Forums

Topic: Guitar Hero Metallica for 360? Anyone still play?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Kienamaru

This is more or less a sor of cry for help, I don't own an instrument currently. What I'd like is for someone wig a camera to download my songs

Eight Theme
Eighth Fire
Eighth Wind
Eighth Water
Eighth Electric

and record them so they'll be on YouTube. My gamertag is Kienamaru. I promise if you do this I'll help out with a ton of achievements for any game that we have on common on our lists. Please note me here if you are willing. Forgot to mention they are all great songs.

Great games stem from great ideas. Great ideas stem from great minds. Great minds think alike... Or so they say.

theblackdragon

did your links go to sheet music or something? if so, they're broken... our forums use BBcode, you'll need to use the URL tag, like so:

[url=website.com/page.html]link text goes here[/url]

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Kienamaru

I didn't send any links. Those are just names. I'm trying to get someone to play them online and record it so I can have links to YouTube. Forgot to mention I'm really good at gh.

Great games stem from great ideas. Great ideas stem from great minds. Great minds think alike... Or so they say.

theblackdragon

it might be better if you were to ask Santa to get you a cheap camcorder for Xmas then, lol -- especially if you're 'really good at gh'; you don't want people mangling your songs all over YouTube, y'know :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Kienamaru

I really just wanna hear them. I've not gotten anything for christmas since 06 due to finances. If only Santa were real...

Edited on by Kienamaru

Tasuki

I admit I bought the game cause it was Metallica lol. I maybe played it once or twice but I am just not big on those musical games. I dont own any of the others nor have I played them. It was just an impulse buy cause it was Metallica.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Kienamaru

Shame, guessing that means you can't help me either. I'd like to make a thread that is lively, wonder what I'll need.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.