Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 3,601

darkfenrir

@Heavyarms55 Maybe you can try to increase your luck? I hear that higher luck makes the getting rare blade easier but I'm not sure since I haven't tried.

darkfenrir

Heavyarms55

@darkfenrir Yup, I was doing that. Had the best luck increasing items I could find equipped.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

darkfenrir

@Heavyarms55 maybe either try to go higher or.... nothing much to do except pray to RNGod

Good luck on the last two Blades!

darkfenrir

Deathwalka

@Heavyarms55 yeah I’ve got One who’s apart of the story but it says she cannot open level two lockpicking?

Deathwalka

JaxonH

@Heavyarms55
I used Zeke, because he is high in justice but low in the other areas. Equip the two highest luck accessories, equip two common blades that raise your luck stats the highest, use the chip to modify those common blade's weapons for the +50 luck, and just go to town every time you get 50 common, 10 rare 1 or 2 legendary. You might do a round or two where you get absolutely nothing. I know I did. But then she came out of nowhere.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

iLikeUrAttitude

@Heavyarms55 What @JaxonH said. But I also recommend to roll the cores from the person with the highest trust area. I equipped Zeke with the luck accessories and two common blades and used all my justice boosters to get Kosmos.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

RR529

Just started Chapter 8!

I love Rex's new look. He looked kinda gooberish before, but his new costume looks dope.

In fact, recent events really make me want a more straight sci-fi adventure on Switch, such as a Xenosaga, Zone of the Enders, or even Lost Planet.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JaxonH

Ya he looks rad, doesn't he.

I've already unlocked 4 tiers of KOS-MOS's affinity chart, and got almost 3 of them filled in. Gonna go grind some level 80 crabs in Tantal, and get the rest of her skills that require blade combos.

Then it's off to the races for the final showdown. Although, this entire game my goal was to get her. Now that I have her, I can rest easy and maybe take a stroll through Alrest and smell the roses. Do some further exploration, sidequests, etc.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

iLikeUrAttitude

@JaxonH If you're just trying to gain trust just spam pouch items (preferable non favorites because of the long animation and voice overs), it's much faster than just battles monsters over and over again.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

JaxonH

@iLikeUrAttitude
That's what I've been doing. Otherwise I wouldn't have KOS-MOS at the 3800 trust or whatever to unlock 4 tiers of affinity rings.

Some items give less than others though. Favorites gave 15 while non favorites gave 9. But the liked category also gave 15 so only had to listen to 1 voice clip as opposed to 2 with the fave for falling into both categories.

kyleforrester87

As for Rex i preferred his original get up. His new look is cool but looks a bit much. Shame you can't switch between them.

kyleforrester87

iLikeUrAttitude

@JaxonH If may give more but that amount of barely much. It's much more efficient to spam non favorite items to avoid the long voice overs.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Highlar

Maybe ths is off topic for this thread...but...is anyone else having a problem with salvaging while using the joycons? The first press of the A button for salvaging...or pretty much anything...doesn't seem to like to register. The second and third or whatever do...but not the first?

Highlar

Heavyarms55

@Deathwalka Then you need to level up the skill. Which is something you might not be able to do yet depending on how far you are. Don't worry, you can always go back for the chest later on. I've done that a lot.

Inertiacreep

@RR529 I'm about where you are and even though this game is awesome, it's not half as epic as Xenosaga and it makes me wish he could make another Xenosaga.. in fact, after 110 hours I'm about ready to rush to the end so i can play Xenosaga 1-3.. but I'm going to try and see if i can get my joy cons working on my PC.

Btw, rex looks like a dummy.

Inertiacreep

Deathwalka

@Heavyarms55 ok thanks
Can I just ask, in the accessories shop there are weapon attachments like axe and lance, but where do I find weapon descriptions to say whose is an axe and who has a lance type weapon??

Deathwalka

Heavyarms55

@Deathwalka It should tell you in the arts menu for the characters. It's kind of hard to explain without showing your the menu itself. And you might not have those weapon types yet.

Heavyarms55

@JaxonH What weapon types have chips that boost luck?

JaxonH

@Heavyarms55

I can't remember. I have dozens of chips. Some offer additional effects, some don't, and it varies from Blade to blade what effect it will be. I got all mine from random drops or buying at blacksmith in the towns though. So just keep an eye out.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic