Flor isn't going to be impressed with yer dude, she no like the killing of innocent creatures.

MAB

florecita

Lol Mick your right , Im not impressed! but I understand that accidents happened. HOwever, that's nothing to brag about!
whatever you can call me a hippie.

florecita

mcjsmith

Lol. hippie! j/k. u can call me a redneck. lol. CAPITAL J/CAPITAL K! more like hillbilly. i am from the appalachain mountains, and i am a hunter by family tradition. lol. i'm the kind of person that believes everyone is entitled to thier own opinions, and i wont push mine on ne1 else. i used to, but that was when i was a dumb teenager- not all teens are dumb, but i was when it came to stuff like opinions and religion n all. And just for clarification, i do eat the meat- its the best n the world if u ask me. anyways, i dont want to start nething with ne1 n i hope i do not offend. hopefully we can agree to disagree.

The name's Josh.

mcjsmith

I felt so bad at first :[ but where i live, it happens all the time. its nearly unavoidable! it keeps us drivers on our toes. most of the time its just close calls tho.

The name's Josh.

florecita

haha don't worry Im not easily offended, all my family eats meat except me, and I've only been a vegeterian for about two years. It doesnt bother me (I just love animals) , I have never been the arugmentative type anyways. Don't worry mcjsmith were still buddies

Edited on by florecita

florecita

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.