Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 281 to 300 of 426

mcjsmith

@flor thanks for bn understanding. i know this may seem a little hypocritical to u, but i love animals too. i even love deer. lol. its just a difference n where we r from. it is normal to me n [i guess] taboo to u. i have 3 goggies n 3 wats [rats], n a small child. lol. love 'em all like a fat kid loves cake. my rats r really smart. they play games w/ me n gimme kisses n stuff. N theyre gittin' so big! like small dogs. imma put a pic of them up.

The name's Josh.
3DS: 5327-1260-5059
Games: HoR, RE Rev., Kid Icarus, and more. These are all i play online tho.
Swapnote is a valuable tool for me if anyone would like to contact me directly.

florecita

That's very cute mcjsmith, don't feel bad please I know there is more than one way of thinking . I love that cute rat in your shoulder. I cant wait to see the pic of your animals. Ill send you a pic of my dog in swapnote. Im going to try to play revelations again sometime so I can unlock more stages lol. See you!

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

MAB

@Josh I'm trained in the use of firearms even got all the certificates as I worked in the security industry for years. Used a variety of revolvers and glocks and even shotguns and rifles I can pull em apart, clean and assemble and I'm sure yer can too. I was involved in a couple of incidents that required me to shoot but not kill when I had to shutdown an armed robbery to cut a long story short I came out the victor and unscathed but I could never shoot a defenseless animal (maybe a croc or shark if I was being attacked and had a gun at the ready) fishing is more like me... Love my fishing

@Flor I'm having withdrawals from not playing Resi Evil with yer me lass so I can't wait to see you on next time

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick HECK YEAH! i love fishing! its very rare here to raise good game or even catch a large fish. fish native to my area are naturally small and easy to catch, and the large ones are few n far between. but when u do get one on the line, its a fight of a lifetime, because its never expected- ever. its a normal sight for our common anglers to lose line n hooks, sometimes even the whole rod [im common, but i still love it.] never lost a rod tho.
if u think about it, hunting n fishing r the same. just the tools n method r different. but n hunting, the death is less painful. its instant. and of course, i know, obviously u can't throw a deer back. lol. but throwing a fish back jeapordizes what's left of thier life. with blood seeping from thier lip n2 the surrounding water, they become more susceptible to predators.

now, i aint trying to jstify what i do. im just adding to the convo. i kno this makes sum ppl uncomfortable, so i'll discontinue should ne1 request it.

Edited on by mcjsmith

The name's Josh.

mcjsmith

btw,@mick that is amazing. and u r an amazing person. lots of ppl could SAY they would do the same, but nobody KNO'S what they would do n a situation like that till the day comes. it takes a person w/ a great sense of honor, courage, n commitment to thier duty to step up n take a stand n a time of dire consequences for the smallest mistakes. For u to muster up what it takes to do what u did, u HAVE to b heroic @ heart. as a former member of the u.s. armed forces, I SALUTE U MY FRIEND! The Lord was definitely with you.

Edited on by mcjsmith

The name's Josh.

florecita

Jeez! you guys are brave I could never work as a security guard/be in the army. Just the idea of handling a gun scares me , lol I guess that's why I take out my cowardness in video games And they still scare me sometime lol. I couldn't even get to Res4. without screaming or almost throwing the control in the air. Anyways, I really look forward to playing with you guys. Sorry, Josh I'll try to get more Revelation stages as soon as Im not so bussy with college tests. And Mick I missed playing with you too in Mercenaries. Last time I got my butt kicked! I'll be better next time. I tried to log in this morning and saw you were an hour earlier then me! I'll be on tonight (which I think is afternoon for you) if you want to play Merc. mick

florecita

mcjsmith

@flor we can still play the levels u have. its still fun. :] i was just having so much fun helping u solve "the mystery of the lost levels." lol.

may u never stray from the correct path during ur days n college. these days will set u up 4 life. lol.

@mick/flor what is Mercs like? ive never played it or seen nething about it b4 here.

Edited on by mcjsmith

The name's Josh.

florecita

Umm, Mercenaries? It's only the best game ever! lol jk. It's pretty fun, have you ever played any Mercenaries before in other Resident evil games?
I think if you like Raid mode on revelations you might like mercenaries. However, the zombies are not as scary. But Mercenaries is challenging at first until you get used to it.

florecita

MAB

@Flor Saddle up yer 3DS because I want to ride baby I'm on now

MAB

mcjsmith

@flor I think im going to buy it soon. if its nething like rev.

Edited on by mcjsmith

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh Yeah its worth getting mercs and it's cheap now too, got mine for $20 not that long ago

MAB

MAB

@Flor Sorry I didn't notice you were on I downloaded stupid Mutant Mudds and I wanted a game of mercs too... DOH! damn 3DS needs some sort of friend alert thingy that shows names on screen while playing games as well as the orange flashy light.

MAB

MAB

@Josh Cheers for the game of HoR its always good mate hope yer enjoying the hardcore Guild Master Quest bro cause it gets even harder.

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick yeah, gmq makes it tougher for sure, but extra challenging also means extra fun. no worries tho, right. we can handle anything.

my son borrowed my 3DS yesterday when he left. his mommy told him he could n never asked or even told me. i thought sum1 might have stolen it. i was so devastated. i mean, im not rich so a lot of sacrifices, extra work, and anxiety went into saving up for this thing and the stuff i got to go with it. i was so relieved when he called n told me mommy let him take it. lol. it was like one of those jalelujah chorus moments when i picked it up.

i got to experience bee keeping for the first time today. my heart was beating like a 20 pound hammer. i am normally terrified of them. lol. i was the only person who didnt get bees n thier suit. lol. thank GOD! was a good experience. i may keep doing it.

oh! and remember the deer. my car was so crappy, the damage totalled it out, so now i have a down-payment for a brand new one. another GOD given blessing n disguise.

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh Thanks for having a go at the GMQ alot of the other fellow adventurers that vanished from the HoR line couldn't handle the heat in my much more difficult expedition and these same people used to whine about how easy the game was but ultimately crumbled under the pressure that my quest set forth. As I raise my tankard of Dragons Breath I say 'ye can all run back to yer casual games ye pack of masqueraded harlequins'

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick yarr! when will we b meetin' the damsels n distress? me favorite part of adventure is gittin' a damsel out of dis dress. yarrharharrr!

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh Yer see my name is Mick and I don't give a crap while my favourite pass time be writin' folk lore rap got alot of things to do and not much time to do it yer know I'm pimpin' out my Guild with da crazy trinkets thar be a heroin to my left and a harlot to my right while a damsel out of dis dress pours me a tankard of the best keep em comin' yummy honey ye know yer like it when I'm rummy because I'm feelin' thrice as funny got a quest tomorrow lovey

Chorus:
can yer work me all night can yer do it just right can yer work it nice and tight until the mornin' light har har ha ha har ha har ha har

MAB

mcjsmith

yarrharhar! break 'er down G-Dub [Guild Master Mick]

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh lol G-dubble-M passes yer a hot mic while chuggin' down a DB if yer know what I mean

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick mc j. smith n thar heezy!

me name b josh an i b part of thar guild

been workin on me x.p., got 30 bars filled.

me armor forged of platinum, me undies woven gold.

no silver n me coin purse, fam'ly jewels' what it hold.

thar damsels love me pistol fer all thar damage that it do.

got a 12 inch barrel, bull bore too.

an when me pull thar trigger, yer best b on me side,

fer nething n' ev'rything on thar other's gonna die.

me carriage b a lambo. me horse a V-12.

when me speed past thar guards, they sit like "oh well!"

mick n' flor by me side, me fav'rite wench n me ride,

me big ol' gun at me hips, when me chalice leaves me lips,

i say ta' all yer dudes, struttin' attitudes:

if yer got a problem wit me n mick a rappin',

just sew yer mouth shut or we'll hafta kick yer butt kraken!

harrrdeeharrharr! :]

-chorus-

Edited on by mcjsmith

The name's Josh.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.