Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 581 to 600 of 3,602

MarcelRguez

@Operative2-0 Sorry, I did misread you post, but that's what I mean. A pair of joy-cons retails at £70 IIRC, the bundle retailed at £80

MarcelRguez

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4605-6296 | Nintendo Network ID: Marce2240 | Twitter:

TuVictus

Oooh, well then I guess it's hardly much of a bundle then, nevermind!

TuVictus

Pho

The direct got me hyped for this, a lot of the characters they showed were really cool.

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

Inertiacreep

@MegaTen some of the music is so good... i think its like 6 or 6:30 minutes into the direct this one joint is so nice.

Inertiacreep

Ralizah

MegaTen wrote:

The game contains 120 pieces of music according to Yasunori Mitsuda

“Let’s see… On Xenoblade2, I wrote the main theme, important event themes, and the vocal theme that plays in the end of the game. The soundtrack in total was a staggering 120 pieces, but that was divided among five people. As a result, I wrote a lot more music than the previous game’s soundtrack had. The portion I was responsible for has a lot of pieces that I think will really remind you of Xenogears. I tried not to break down the Xeno sound that I built up (like I mentioned earlier in this interview), so I hope you’ll enjoy it.”

http://nintendoeverything.com/yasunori-mitsuda-on-the-kid-ica...

I'm bound to love pretty much anything that reminds me of Xenogears.

Hey, you know what would really remind me of Xenogears? Another game where you get your mech near the beginning instead of 50 hours into the game. Make it happen, Monolith.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

jtmnm

Looks like we have some info on Mythra!

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

Rextephan

Anyone figured out how we change Pyra into Mithra?
Can Mithra only be used in battles as a temporary upgrade or can she be used as the main form as well?

Rextephan

My Nintendo: Rextephan | Twitter:

jtmnm

Unless I missed something, does anyone know that BotW has already been updated with Rex's armor quest? Apparently, there was an update issued that added it in.

Don't view this next video if you want to figure it out for yourself.

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

Dezzy

So is this gonna be the first game in the entire Xeno series to not have mechs of some kind?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

JTMnM wrote:

Looks like we have some info on Mythra!

"Heaven's Chalice, Homura has one more form: Hikari. Her hairstyle and outfit both contrast to those of Homura, pon! Since you can switch her out with Homura any time in battle that's more attributes you can use - what a deal, pon! Of course this will play a big role in the story too. Look forward to it, pon!"

That's what it says.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Ralizah

Knighty_IX wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Hey, you know what would really remind me of Xenogears? Another game where you get your mech near the beginning instead of 50 hours into the game. Make it happen, Monolith.

Seriously, they really need to get on with it. A fully realized Xenogears remake? Holy Mother Sophia!

I don't think they own the Xenogears I.P., so a remake is probably impossible, but that wouldn't stop them from making a "spiritual successor" to Xenogears with giant mechs fully integrated into the battle system, religious references everywhere, pretentious philosophical dialogue, animated cutscenes, etc. Hopefully this time they'd actually... um... flesh out the second half of the story. Xenogears is sort of the MGS V of its age in that respect.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Dezzy

I wonder if this image that's been shown a few times is actually all of the titans.

Untitled

If so, it looks like:

-top left is the crystal religious people
-top middle is the one people live inside of
-far right is the grassy giraffe we've seen the most of
-second from right is the industrial desert place.
-distant middle is the beachy place with a series of connected plateaus
-bottom middle must therefore be the snowy place

I was wondering if the crystal people is the same as the snowy place but the architecture and shape of the city looked different. So if this image is all of the titans, that would make sense that it's a different one.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Anti-Matter

Mithra looks better than Pyra.
That boobs tho....

Anti-Matter

Inertiacreep

@Dezzy the xenoblade website lists all the worlds but i kind of closed it off because i dont want to know all those things.
@Anti-Matter apparently you havent seen that thong Pyra wearing

Edited on by Inertiacreep

Inertiacreep

Inertiacreep

wow, this video was just uploaded an hour ago and is probably the best gameplay video i've seen.. this guy running around showing quests and talking to npc and showing the menus and opening core crystals... like all the stuff we havent really seen because all they been focusing on is showing the battle system. This is like the first couple hours of the game, hes lvl 11.

Inertiacreep

meleebrawler

Watch as Mythra gets treated as a super mode in cutscenes, but in-game is just a different set of skills/elements (probably she wields ''light'' energy whereas Pyra uses fire), without necessarily being better overall.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

CroRock

@JTMnM update is up. After you get in the game quest is automatically added and displayed on screen.

3DS - 2294 - 4578 - 7970
SW - 3371 - 1931 - 2042

MFD

@DiscoGentleman Eh, I don't mind. I'm one of the few people who didn't mind Camilla as much in FE:F either, since I watch anime, I'm used to that stuff.

I'm just hoping Rex has some of his own meddle, save for being Pyra's battle-guardian, basically using her power and having none of his own.

Edited on by MFD

MFD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic