Forums

Topic: **CHANGE** ATV Wild Ride Retired

Posts 201 to 220 of 282

Windy

I only did 3 sets of racing tonight super tired. im glad me you and Gav are in top 10. hopefully we get more people involved in this friday night free for all its super fun and you deserve the #1 . you get after it! hee hee

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Windy

I didnt mean to pick that Russian Track there at the end. I rage quit out because of my mistake

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

Windy

Wonder why Roland doesn't join us. he has in over 450 races man that guy is online alot and I thought i played alot

Knuckles

@Windy I think @Roland is @BMO. I think he changed his name because their scores are the same, but their is only one name. Not only that, but @Roland was the only one who could beat me in a race before I 100%ed the game.

Oh, and I'm sorry for my performance. I almost had to do something for someone in my family almost every race. The races where I suddenly dropped from 1st to 4th, yeah, I had to step away or unsuccessfully multitask.
I look forward to next week.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Windy

See you Next week. Roland if you see this message. Join us. Your welcome to join and Grab that #1 spot back or if knuckles has anything to do with it NOT! I like to win also but I just enjoy the get together. @RenegadeKid how about you join us next week too if we get more than 6 people we will talk about a second host for next week. I see alot of people race online 5 to 10 times then you dont see them anymore. *****Scratches Head******

Edited on by Windy

Lalivero

Wow it's been a while...not as free on Fridays at the moment, also been dealing with moving into a new place. Really hoping I can make it to next weekend's event but it always seems that I miss out and arrive late. XD When I do make it online at times it seems like that's when nobody else is on, haha.

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Lalivero

Thanks, will you be free tomorrow any time(or today rather...after midnight right now, ha)?

...formerly - Chriiis

Lalivero

Thursday is fine, may even be able to just show up to the event this Friday.

...formerly - Chriiis

Knuckles

I have an event I have to attend on Thursday, at 6:00PM PST. I can race from 3:30 to 5:30 on Thursday. Can you make it?

Just a word of Warning, I'm #2 in the world. Rankings call me 1st, but @BMO / @Roland is a better racer than me.

The Master Emeraloggery

Lalivero

Yeah I should be able to show up then, pst right? That's 6:30-8:30 est, so sounds good.

...formerly - Chriiis

Knuckles

@Chriiis I am so sorry, but one of my teachers gave us a third essay today, that makes 3, from the same teacher, in the same week, all due the next day! I thought I would be done today, but my teacher thought otherwise! He doesn't even have time to correct this! >:[

The Master Emeraloggery

Windy

I will be online @ 7pm pacific Time Friday Night. Lets get this goiung again this week. I love this game cause its a game that can be hosted a very longtime

Lalivero

@Knuckles It's ok because I forgot to mention I wasn't going to be able to make it either, haha. My best bet is to see if I can make it on time for once tonight. XD

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Windy

I will start hosting at 7pm pacific time. Im hosting for 1 hour tonight. Come join the fun and get ranked. No rage quits please

Windy

Had a great time last Saturday got in about 16 races. I moved into 4rth in the Ranks and Gavin Moved into 3rd. LTGamer moved into 10th place. Watch it BMO and Knuckles we are right on your heals! See you guys on Friday

Edited on by Windy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.