Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,981 to 9,000 of 10,277

WiiAboutU

Gameday wrote:

HD said it aint see nothing like so since teen years in compton.

Gameday, just don't be a menace while drinking your pimp juice in the hood. lol

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

Blazetile1

@Wii whats your online name and can i add you my fc is in sig

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Chris720

One of you sounds like OpTic Hecz. o_O I think it could be RoryLee.

Glad you guys had fun punching people in their faces. I might get on tomorrow or maybe even later, but not feeling in a GoldenEye mood lately.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RoryLee

@Demon
What's OpTic Hecz?
I was the quiet one on there.I'm usually a little chattier during the Skype sessions, but my allergies have been really bad this past month. Like Gameday said, it would be great to get some more Skypers on here while playing some GE. I wish Gameday recorded our voices in his older videos, we had alot of funny moments in their, especially with HD and Grensworth on.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Chris720

@Rory Nevermind then lol. OpTic is a clan for PS3 and 360, they do all types of games, racing, FPS etc. I think OpTic Hecz is the "main dude" for the 360 division.

Aaaaanyways... will anyone be on tomorrow afternoon, or morning to you Americano's? I was thinking of squeezing in some games and see if I can finally attaing Level 50 and start annoying people with The Last Act of Defiance.
throws a grenade behind you
you kill me
you run forward, you are now stuck between two grenades HAH!

YouTube

RoryLee

I'll be on in the morning. The dogs usually get me up early, just waiting to get fed. That's alright though, I like to have my coffee in the morning to go along with some games.

Chris720

Coffee, pancakes with syrup and video games go hand in hand together. There's something nice about plonking yourself on the couch playing some games and having a sip of coffee between intervals, I think it's because your both being lazy and relaxing yourself with a hot beverage.

Your dogs must like you Rory if they wake you up early in the morning. Personally I'd have to kick it out the back door and go back to bed which is what I usually do with my cats. You now might be thinking why does a teenager have cats? The reason is quite simple... I still live with my mother and having to wake up at 7am every morning to walk the mangey mutt would eventually kill me, I do not WALK at 7am I DRAG myself around at 7am.

YouTube

WiiAboutU

Where do you guys find all of this time to play video games? Do all of you work during the evening or are you like me and currently unemployed? Damn, I wish I could finally find employment somewhere. )<:

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

RoryLee

I game on the weekends if I'm not too busy and I have my gaming and Impact wrestling on Friday nights, so the wife knows to leave me alone on that day. I can game more in the winter since I get laid off, I usually try to find a part time job to make some spending cash.

Gameday

work 3 or 4 days a week. But we play maybe once or twice if that for goldeneye. i just have alot of videos back up so i dont record as much anymore cause it gets annoying. Im overwhelmed by how many i have tho. i wish i could game like a carefree teen again.
[youtube:3Ju-9cAsbuU]

iight i wana call another Ghostbusters Theme Some Time Soon. I still call [GB] Vigo. But in this theme we have to use Thermals on what ever weapon we use. You have to switch Distraction aka Flash & Smoke. Which would be great for thermals obviously. So im just throwing that out there. I believe Rory wanted to do a Rockys Theme back then but we never got around to it. So be creative and lets have some fun keep it Golden.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Chris720

I'll get on now for a few games and see if I can finally get Lvl 50. If anyones on just send me an invite or join my game. Hope to see you guys thar!

YouTube

RoryLee

I'll be on after I take the dogs out.

Chris720

Interesting hack... dude was punching and shooting this wall and killing the other team. I shot this dude in the head and he got punched by [nWo] and he was nowhere in sight. WTF?! He was Lvl 56 too... sad...

YouTube

RoryLee

@Nitewolf
Those MG guys were a bunch on pansies! 2 level 56ers and all they did was camp. We spawned 6 heroes, while they only spawned one at the end of the match.

Jack2901

@Gameday
Been watching your videos, looks great fun. Managed to figure out the voices when Reggie started talking about his router

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

RoryLee

@Demon
You really didn't miss anything, there were a lot of host quitting and cheap level 56ers. I really couldn't handle it this morning, after my wii froze I just called it quits. I'll just go check out a movie later and hopefully nobody bugs me in there with their phones....texting in the theater makes me really angry.

Gameday

@Jack you should know my voice from that day when lou invited you onto skype voice chat lol ?
@Rory yea man i appreciated the comments on the matches some funny stuff to read , it koo cause its not just me in the vid so when u see some funny stuff call it out i may not have noticed or maybe u know what happen at that point in time on the game and wanna point it out lol.
@All the last video was funny cause that guy was chillin in the middle like come and get me. Aint going out to that death trap lol. I shoulda just tossed a grenade at him keep him company in the middle of no where. ha

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Chris720

@Rory You better equip your Sigmus 9 with Reflex Sight Masterton-M557 and spray down anyone who uses their phone lol.

I don't know why but I seem to keep finding more and more cheap 56ers than proper 56ers. You can usually tell the difference, a proper 56er goes out running around killing anything that moves and you generally get butt raped. A cheap 56er is a dude that likes his proxies and silenced guns and is VERY easy to kill.

I don't mind the cheap 56ers, easy pickings most of the time but after a while the constant proxy laying and camping is just annoying!

YouTube

RoryLee

These dudes were camping in the docks, not spawning a hero until the last minute and proxies everywhere, I know this because I had to use the loadout with the minesweeper in it. They were pretty easy to kill once they left their safe spot, but it sucks having to waste grenades or stopping just to get rid of a proxy.
For the texters, I will just use the silent soda pop toss, lol.

Edited on by RoryLee

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.