Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 10,181 to 10,200 of 10,277

RoryLee

@Urban
I just started playing Goldeneye again. Mr.187 has a pretty active crew so I usually party up with him. I added your 3DS code, add mine so we can swapnote: 3007-8085-6351.

@Nick
I'll add you if you want to party up sometime.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Urbanhispanic

RoryLee wrote:

@Urban
I just started playing Goldeneye again. Mr.187 has a pretty active crew so I usually party up with him. I added your 3DS code, add mine so we can swapnote: 3007-8085-6351.

@Nick
I'll add you if you want to party up sometime.

Hey whassup? I now log on the weekends but even then I end up not logging on because I'm busy so I try to get online so i can rank up. You and Mr. 187 are hard to get into the same matches because the rooms are always full. Oh well.....I'm adding your F/C code now.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Urbanhispanic

Demonic wrote:

After all this time this thread is still going strong... I think we all did a wonderful job.

no doubt...and there are still plenty of people playing this game....it's great.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

mrquope

Hi. Anyone wanna add me? I'm level 30 (I've been playing since '10, but my Wii broke, and instead of getting it fixed I bought a used one.) My FC is 214334557879.

mrquope

Nintendo Network ID: DogNut327

Urbanhispanic

DogNut64 wrote:

Hi. Anyone wanna add me? I'm level 30 (I've been playing since '10, but my Wii broke, and instead of getting it fixed I bought a used one.) My FC is 214334557879.

Hey whassup. I will try to add you tomorrow as i play on the weekends and/or my days off. Look at my signature for my FC code and add me when you can.

Urbanhispanic

DogNut64, I added you. I'm heading online now to play some GE matches.

mrquope

Sorry I wasn't able to play some yesterday. Anyway, I'm going online now.

mrquope

Nintendo Network ID: DogNut327

Gameday

Ha i havent checked this thread in ages lol whats good NL , NL Gameday HERE !!

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Nintenbro

Holy Shhiiii!? It's Gameday! Where the hell have you been man!?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Gameday

Ha ive been around just kinda retired the GE game , but every now and then ill pop it in. The original people that stayed around for NL GE stopped playing or changed clan names. its NL all day over here when it comes to Nintendo. Fun times , is this thread still really active.? I need to go back and see whens the last post i had here besides these 2 ;p i cant remember.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Banker-Style

Anyone plays Team License to Kill?

Anyone fed up with people who keeps shooting you for no reason,just get on your wick?

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Tommy290

Doesn't look like many people still visit here, but if you do I'm trying to complete a great project. I'd like to know all of your controller settings for GE. Also, how big is your TV, how far away do you sit, and is your sensor bar on top or below your TV? I want to put together a comprehensive summary of the most popular controller settings. If anyone can help, that would be great. Find me here or at BLG or GameFAQs. I'm all over.

Bush League Gaming: www.bushleaguegaming.com
Come join us for awesome gaming talk!!!

Urbanhispanic

It's good to see some people STILL play this. I play a few times a week and always see new players but rarely do I see any people from my friend's list for Goldeneye. Let me know when you guys get online and I will try to get on at the same time. My schedule is busy at times so I don't even know when I will play online until I actually do it lol

Urbanhispanic

Tommy290 wrote:

Doesn't look like many people still visit here, but if you do I'm trying to complete a great project. I'd like to know all of your controller settings for GE. Also, how big is your TV, how far away do you sit, and is your sensor bar on top or below your TV? I want to put together a comprehensive summary of the most popular controller settings. If anyone can help, that would be great. Find me here or at BLG or GameFAQs. I'm all over.

I'll try to help out with my input. I have an analog TV (those tube tvs) and my Wii sensor bar is on top of it. I always play with the Wii mote and Nunchuk for Goldeneye. It's easy to customize the controls for it but the tricky part is getting it to your liking. It took me a while to get it to the way where I can play without the controls hindering my ability to play. I'll have to take a look and see exactly how it is set up for me and get back to you with that info.

Jani-Koblaney

I still play. But I'll only put up my fc if people are serious about exchanging them and playing...

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

DudeSean

I'm playing it right now. Not many people online...
My FC is 4102-8257-7051.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Jani-Koblaney

ok my fc is 4626-7852-4360

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

DudeSean

I added you, but you're not in my friends list yet.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.