Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 3,494

JTMnM

@Xaldin I appreciate it.

JTMnM

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902

Pahvi

I've started the final chapter. Well, the shape of the Aegis core crystal leaves me with even more questions in relation to earlier Xeno games (not -blade), since my total experience with them is seeing a minute or two of the opening of one. And seeing the game connect to XC1 — I don't know yet exactly how, I just recognized Klaus and the woman — makes me happy I've finished XC1.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?

Fooligan

@Joeynator3000 That's awesome Joey. Your mom is the best. I hope you like this game, i think you will. Do you think you might stream this game or upload some parts of your gameplay?

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Joeynator3000

@Fooligan I dunno, I never really did anything like that with the other games. And streaming is a pain anyways...

Joeynator3000

Kogorn733

Can we just all bask in how awesome and epic the mini-boss theme is?

Kogorn733

JTMnM

@Kogorn733 The soundtrack is generally fantastic.

3 rare Blades to go (minus those quest-related). Knowing my luck, KOS-MOS[/spoiler] will be the last Blade I get. Anyway, just got [spoiler]Nim. Really enjoying this character. She's definitely the Ashton Anchors (Star Ocean) of this game.

JTMnM

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902

Pahvi

Done with the main plot now. Now I intend to max out the various areas and my rare blades' affinity charts as I wait for the season pass content. I haven't put in money for that yet, but eventually I will.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?

GoldenGamer88

Welp, that side quest (Hero of the Nopon) was weird, like really weird. Particularly that second round. Ah well, at least I can FINALLY send Boreas on his merry Merc Mission.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

JaxonH

Made it to chapter 4 (I take my time with games).

I'm so glued to the game though. Need to do some sidequests before venturing off though. Around level 30 atm...

NOW PLAYING
NS: Y'S VIII, Octopath Traveller, Shining Resonance Refrain, Captain Toad, Hollow Knight, Wolfenstein 2
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Dragon Age Origins, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

CrazedCavalier

@JaxonH That seems a bit overlevelled. Endgame expects you to be in the high 60s, FYI.

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church Jr.

Nintendo Network ID: thedanman88

JaxonH

@CrazedCavalier
Maybe, but I'm glad I wasn't any less cause I recently fought a very hard boss that dang near killed me.

I like to be a little over leveled for games like this.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Y'S VIII, Octopath Traveller, Shining Resonance Refrain, Captain Toad, Hollow Knight, Wolfenstein 2
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Dragon Age Origins, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

GoldenGamer88

@CrazedCavalier High 60s, eh? Not too far off from that and just started Chapter 8.

GoldenGamer88

@Tsurii Yeah, I think I‘ll be at least around 70+! that is to say I‘ll try to be since I like being overleveled by 3 or 4 levels. I mean Zeke[/spoiler] is already at 67 with the rest 63 to 64. Still got loads of side quests to do since I couldn‘t do em during Chapter 7 as [spoiler]Pyra was missing, too.

Tbh, though, I‘m getting tired of the game a tad. Maybe it‘s the fact I‘ve been playing it nonstop for the last week or so or I‘m just too excited for Sunday when I can finally unpack my gloriously white PS4 Pro. So white ... so ... ohhh ... Drools all over the box while hugging it So white ...

Kogorn733

I just started Chapter 8. Working on leveling up my blades and getting 5-star development/completing all quest in a certain area that would otherwise become inaccessible if I continued the story.

On a side note, what is the "point of no return" after which that area becomes inaccessible?

Edited on by Kogorn733

Kogorn733

zionich

@Joeynator3000 I have been enjoying it a lot. Only Chapter 4 with about 55 hours. Enjoy!!

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

Joeynator3000

I'm just now noticing this, but is anyone else seeing horizontal lines flickering at random places in this game?
Seems like it's on the characters.
EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it. It was a glitch with the dock, I took the system out and placed it back in and the lines went away.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

Tsurii

@Joeynator3000 yah, had that happen on the home screen at some point. Haven't even taken the thing out of the dock for a while before it happened.

There's a similar-ish glitch in the game tho. Sometimes it doesn't unload the little target icon after a battle and you'll have it float around in the air (and visible even after fast travel) until you target something else. Just in case you encounter that one and search for something to do like a moron like me XD

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

Late

Just finished chapter 4. They just keep adding more characters. Not that it's a bad thing but I honestly forgot about Zeke until he appeared again for a rematch earlier in the chapter and I had to think for few seconds before I could remember who Cole was. I'm liking all the characters they've introduced so far. It was also great to finally have Mòrag as an ally. I had a feeling I'd have her on my party sooner or later. I hope she stays (doubt it). As much as I like the main trio, I would like to have 4th character already.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic