Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 141 to 160 of 426

BenAV

@MadAussieBloke And it was a nice way for you to go up a few quick levels... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you went up two levels before even starting a quest.
I got back from my quest and get back to town and the first thing I hear is the sound of you levelling up, then I run over and complete the side quest and you level up again.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

MAB

@BenAV ha ha! yeah that was unexpected, maybe the game was trying to tell me something 'thou shall not fight the ruinlord on such a craptastic level, are yer insane? I hereby grant ye 2 extra levels because I feel sorry for yer mate'

MAB

Chris720

Yeah, good questing guys. That last boss battle was smashing my gunslinger to death, ran out of 20 potions in less than 2 minutes. Then I eventually got kicked and chose my Vindicator instead.

We'll have to do this again, I'll make a Savage and I'll join you guys for some questing whenever your ready.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

BenAV

@Demonic Sounds good to me, I'll probably be starting my Savage tomorrow night now that my other three have finished the story.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

gaDronilDdos

Just a few more quests and I'll get rest of my valor gear.

3DS fc: 3136-7253-6786
Currently playing RE: revelations
Please let me know if you want to add me.

MAB

Might try to finish me Guild Master Quest this week still got 11 levels to grind and plenty of valor to earn so just jump in whenever you want

MAB

MAB

I have completed me Guild Master Quest with thine gunslinger finally me mateys I would have to say it twas much grandeur playing by not using level points and upgraded skills.

@Nibelilt you can choose different skills just don't upgrade them

MAB

BenAV

@MadAussieBloke Nice work!

BenAV

TitanBryan

Hi everyone plz add me I will add you back ps i love heros of ruin and i am lv21
@MadOzBloke , @Nibelilt , @G4l I added you all!!! So add me back!!!!!

I know Mario personally as I caught him in a pokeball!
3ds Friend code; 1934 0713 8215
PSN ID: TitanBryan
Follow me on twitter to support Pokemon Hoenn remake!!!!

Nintenbro

Hey guys. This is G4L a.k.a., "Gamer 4 Life". I just decided to change my username into @Nintenbro.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

gaDronilDdos

TitanBryan wrote:

Hi everyone plz add me I will add you back ps i love heros of ruin and i am lv21
@MadOzBloke , @Nibelilt , @G4l I added you all!!! So add me back!!!!!

I'll add as soon as I get home from work.

3DS fc: 3136-7253-6786
Currently playing RE: revelations
Please let me know if you want to add me.

MAB

@TitanBryan Welcome to our crew my liege I will start another Guild Master Quest at some point in time so hopefully ye can join me on the hunt me matey

@gaDronilDdos Our alignments have not faired well it seems but when they do I'm looking forward to trying out a GMQ with ye governor

@Nintenbro aka G4L like the name change mate can't wait to start a quest with ye bro

MAB

zane

aaahrgh Swedish bloke who speaks swengrish (a mix of swedish and english) Vincent 0817-3842-8539. I have lvl 27, 16 and 10 I've added you @madaussiebloke

Edited on by zane

Old Nintendofan from up north...

Gold_Ranger

I just pre-ordered this game.

Gold_Ranger

MAB

@zane glad to have ye aboard me matey. Have yer tried my difficult GMQ yet cobber?

@Red_Kinetic I have added yer to me register governor and when ye receive yer maps I would be honoured to join the hunt my liege

MAB

MAB

Looks like a perfect night to leave the tavern and find some loot. I shall be out in Viel on a hunt for a few hours so join me if yer want

MAB

Wyvernqueen

I will be getting the game on the 17th and would love to join this awesome adventurers guild
Friend code is 4511-0463-5435 and nickname is KLer

NNID/PSN: DragonKLer Steam: Geekgasm_Inc

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0463-5435 | Nintendo Network ID: DragonKLer | Twitter:

MAB

@KLer welcome to our guild my friend good to see a new adventurer arrive because it has been quite as of late. Come on in and sit down my liege while I fix yer a tankard of dragons breath and I shall inform ye of tales regarding arcane magiks and battles against ruinlords

MAB

MAB

(Tattered scroll has been pinned to the Guild Notice Board using rustic jeweled dagger)

(Message has been scribed using ink from the gland of an Ickthid)

This is a welcome note for the new adventurers arriving to the land of Viel... I hope ye have a great time on yer quest for (this section is torn)
I shall inform thee that some of us have/still enjoy the adventure and some have left caused by dissatisfaction of great expectations... I may ask of 2 things from yer whilst attending this Guild me mateys...

1 - The Adventurers Guild is used only for the sole purpose of party recruitment.

2 - I would like any negative comments to go directly to the 3DS Heroes of Ruin Discussion Thread

If ye find thy quest too easy for yer liking I would like to offer a more difficult challenge for the weary traveller (Ickthid ink smeared)

GUILD MASTERS QUEST /

Once you haved obtained a new level-up do not use the points to build yer MIGHT - SOUL - VIGOR these must be left alone from the start of the game to the end...
Also do not upgrade yer skills... ye can choose different skills just don't upgrade their levels...
Follow these instructions and yer will find that thine quest will be much more difficult to endure
Adventurers will find that the weapons and armour bought/found actually comes in handy when my rules are applied

(this section is eligible)

The RuinLord awaits my LIEGE!

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.