Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 11,401

TalonMan

RueDaydreamer wrote:

So according to Play Asia, their European listing of Brawlout has a release date of May 3rd, which may be why Signature Edition Games doesn't have their listing for preorder since it is still a bit down the road.

May 3rd isn't THAT far down the road - that's less than two months...

TalonMan

RueDaydreamer

@TalonMan Yeah that may be true, but then again the release dates between Play Asia and Signature Edition Games may be completely unrelated to each other.

RueDaydreamer

revolutionika

revolutionika wrote:

Games to add to official list once verified.

Snow Moto Racing Freedom (ntsc version)
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (ntsc version)
Minecraft Switch Edition
Outlast 1 & 2
Terraria
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut
Icey
Mutant Mudds Collection
Pillars of Eternity II
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Victor Vron: Overkill Edition
Legend of Kay Anniversary
Syberia 3
Blacksad
Flashback: Remastered
Hello Kitty Kruisers
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2
The Coma: Recut
God Wars
Slain: Back From Hell
PixARK
The Lost Child
Runbow Deluxe Edition
My Little Riding Champion
The Raven: Remastered
Voez (ntsc version)
Moonlighters

Games to remove from official release list:
(Death Squared - no physical game cartridge included - remove from official list)

Check link for some box art and pre order info on some the above mentioned Games.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/03/guide_upcoming_ninte...

revolutionika

mrhaboobi

3D Mini Golf (Markt Technik) Germany exclusive

this isnt a german exclusive. It has a UK release aswell.

mrhaboobi

RueDaydreamer

So videogamesplus.ca has had a listing for NBA Playgrounds for a while now, with no exact release date. Not sure how recent this is, but it now has an expected release date of March 13th, with still no game cover or screenshots of gameplay. Does anyone have any info on this game?

RueDaydreamer

MrCIB

revolutionika wrote:

Nintendo Labo Customization Set
(No game cartridge included)
$9.99 (U.S.)

Should this be added to game list even no game?

It’s kind of similar to the Death Squared Case with no actual game cartridge.

https://labo.nintendo.com/kits/customization-set/

No it’s not similiar. Death squared came with a download code to the game. This is stickers, tape and stencils

this shouldn't be added to the list.

Death Squared and Sonic Mania both came with a download code in their retail releases. They belong in a separate category.

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

meppi64

Huh, Urban Trial Playground is getting a physical release in Japan.
If it's digital only in the west, I'll be importing for sure.

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

TalonMan

Just catching up on a bunch of pre-orders I had somehow forgotten to get in... ...anyway - does anyone know whether there is going to be a speciallimited edition of Happy Birthdays???

I just find it weird that NISAmerica (who have been releasing Special Editions versions of EVERY single game they've printed), doesn't seem to even list this one game on their website... thoughts??

TalonMan

TalonMan

Btw - anybody else find it interesting that the physical edition of Lost Sphear is still available for the PS4, but you have to put your name on a "Waiting List" for the Switch version...?

TalonMan

TalonMan

Hmm - yeah, but it's not a SE store exclusive in Europe so it's kind of hard to compare the two regions.

For NA, it's ONLY available through the online store and I think it's pretty interesting that you can still get it for one platform, but not the other. I wonder if they're going to produce more copies...

TalonMan

Anti-Matter

TalonMan wrote:

Btw - anybody else find it interesting that the physical edition of Lost Sphear is still available for the PS4, but you have to put your name on a "Waiting List" for the Switch version...?

Lost Sphear PS4 Europe version is almost in every game shop in Indonesia.
I have the Switch version, USA (Outer cover) & Japan (Internal cover and the cartridge).

Anti-Matter

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

Just catching up on a bunch of pre-orders I had somehow forgotten to get in... ...anyway - does anyone know whether there is going to be a speciallimited edition of Happy Birthdays???

I just find it weird that NISAmerica (who have been releasing Special Editions versions of EVERY single game they've printed), doesn't seem to even list this one game on their website... thoughts??

GameStop has the only version I've see with different contents inside. Has a World Guide Art Book

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/happy-birthday...

MrCIB

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

GameStop has the only version I've see with different contents inside. Has a World Guide Art Book

You can get it from Amazon (with a Prime discount, no less!!) with the "world guide" book. I was just about to order from Gamestop, when I took a closer look at the Amazon description:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079SQPG59/

"Find inspiring worlds and preview some of the happy birthdays from the game in the Softcover "world guide" bundled with the Switch game."

So yeah - FORGET Gamestop!!!! Bunch of thieves over there...

...still - I find it weird that NISAmerica isn't doing a "special" release. They've been creating those bundles for EVERY Switch release, so far!!

TalonMan

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

You can get it from Amazon (with a Prime discount, no less!!) with the "world guide" book. I was just about to order from Gamestop, when I took a closer look at the Amazon description:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079SQPG59/

"Find inspiring worlds and preview some of the happy birthdays from the game in the Softcover "world guide" bundled with the Switch game."

So yeah - FORGET Gamestop!!!! Bunch of thieves over there...

...still - I find it weird that NISAmerica isn't doing a "special" release. They've been creating those bundles for EVERY Switch release, so far!!

Great catch! and GameStop order has been cancelled.

Only thing I can think of is they don't think it will sell well.

MrCIB

RueDaydreamer

Just a heads up for changes to release dates...

RBI Baseball 18 has been pushed back from March 20th to April 17th
Musynx has been pushed back from March 27th to August 28th
Happy Birthdays has been moved up from June 26th to June 5th

RueDaydreamer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic