Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,741 to 3,760 of 10,277

ultima6605

@Rom that was nice set of games we had i remember in the archives match we pretty much left them in dust you had 39 kills and i had 38 awesome thx for having setting thos proxys when i was the hero i was trying to do the same for you it seemed impossible for the other team to get close also the last match with those DS guys and that one GS member they held their own although i wasent sure but i think one of them noobtube us or probaly was a gernade when we both got blown up and you were the hero but it was a well played match.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

ultima6605

my game in the 1st industrial map i wasent lagging or anything but it was just a bad start off i was just warming up and about the leaderboards i didnt mean to be up there i guess i just played a little bit more than the other NL members but i have cut down on my playing time after reaching lvl 56.oh yea i had a question are we using the sigmus or the sigmus 9?or does that not matter?and for pistols i will be using the wolfe getting in some nice clean headshots:)

Edited on by ultima6605

skype-ultima6605

Lun

Tech101 wrote:

neolights wrote:

Hi all,

I have been playing Goldeneye for some time, one of the best games out there.
If anyone is looking for a game

Lum (FC) 1107-4051-9552

Ill add youand welcome to the fourms. What rank are you?

About 790 for overall (level 39) and even a little better for eliminations. Yourself?

One of the reasons my playtime is so high is when I picked up the game I didn't turn the brightness up on my TV. I was getting constantly eleminated on Memorial and Nightclub with records of 2-10/15 and the like and getting 50 to 100 xp per match tops. I have you friendcode added and I am looking forward to playing sometime soon

Edited on by Lun

Lun

romulux

ultima6605 wrote:

my game in the 1st industrial map i wasent lagging or anything

there was no actual lag, it just seemed like i died immediately every time i got shot. either those guys got headshots on me every time or there was some connection issue.

i don't know what we're doing for sure; i'm probably going to be using the hawksman again, if you guys want to try sigmus only that'd be fine; i think i could still take that gun with a pistol!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

I'm level 48! Feel free if you want to put [NL] before your name. I'm nl tech! All we ask is no hacking!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Hey neolights! I'll add you later tonight. Look forward to playing with you! What time zone are you? You going to try to get in on some TLTK tonight? It's a blast and it looks like you'll get a chance to level the wolf. nLifesaver level 52.

If we have a sigmus only night I don't think we could expect the regular people joing to grab a sigmus also. It's not quite as obvious what would be going on. It SHOULD by obvious to everyone joining in that it's a pistols only match. I'll have both ready though when I come on.

On the secondary with attachment topic. I would love the wolf with ACOG! Zuk's with laser is nice but an ACOG would really help with those cross map shots.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

TLink9

@Ultima once you threw that proxy up there the first thing I did was try to run for the hills. Then my game lagged and I died. I hate proxy mines they are so cheap.
Also what happened I got you as the hero with a hawksman? You could of easily got me.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

i should warn you guys i'll be playing rory style with a glass of sake tonight. i blamed all my problems on lag earlier, i'll blame them on alcohol tonight!

has anyone tried the multi task/double pistol thing out to see if you can put an attacment on? i doubt you can, but if so, hawksman laser all the way.

RDB

romulux wrote:

i should warn you guys i'll be playing rory style with a glass of sake tonight. i blamed all my problems on lag earlier, i'll blame them on alcohol tonight!

has anyone tried the multi task/double pistol thing out to see if you can put an attacment on? i doubt you can, but if so, hawksman laser all the way.

just tried it... sadly, no. Multi-task "replaces your secondary weapon with an additional primary weapon". That's a bummer.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Gameday

nvm

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Gameday

you guys dont talk in tha chat room on here huh ? probably be great too.
Game froze what about you guys.?

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

romulux

sorry for leaving tltk but i could not take that butter hook guy anymore. he kept noob tubing and that double fist guy just started meleeing me every time he saw me and i thought to hell with it. we already ditched some of those guys once and they followed us to the next lobby, i want to try again in a little while once tech gets on if you guys are up for more pistols and maybe then we won't get saddled with idiots! i was having a ton of fun before that, me and the hawk are one tonight.

Edited on by romulux

komicturtle

I bet most of you all are in the 50s. I need to get back to playing but I need to order a new sensor bar.

