Forums

Topic: **CHANGE** ATV Wild Ride Retired

Posts 161 to 180 of 282

Megapowered

i am hosting a room under megapower

POWER UP!
3ds FC 330845789222, name is Thomas

Windy

Guys I jumped on late my wife bought a patio set that required some assembly so I jumped on about 7pm my game filled up with 4 players. We raced about 15 races and I moved up to 5th place. see you guys next week I promise I will be on-time to the minute. We had Gav, Roland, Lav-something or other and myself. This Lav guy was not there to race. he was racing backwards on the track and I think he was seeing if he could get us stuck by not finishing the race luckily Renegade Kid put in a time out feature

Edited on by Windy

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Knuckles

Just a reminder, with my 3DS stolen, I can't race, so enjoy your victories, as I don't think I will ever be able to play this again. I wouldn't buy it twice on my 3DS, as I had already done everything, but max out the leaderboards, and I won't be the first to do it now.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

Just a reminder, with my 3DS stolen, I can't race, so enjoy your victories, as I don't think I will ever be able to play this again. I wouldn't buy it twice on my 3DS, as I had already done everything, but max out the leaderboards, and I won't be the first to do it now.

Oh man Knuckles I'm so sorry to hear that. Have you called Nintendo yet? Be sure to call them maybe they pull something off for you. They have pretty good customer service but I don't know what they would do for your case. Dude I feel for you I would be just devastated if my 3DS was stolen. I hope all works out for you. You are still ranked #1 I hope you get to keep that for quite a while. Good luck I hope Nintendo will do something for you Really I hope you can recover your 3DS its fun racing against you we've had some of the best races together

Edited on by Windy

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

Knuckles

@Windy Believe me when I say I have everyone looking for it. The police, a group of 30+ people, my friends, if it turns up, I will gladly play again. I also have talked to Nintendo, and they said there was a chance they would give me download codes for the I have lost, but just take a look at my still being updated backloggery thread. I doubt they will with all of the games I have lost.

The Master Emeraloggery

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

@Windy Believe me when I say I have everyone looking for it. The police, a group of 30+ people, my friends, if it turns up, I will gladly play again. I also have talked to Nintendo, and they said there was a chance they would give me download codes for the I have lost, but just take a look at my still being updated backloggery thread. I doubt they will with all of the games I have lost.

Well lets hope the best. They should be able to tell exactly what you downloaded. Why the heck do people have the need to steal others peoples stuff? Drives me crazy. I hope you can just recover your 3DS and thats that.

Gustoff

@Knuckles
Sorry dude, i feel for you. Hope you get your 3DS back. Or that someone returns it to you. Maybe it was just misplaced somewheres. Keep us updated.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

Gustoff

@Barbiegurl777
It would be three hours ahead. So, 7pm Pacific time would be 9pm Central (for me) and 10pm Eastern (for you). Hope that helps...

Windy

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Not to sound stupid but what would 7pm Pacific time be compared to Eastern Time. I'm going by eastern time sorry... I have the game & want to join the races on friday just not sure of the time.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

If you ever want to start early let me know I can usually start at 6pm pacific which would be a little earlier for you. I did real good with that last week was going to start at 6pm but couldnt get around to it till 7pm due to my wifes honey-do list LOL But come join us everyone is welcome and its been alot of fun I'm going to try and host this for a very longtime to keep some interest with the game. I think its a wonderful racing game especially the online part of it

Edited on by Windy

Windy

DRL wrote:

I've checked a couple times and I'm not pulling any live games.

I will be online at 7pm sharp tonight. Come join the fun everyone

Windy

BMO whoever he has taken the #1 rank and has raced over 400 online races. He is very good. I consider myself good and he swooped my butt.

Windy

I'm done for the night see you guys next Friday at 7pm

Windy

We had 3 people last night. bMO was the big winner. Sorry BMO I kept hopping to see if we could get more. I will setup better for next Fridays game. Please guys help out recruiting some how. If you own a blog or your just in online chat. Let's get this following. Last 3 weeks have been pretty go with 6 to 8 racers a week. We need to have a second host for overflow game

Knuckles

Good news! I'll be getting a new 3DS in about a week, and hopefully Nintendo will refund me as they are required to by law!.
So I should be back racing in my #1 spot in 1-2 weeks!

The Master Emeraloggery

Gustoff

Sorry i couldn't make it this Friday. I was busy prepping for Mothers Day and all. I'll try this Friday again. Unless life gets in the way.

@Knuckles
WooHoo! Glad you getting a new 3DS. Hope to race soon...

Windy

I also have to take this friday off I'm pretty ill this week. Sorry guys see you next friday

Knuckles

You had all have enjoyed my recent break, because this Friday I am back, in full force. 1st place shall be mine, and there is nothing you can do to stop me!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

All joking aside, I can't wait to get back in the game, and hope I still have my skill. Nintendo refunded me for all of my stolen games, and haven't been able to play ATV yet. I need to unlock a Maxed out ATV by friday, so if I don't unlock the Muddmoblie, I'll be using the Black Renegade with Renegade Kid driver.

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.