Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,201 to 6,220 of 6,328

Spawnwave brought up a good point about Capcom and RE. They released RE 4 digital only then a few months later go "Here, you can have it physical if you pay full price for it, oh and you get 2 other games as well digital of course." What's to stop them from releasing 5 and/or 6 physical in a few more months? Slap a couple other digital ports in with them, make everyone who wants physical buy the games more than once.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Moon
PS4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Horizon Zero Dawn, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
PS3: PC: Switch: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

@leerafuse Any word on a US release? EB games won't ship to me.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Moon
PS4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Horizon Zero Dawn, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
PS3: PC: Switch: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

leerafuse

I’m sure if I Canadian release is happening a USA release is included. Could be the North America release they were talking about about earlier. Not slated until October 8th tho. @Avatar40k

351 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
58 PSP games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

Magician

To no surprise, Shop4megastore has created a page for Dusk Diver. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon. I hope nobody sprang for the standard version for the Asia release. I'm sure a European copy will be more affordable.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/dusk-div...

Switch Physical Collection - 384 games (as of August 19th 2019)
Currently playing: Giga Wrecker Alt (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Ugh, September is brutal. I see twelve retail games I'd like to support with a day-one purchase, but it's just not feasible. RPG Maker MV, Dragon Quest XI, Ni No Kuni, and Daemon X Machina might be all I can afford between all the boutique publishing madness. And it looks like October won't do me any favors.

Currently playing: Giga Wrecker Alt (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Just received the latest bundle from Super Rare. Simply glorious. I'm familiar with Earthlock and Wulverblade, they're considered to be very good games in their respective genres. However, Machinarium is unfamiliar to me. I look forward to that being a surprise.

Anywho, Super Rare continues to impress. I greatly look forward to the next bundle. I assume it'll be The Darkside Detective, Rive, and the Toki Tori collection? But who knows, perhaps they'll surprise us.

Magician

As reported by NintendoEverything, it appears as though a physical release for Yono and the Celestial Elephants is all but official due to an Amazon FR listing.

https://www.amazon.fr/Yono-and-the-Celestial-Elephants/dp/B07...

Paraka

@Magician - That's actually pretty funny as well. Since that was a game my wife wanted so bad and couldn't hold out for me to buy. She bought it last week.

Paraka

Solomon18

@Magician "get that game daddy" my daughters remark after showing her celestial elephant footage

Solomon18

Anti-Matter

Magician wrote:

As reported by NintendoEverything, it appears as though a physical release for Yono and the Celestial Elephants is all but official due to an Amazon FR listing.

https://www.amazon.fr/Yono-and-the-Celestial-Elephants/dp/B07...

Wow!
Never expected that eshop games has physical release.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Paraka

Finally, after all this time, my FFX came in with help of you all, you're awesome.

Along with it was Leizure Suit Larry. Bought it on a whim because, in a social climate like this where many people find certain criteria of content to be problematic, it is unfathomable to imagine Larry of ALL things getting a game. It's amusing how self aware it is though.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Strictly Limited is releasing the Vasara Collection this weekend.

Never heard of these games.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

I'll add the Vasara Collection and Two Point Hospital to the watchlist after dinner.

Magician

Death Road to Canada is now shipping from Play-Asia. Which is extra exciting for me as I have several other games bundled into that particular order. I also just picked up my order for Psyvariar Delta. Which is still listed as unavailable on AmazonNA oddly enough.

All in all a fairly hectic week.

leerafuse

After already owning Vostok Inc. and keeping up with the other limited companies, I think I will be passing on the Wired Collection. However, received my Psyvariar Delta limited edition today and got a shipping notice for Death Road too. Sweet day!

351 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
58 PSP games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

Magician

Fire Emblem Three Houses LE is back up on AmazonNA.

https://www.amazon.com/Fire-Emblem-Houses-Seasons-Warfare-Nin...

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Hmm, I wonder if the developers for the Trine games understand how much they're pissing me off? Three separate physical releases for their games? This almost as bad as the Ninja Saviors first being assumed to be limited, but then suddenly being available at retail in every major region.

Trine 1-3 (Published by Game Trust)
Trine 4 (Published by Modus)
Trine Ultimate Collection (Published by Modus)

I'll be content with the Ultimate Collection.

But the hardest of hardcore Switch collectors most look at this and ask, "what the f***!?"

Edited on by Magician

GrailUK

Anyone know if Vostok by Wired has any dlc or extra content on the card?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic