Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 14,021 to 14,040 of 15,210

Dezzy

@Haru17

The franchise doesn't have an entire lore though. It obviously could've been industrialised by the guys who made the divine beasts. But wasn't.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

JoyBoy

Very glad Zelda won GOTY. Not because I care about awards but only because this and sales will inspire the devs to continue this direction of making ambitious games with a lot of care.

Also who cares about lore if you have awesome. I can already see myself riding that bike and climbing up Death Mountain.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Grumblevolcano

We find out in the canon of the next Zelda game that Tom Nook stole all Link's rupees once when Link visited the world of Animal Crossing.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Dezzy

@Meowpheel

I don't think Mario Kart has a canon. It is unarmed.

-Green-

Who thought instakill spikes were a good idea?

Has Mega Man taught them anything?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Dezzy

Has anyone got a basic explanation of all of it anywhere? How do you access? How big is it? Etc etc.

Currently downloading.

Haru17

You're right, someone would only prefer Goron Link to a bloody bike if they liked Zelda, fantasy, or games that take themselves seriously.

It makes total sense that the Sheikah went to all of the trouble of designing the Guardians and veritable AT-ATs to walk on legs when they had wheels and motors to use. I'm going to drive to the store on my walker now, farewell... 'ell... 'ell...

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

gcunit

The bike does seem a little out-of-place to me, but I'm sure there's fun to be had.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

Btw, can i use the Bike to Damage the enemies ?

Anti-Matter

-Green-

I still see no issue with moto epona but whatever. Hopefully it controls well.

Haru17

"Y'know what makes the physics system less frustrating?"

"One hit kill spike BS?"

"Exactly, one-hit kill spike BS. Make that and release it to millions of people."

Anyway, I finished the opening and it's still just shrines as far as the eye can see. It remains to be determined how substantial this DLC actually is and whether or not there will be an actual dungeon or just more of the same. If I had to guess now I'd say there's not going to be a new item in the 'dungeon.'

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

-Green-

^ Tried to save scum that, but the game was like naw matey we’re in this one for the long haul. It wasn’t bad, but Link was difficult to move. I think it may have had to do with my joy cons.

The shrines are actually pretty decent tbh. Found several of them to be head scratchers. So far anyways.

-Green-

So far more trials, new clothing, gear, supposedly a dungeon and a robo horse/cycle thing

Starburst

@iKhan That was the first thing that came to my mind, I had totally forgotten about that rumor until I saw link on a Motorcycle.

Whats poppin

Switch Friend Code: SW-5982-6570-5215 | 3DS Friend Code: 3583-5718-9476 | My Nintendo: Neko | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Grumblevolcano

For those wondering, the Champions Ballad DLC is fully integrated into the main game. You have to complete all the Divine Beasts before you can access it.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

I can't play the dlc right now since I left the WiiU at home, but... Was that a tiny little baby Sidon I saw in the trailer?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JoyBoy

@Meowpheel Oh yeah.

So I took on the first 4 challenges. Which were pretty cool. After that I went and took on one of the champions quest. Which... is more or less the same things you did before in the game. In some cases i’m kinda surprised how literally samey some parts are. Which kinda leaves you scratching your head.

I’m still excited to see the extra dungeon and the awesome bike.

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic