Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 161 to 180 of 426

therick112

I would like to join the guild as well. Just picked up my copy and will be on tonight!

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-8228

MAB

@therick112 welcome to the guild my liege I have been expecting newfangled travellers to set foot within these hallowed tavern walls and now ye have been penned into my Guest Register so I will be looking forward to helping out on a quest

MAB

Blaisewsc

Hey all just got the game finally and im ready to adventure! add me my friendcode is 5327 0935 2159

let me know if you added me on here and then let get to looting!

3DS Friendcode: 5327-0935-2159
KI:Uprising, MK7, any other online game im down to play! :)

MAB

@Blaisewsc Lootin' is my second middle name me matey ye have been added to the register cobber

MAB

Marakuto

I am only level 13 but I managed to join missions that have higher monsters and help other random people online, add me if you would like to help as I am in Act II which is the Elder Forest.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

tfkdude89

I would love to battle against the evils of Veil with anyone from this awesome Internet site. My friend code is in the signature. Add me and message me to let me know you added me. I am on quite often. Hope to see ya out there!

Friend Code :
5370 - 0531 - 5254
Heroes Of Ruin - Gunslinger

MAB

@tfkdude89 I see ye deleted yer original post my liege thats just not Ickthid cricket. I have registered ye to me magik pocket mirror now bloke

MAB

florecita

ok, so I guess this game is really worth buying, right? I have to convince my hubby to get it for me

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

MAB

@florecita seeing how ye can get HoR for cheap now I would say to indulge in yer own satisfaction and take thy plunge me lass
Don't worry I will protect ye from the horrors that dwell within thine ruins my liegess

MAB

florecita

Hey I downloaded the demo game just a few minutes ago, so if you guys want to help me with getting to know it and play with me let me know.
I played it by myself and Im not too goood, the lion is such a whiner and he's always saying, My Strenght Fails Me... over and over! Anyways I obviously need some help with this game (Spiders are killing a lion!). Just be patient with me Cuz Im terrible right now. Thanks Guys!

Edited on by florecita

florecita

MAB

@Flor ha ha! yer funny me lass yeah the Vindicator isn't my fave pick... Seeing as ye usually are a Resident Evil kind of gal I thought ye would of went with the gunslinger actually speaking of RE I got myself a copy of Mercenaries. I would like yer to show me around that sometime

MAB

florecita

MadAussieBloke ,Yeah your right I think Im going to be the gunslinger from now, I just chose the lion cuz it seems he would have a noble heart but he talks too much. Anyways, sorry I couldn't play Revelations with you. I think it was the time difference, I logged on 1hr after you were online I hope we can play HoR (I have 26 times left to play it), and defienetely Mercenaries. I promise I wont the zombies get you

florecita

MAB

@Flor I deleted the demo when I got the full game so I might have to download it again just for you my lass looks like I missed ye again as yer were only on 20 minutes ago... I was Looking forward to some Mercs action

MAB

RetroGBHippie92

I would like to team up with anyone who's wanting to go on, just got Heroes of Ruin a couple of days ago. If anyone is one Act 2 at the moment feel free to let me know if you want to join up from there.
EDIT: My friend code is my signature.

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

MAB

@Retro Yeah no worries mate added your FC dude

MAB

MAB

@Flor Don't worry they aren't zombies thar be only Las Plagas villagers that run at yer then stop and let ye shoot em in the head I have 2 weeks of well earned holidays now so hopefully we can get stuck into some HoR and Resi Evil action.

MAB

florecita

MadAussieBloke looking forward to it, we just seem to have the worst luck in being online at the same time

florecita

MAB

@Flor Yer will find me 'magik pocket mirror' is gonna be online alot now so our alignments shall be of a greater existence ye would think mate

MAB

LyIa

I'd like to join. Does next weekend sound good? I just got it and I'm at the leviathan.

all men are kings 👑

MAB

@sushifreAK Welcome to our humble abode fellow Ruiner it is a great pleasure to have ye onboard me matey have this DB on the house while a maid fixes ye guest room for the week. Yer have been added to me register my liege

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.