And I have a 6 second animation project due at the end of this month :/

How's everyone???

komicturtle

romulux

we are good and yes, we are all mostly in or near the 50's. that just means better guns to pick up next time!

great matches everybody, after the heavy duty stuff the past two nights tonight was a lot of fun. i was bummed when those machine gunners started shooting up our pistols match but i wound up getting a domination on one of them... which isn't as sad as the multiple double kills i got on two of them at once. unfortunately heroes+pistols did not work at all, at least not with randoms running around. we'd need a full NL lobby to pull that off.

RDB

@rom, I was wondering if you were trying to pull that off (heroes pistols). After the butterhook experience I was pretty much fed up with randoms tonight. The game you quit, he had 9 kills and 1 point. So yea, I figured he was killing you. Not sure what his deal was, but he seemed to be the only one not picking up on the pistols thing... in fact he pulled out his noob.

It sure would be fun if we could get a full NL lobby, but that doesn't seem very likely these days. It's tough to get 4 sometimes... (viper, rory, mabbit... where did you go...go...go...go) We could do some crazy fun stuff. I think pistol heroes would be really fun.

@gameday, check out the link in my thread for NL ge chat. I'm almost always on when I'm playing. Lifesave is on quite a bit and rory joins up sometimes too.

So earlier I joined one of hot lunches farming matches. I was against 4 of them with randoms on my team. What an experience. I managed to walk away with 1:1 kdr or better in 2 of 3 matches, although I did lose all three. They literally destroyed the box in 5 secs with 2 mastersons at the end of one match. It was impossible to even pick up the box (janus) or stay close to it long enough to damage it (mi6). I got a few remote mines on it and caused about 24% damage, but was quickly given the red screen by hot lunch and never got back to it. They moved it to the outside corridor on docks so it was nearly impossible to even get out there, let alone do some damage. I was able to get more xp than 2 of their team members on all the matches for decent xp (500 or so). So I felt like I probably brought a bit more fun to them than usual, but still, one decent player was no match for them. My randoms were really terrible and had 1:3 or so kdr's. 3 matches was all I could really take playing alone. I did learn a few things and wouldn't mind being on their team some time to experience the other side of it. @hotlunch, it was fun (kind of), looking forward to more matches. Don't you get bored bb farming?

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

ultima6605

@Tlink i dont actually remember but most likley you caught me
when i was reloading or lagging mainly the reasons y i die but gg.

wow thats all i have to say for tonights matches they were just to easy we won so much i actually just wasent trying at all anymore towards the end no challenge the ppl we played against were mostly low lvls if not then all.we really should try to set up some games with some other clans to get some hardcore battles giong on!did anyone else feel this way about tonights games?

@RDB nice LVL 44 you are so close to the strata its right around the corner no more weak guns its time for some kick a$$ killing sprees show them no mercy lol.

Edited on by ultima6605

skype-ultima6605

Gameday

k rdb thanks

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

romulux

RDB wrote:

The game you quit, he had 9 kills and 1 point.

he got me at least 4 times in a row since the game spawns you near teammates. for the record it wasn't a rage quit, it's just that it had reached that point of kill or be killed with my teammates. no thanks, i've played matches like that before. it wasn't going to work no matter what i did so i just bowed out rather than getting tubed the rest of the match. we've got to do that again sometime though, i love when we all have pistols and they're using machine guns and we still come out on top

and i've got to say, black box is way funner without the masterton. as much as i enjoyed demolishing the box in seconds a big struggle is more fun, at least when you have the ivana spec and wolfe. you still have an edge, but it's much more fair for the other side and challenging for you.

RoryLee

@RDB, I dont play as much as I used to but if you ever need me to join up for an all NLifers game just send me a message because I still read the GE forums all the time, or you can send one through the Wii and I believe I have you added already.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RDB

Rorylee wrote:

@RDB, I dont play as much as I used to but if you ever need me to join up for an all NLifers game just send me a message because I still read the GE forums all the time, or you can send one through the Wii and I believe I have you added already.

Sounds good. I'll get your console code added as well.

Now that the bachelor is over you should have more time to play, right?

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.