Posts 6,401 to 6,420 of 10,277

joemick

good game lou lou, Rorylee,jack and the guy i never played with befer

Edited on by joemick

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Lun

Signed on to see if anyone was on, and of course I go out on my own and try to play a few Team Conflict games. Yep, sure, that sounds pretty good. This time I darn near a smashed my CCP. Playing nightclub, started out 9-0. Yes I'm excited, I've got all reasonable angles covered, I've got excape plans, the whole works. But wait a minute, here comes Mcbain in all his glorious torka in hand 60 feet down the hall, light sauntering jog firing out of control. That's really not all, the same thing happens to me again on the last fired round of all, Mcbain, his second kill, 10 min round, horrible. It's just unbelievable 2-16. 2 forty-five xp kills. Not one but two 10 streaks prevented, to the same guy, in his only 2 kills, probably his only 2 chances of having a kill. Probably his only 2 chances of having a kill he will ever have ever playing goldeneye

the end is near
jaeger

Lun

Lun

RDB wrote:

What! ? Lun, you're WB Jaeger? I actually had no idea! Lol. Well, good games the past few times we've been partied up. So, are you WB clan?

yes I am WB now, or should I say was, I may never go on again

Lun

RDB

Lun wrote:

RDB wrote:

What! ? Lun, you're WB Jaeger? I actually had no idea! Lol. Well, good games the past few times we've been partied up. So, are you WB clan?

Aww, c'mon. Think of how many 10 streaks you've blocked Demon... I mean Lun. LOL

You really should break your ccp though.... and switch to wiimote.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Lun

RDB wrote:

Lun wrote:

RDB wrote:

Aww, c'mon. Think of how many 10 streaks you've blocked Demon... I mean Lun. LOL

You really should break your ccp though.... and switch to wiimote.

well, that's what I get for trying to be the bigger man and play even up without proxies. No more. If I ever come back, like you once said and I will turn into a full on "proxy spamming fool" of immense proportions.

Lun

Gameday

GG Rory & Lou nice to see u Lifesave fun matches with you and against you. that was a great come back on the statue level. and some funny stuff that happen on the sewers. Once i was around the corner i knew it was you on the other end ha. Anyways woulda played longer but we were already on for a bit catch you next time. I didnt record any of those matches today would been nice cause i dont have any vids with u in them. Well catch yall later.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

TLink9

I might play some tomorrow. Most of the time I am on hardly anyone was on. Also I had the worst match one day. There were to hackers that gave everyone unlimited gernades and prox. The other team had 2 people who could put down prox. So I never knew who's was who's.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

@TLink, were trying to get better at posting when were gonna be on. There are a few times where I just want to play a quick game so I won't post anything, but lately I think we've been doing pretty good.

@Everyone, for those who need a break from GE we are gonna be playing some Mario Kart tomorrow night. A few of the NL group discussed it already but we would like some more people to join in on the game.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

-HD-

never played mario kart online... maybe i can get in on that. what time is everyone getting on for that?

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Gameday

You already know Gameday's In. So Mario Kart Would Be Way Fun With A Full Room Of Lifers & Friends.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

RoryLee

Were still trying to figure out what time works best for everyone. But I'm thinking somewhere between 6 to 9 central for now. I'm gonna revive the Mario Kart thread tomorrow and then we will get it all figured out.

Gameday just opened the Mario Kart thread.

Edited on by RoryLee

Dizzy_Boy

i think that if you guys want to include us here in the uk. best time would be from 11am central, coz it`ll be 6pm over here.
this is why i miss most of the GE games with you guys.
but lou lou likes to stay up mega lzte though.
plus, with saturdays and sundays, everybody`s out of work or school, so we can all get on at the same time.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

grenworthshero

Except for those of us who work every day...anyway, 11am is early for me, and I usually don't play video games during the day anyway.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Jack2901

Rorylee wrote:

Were still trying to figure out what time works best for everyone. But I'm thinking somewhere between 6 to 9 central for now. I'm gonna revive the Mario Kart thread tomorrow and then we will get it all figured out.

Gameday just opened the Mario Kart thread.

Could you post a link for the thread?
Edit: Nevermind, I found it

Edited on by Jack2901

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

-HD-

I just got my skype going. username in my sig but its : phivotu

add me and let me know in a msg that you're from here. going to have a GE group in my contacts

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Jack2901

@HD I'll add you .

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

RoryLee

@HD, you should send me a friend request on skype I tried adding you this morning but I was having problems with it. Skype name is in my sig

joemick

lifesavedave glade to have u on my team

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Terave

I'm in the dutch N-Agents clan.. You guys know it?

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Lun

HA! another 1k xp wii freeze, the kind where you accumulate over 1000 xp and the wii freezes on you. If i only had a penny for every time that happened.

nice playing with you joe and druff

@TECH, RS]Ultima, kind of like old times pairing up with you guys last night for some black box, you guys up for some more tonight?

Lun

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.