Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,181 to 6,200 of 11,398

Magician

Hmm this news is probably inconsequential to collectors outside of Europe, but Shop4megastore has created pages for Disaster Report 4, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD, Langrisser I & II, and Disgaea 4 Complete+.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX (multi-language) is open to preorder at Play-Asia, updating the watchlist as well. Although I wonder if the Japanese version will support English? Gunvolt Strikers and Dragon Marked for Death supported English straight away, it would be strange if Gunvolt Chronicles didn't
https://www.play-asia.com/gunvolt-chronicles-luminous-avenger...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Ghostbusters Remastered is available to Pre-Order. It’s a Gamestop exclusive apparently?

http://ow.ly/QP5a30p9gA9

In North America it is exclusive to Gamestop.

However, in Europe it's more widely available to preorder.

yeayeanaynay

Wulverblade starting to ship out. super rare with the super fast delivery as usual!
edit: second batch go on sale in just under 6 hours.

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

The Messenger begins shipping in early August.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Hmm, Fun Box quietly cancelling another physical release, this time...Space Hulk.

Edited on by Magician

leerafuse

@Magician mine too. Not surprised after all the date changes tho.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Spawnwave brought up a good point about Capcom and RE. They released RE 4 digital only then a few months later go "Here, you can have it physical if you pay full price for it, oh and you get 2 other games as well digital of course." What's to stop them from releasing 5 and/or 6 physical in a few more months? Slap a couple other digital ports in with them, make everyone who wants physical buy the games more than once.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

@leerafuse Any word on a US release? EB games won't ship to me.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

leerafuse

I’m sure if I Canadian release is happening a USA release is included. Could be the North America release they were talking about about earlier. Not slated until October 8th tho. @Avatar40k

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

To no surprise, Shop4megastore has created a page for Dusk Diver. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon. I hope nobody sprang for the standard version for the Asia release. I'm sure a European copy will be more affordable.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/dusk-div...

Magician

Ugh, September is brutal. I see twelve retail games I'd like to support with a day-one purchase, but it's just not feasible. RPG Maker MV, Dragon Quest XI, Ni No Kuni, and Daemon X Machina might be all I can afford between all the boutique publishing madness. And it looks like October won't do me any favors.

Magician

Just received the latest bundle from Super Rare. Simply glorious. I'm familiar with Earthlock and Wulverblade, they're considered to be very good games in their respective genres. However, Machinarium is unfamiliar to me. I look forward to that being a surprise.

Anywho, Super Rare continues to impress. I greatly look forward to the next bundle. I assume it'll be The Darkside Detective, Rive, and the Toki Tori collection? But who knows, perhaps they'll surprise us.

Magician

As reported by NintendoEverything, it appears as though a physical release for Yono and the Celestial Elephants is all but official due to an Amazon FR listing.

https://www.amazon.fr/Yono-and-the-Celestial-Elephants/dp/B07...

Paraka

@Magician - That's actually pretty funny as well. Since that was a game my wife wanted so bad and couldn't hold out for me to buy. She bought it last week.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

@Magician "get that game daddy" my daughters remark after showing her celestial elephant footage

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic