Forums

Topic: **CHANGE** ATV Wild Ride Retired

Posts 181 to 200 of 282

Windy

I waited Friday Night about 20 minutes and nobody joined so I gave up. It so nice to have you back knuckles. Cant waait to race with you this friday and we both have some serious work to do if we are to move up in the ranks. I actually lost my save file when I Transferred my stuff to one system. I lost all my save files on games that were not retail and Retail downloads. Hours and hours and gaming work shot down the tubes. Games like Harvest Moon which will take Hours to get back to where I was. I'm never downloading retail games again. if its retail im getting a cartridge. Anyway see you friday and its awesome to have you Back.

LTGamer was going to join I told him to forget it. I was actually glad to take a week off but I will be back next week full force so EVERYONE! come join the fun and everybody is welcome. Its a total blast. Knuckles if you need to start before 7pm pacific you let me know. I start at 7pm for my good friend Gavin in Hawaii. he is 2 hours behind me and gets off work at 5pm which is what time I start hawaian time

Edited on by Windy

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Knuckles

@Windy I'm still in the top spot! I might be in second, but the score is tied! All I have to do, is race you, win, and then I am #1 again. Although 2 Knuckles in the top 3 will look weird.

Edit: @Windy Did you put your original SD card into your new system? That one still has all of the save data.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

@Windy I'm still in the top spot! I might be in second, but the score is tied! All I have to do, is race you, win, and then I am #1 again. Although 2 Knuckles in the top 3 will look weird.

Edit: @Windy Did you put your original SD card into your new system? That one still has all of the save data.

Yep I moved my Card over once the transfer was done. I will still download the non Retail games but no more on retail downloads after losing the save files. See you on Friday

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

Windy

@knuckles @gustoff I have a new FC since I lost all my info. Be sure to update me 0877-0511-8391

Also if you guys want to join my group called the Shining Force go to http://www.pso-world.com sign up for an account there. Then Text PM me there my name is win dancer. I will invite you to our group. We currently play Phantasy Star Zero, ATV, Blue Dragon Awakened Shadows. We are going to really change in the next couple weeks and play The DenpaMen 2 and Animal Crossing. Later this summer we'll start playing Mario Golf. You 2 are more than welcome to join. We have a great time and we have our own message board where you can chat with group members

Knuckles

@Windy Seeing as I only have one of those games, and don't have any plans to buy any of the others, I'll decline.

Oh, and I have a new FC too! I couldn't have my same one because of a stolen system, but hey, I'm just glad to be back.
New FC: 3265-5181-8557

The Master Emeraloggery

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

@Windy Seeing as I only have one of those games, and don't have any plans to buy any of the others, I'll decline.

Oh, and I have a new FC too! I couldn't have my same one because of a stolen system, but hey, I'm just glad to be back.
New FC: 3265-5181-8557

Well if you change your mind your welcome to join. We just don't play games we talk gaming on the message board. It's a real nice group of people and I do run ATV off the board there on Fridays. I did do a surprise ATV get together last tuesday In other words you dont have to come and play you can talk gaming and meet some nice new people if you like . Its a small group just 12 people right now but im going to keep it small no more than 20 people ever. My last group was 100 people for Phantasy Star Zero I wont do that again to much work Haha! Funny Ive played more ATV than any other 3DS game I own. its probably close between atv and Tales of Abyss

Edited on by Windy

Gustoff

@Windy @Knuckles
I'll add both your new FC's. @Knuckles, glad you were able to get a new system. That's the kind of Customer Service that keeps bringing back gamers to Nintendo. (Off topic: kinda like Amazon, that's why I own a Kindle Fire and not an iPad.)

I do plan on getting Animal Crossing and will probably play that for the rest of the next couple of years. HA! Nah, i'll still play ATV. I'll try and make it this Friday, no promises though. My daughters birthday is this weekend and i may be going to get her present with the wife. Fatherly duty calls...

Thanks for the group invite @Windy, i'll try and join in the next couple days.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

Gustoff

I finally won all the tournaments on gold. But i still have the last racer and atv locked. Does anybody know what else i need to do to unclock it?

Gustoff

@Knuckles
Wow! That's going to be hard! Oh well, i guess i'll have plenty of play time with ATV then trying to get that last racer. Also, i've added your new friend code, add me back.

Knuckles

@Gustoff Thats why I'm Number 1, I completed all of that.
I'm adding you back.

Edit: Just raced Tour 6 after goofing around to unlock the Black Renegade, then raced serious and came in 1st every race. Abeit, I'm a little rusty, but I still got it.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Windy

I will be online tonight at 7pm sharp. Let's get more of us into the top 5!

Windy

I'm on for 20 races at 7pm

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

@Windy Get ready for 20 2nd places.

I think not my friend heheh.

For those who haven't played with us come on in and enjoy the online play of ATV. Its pretty flawless online. Sound like there might be some Fireworks tonight with Knuckles having a little spunk. Its OK I like being the Dog. Let's have some fun guys anyone is invited.

Again here is how it works. I start a game. Once we get 4 I start the game for a 5 race set. Once that is done we close the game and start another 5 game set. So don't fret if you miss the first set at 7pm there will be another set about 715pm ,730ish, and 745pm or you can open a game if there seems to be a lot of people and host If you plan to join let us know that we can setup a second host should we need one

Edited on by Windy

Windy

GAMETIME IN- 1:15MINUTES

Windy

Knuckles not a bad first set. You are truly good my friiend! Great Racing!

Windy

just finished second I got 2 off ya

Windy

3rd set down getting ready to start last set all easy tracks for last set

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.