Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,761 to 3,780 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

Rory's to busy dabbling in other games! He is pulling me to the dark side! LOL!!

Sorry I wasn't around last night. My kids are really sick and I was up most of the night with my sleepless daughter. Tonight might not be good either but from what I've read seems like it was some good fun with the exception of one butterhook. Sorry. Could've possibility get rid of him.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

@RDB, I can play whenever I want! Except when the wife is awake. Well the Bachelor is over with but now Dancing with the Stars will be starting up but I dont mind that show, and I know I'm gonna get laughed at for that but I'm just being honest. I'll just have to even the gameplay out with Monster Hunter and Goldeneye, maybe get my Monster Hunter fix out in the mornings/afternoons.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

@Rorylee Have you ever though about sleeping pills. LOL! I'm the same way. I wait till my wife is asleep so I know what you mean.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

@Tech, do you mean sleeping pills for the wife? If so I havent thought of that but lately shes been playing cityville on facebook and that her GE/MH for her.

Spoony_Tech

Yeah I ment for your wife as a joke. Hope you didn't take that the wrong way!

MERG said:

RDB

Rorylee wrote:

@Tech, do you mean sleeping pills for the wife?

Oh no, hilarious That's a whole new level. I can see it... Rory's wife is passed out from being slipped pills with bachelor re-runs playing in the background and he's sipping scotch while detonating a remote mine underneath my feet. Good times, good times.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

RoryLee

Dont worry about it Tech I have a pretty good sense of humor. And I can tell RDB does too. lol

RDB

Let me tell you a story of how I "see" this group...

When I was in 6th or 7th grade, I went to a friends brother's house. This was around the time of Doom for PC. He had 4 computers downstairs in a circle facing each other and 4 more directly above them upstairs configured the same way. A roughly 6 inch hole was cut in the floor for all the networking cables and such and it was set up for 8 person, straight every man for himself conflict. Let me tell you, I got crushed by these professional doom players. But, now that I'm older (relative to some, tech ) I realize how awesome that was for its time.

All that to say, if it weren't for wi-fi/broadband, etc... I can see this group being those 8 or so guys that have two rooms dedicated to multiplayer GE carnage. And yes, we would cut a hole in the floor to run cat5 cables So tell that story to your wives and I will to in order too help them appreciate how responsible we really are!

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

We will be cutting the holes in your floor not mine. I will be dead in 5 secs!

MERG said:

RoryLee

Like I said, I do what I want!
Oh the Bachelor is on, let me make you a drink honey. A friend online gave me a new mixture for you to try out, enjoy!

RDB

Rorylee wrote:

A friend online gave me a new mixture for you to try out, enjoy!

LOL!

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

isforshooting

@RDB,
Well, so far we haven't got bored of it yet. But like I said before, farming just sort of happens because of the one-sided nature of the match. Last night, sometime after you left, we did decide to try some heroes for a while to switch it up. We are trying to build a team/clan that is worthy of taking on other clans/teams in TC and TL2K, so we are going to start practicing in those modes as well. Now that we have 6 members (officially as of yesterday, [Indolent], [mt83], and [Kwiz]) we can't all play on the same team for Black Box. Like you said, even though it's fun to learn/play against us for a bit, you don't want to do that all night. So we will likely start branching out a bit more from that mode now. Also, it's pretty rare for us to come across other clans that play BB, so we'll have to go search them out.

If anyone is interested in jumping in with us we are always open and welcoming to new-comers — or at least we try to be. We usually play evenings and weekends for North American times. Our good friend BRCVLNCH set up a chat for us to use and that's where you meet us and let us know you are interested in playing if you don't have the luck of being put with/against us by the server. So please drop by sometime and we'll set something up.

http://www.goldeneyeblackbox.blogspot.com

hope to see you soon,
[hot lunch] - founding member of [Player Name] team

Edited on by isforshooting

isforshooting

isforshooting

Also, if you are interested, check out my vid on youtube. It's kind of a taste of how we like to play Black Box.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHfXp7ybrzY
I'll try to get some actual vids of me playing with other [Player Name] members in the future.
[hot lunch]

isforshooting

Spoony_Tech

Yeah! I don't think I want to be on one of those vids. LOL!

MERG said:

lifesavedave

Got some lag when I host tech and ultima. Hopefully its running smooth for you guys.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Its not to bad. By the way have you died yet?!!!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Martijzzzz

No, there wasn't any lagg by me...
Good games...
BTW, [NA] Matthias who came in the match against us, is a friend of me...
He told me 5 minutes ago that he was i shock I played with those high-leveld players
I will tell him of the clan so he can join here to...

Thanks !

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Lun

Tech101 wrote:

I'm level 48! Feel free if you want to put [NL] before your name. I'm nl tech! All we ask is no hacking!!

Hey, thanks tech, or should I say [NL]Tech! Don't worry about hacks because I don't even know how to. You know, I have played some games with [NL]Nerrel and man alive does he get on some killstreaks. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think he likes to play black box alot. Well it's off to some 007 right now so hopefully I'll see you guys out there

and hey lifesavedave, I will be definately sure to add you, I am in Central Time Zone(US)
Just made lvl 40 last night

Lun

Spoony_Tech

That sucks that you just got online I just left. I'm sure we will see you soon.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Martijzzzz

neolights wrote:

I am in Central Time Zone(US)

I'm in the time zone +1...
But I add you tomorrow ok?
My code is in my sign, don't forget to add me...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.