Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,181 to 6,200 of 6,318

Magician

Aurumonado wrote:

@Magician I wish the activision space invaders was included

The listing mentions additional games as tbd. Who knows, maybe S-E is talking to Activision about it?

P.S. - Shop4megastore has created pages for Hellmut and Ultra Wings. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.

As an aside, I'll be looking to update the physical watchlist thread after dinner tonight.

Switch Physical Collection - 383 games (as of August 17th 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Is It Wrong To Try To Pickup Girls From A Dungeon? Infinite Combate (multi-language) is open to preorders at Play-Asia.
https://www.play-asia.com/is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-girls...

There's also a limited edition that comes with a soundtrack, guide book, and bonus game for $34 over msrp.

P.S. - Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD is open to preorders at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VHJQ1QQ

Edited on by Magician

Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Is It Wrong To Try To Pickup Girls From A Dungeon? Infinite Combate (multi-language) is open to preorders at Play-Asia.
https://www.play-asia.com/is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-girls...

There's also a limited edition that comes with a soundtrack, guide book, and bonus game for $34 over msrp

And the award for Absolute Worst Title Ever goes to...

It might win for the longest title too lol

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

And the next Europe-exclusive uber-edition is for...Layton's Mystery Journey.

Or it might be a placeholder? I'm not sure.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Laytons-Mystery-Journey-Millionaires...

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

resident evil triple pack announced. re4 on cart. #5/6 are download. no complaints here all I want is 4. pre order from here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VHKWQ26/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&...

I despise these half digital, half physical releases from Capcom.

I have no problem waiting until this gets a steep price drop.

BruceCM

It wouldn't be too bad if it was 4 & 5 on cart, @Magician ....Just download 6 But only having smallest game on cart with downloads for other 2 is a bit much

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Magician

BruceCM wrote:

It wouldn't be too bad if it was 4 & 5 on cart, @Magician ....Just download 6 But only having smallest game on cart with downloads for other 2 is a bit much

RE4 is game that matters most here. It's a seminal game from Shinji Mikami. While I enjoyed RE5 more than RE4, I view both RE5 and RE6 as bonus games. Meaning, I don't mind that they're only download codes.

However, the RE0 and RE1 Origins collection is a complete debacle. RE1 is the fan favorite, yet Capcom decides to put RE0 on the cartridge? Blasphemy. Decisions like that make it difficult to support Capcom sometimes.

BruceCM

But why get the triple pack if you only want 1 game...? I'll get Remake 1 1st, so if I get more, it'll be separately for XBox, anyway

SW-4357-9287-0699

Magician

BruceCM wrote:

But why get the triple pack if you only want 1 game...?

Sometimes...one game is all it takes. Haven't you ever bought a new console based on what you saw from one particular game? I asked my parents to buy me an NES after playing Punch-Out over a friend's place. I bought a PS1 after seeing a magazine advertising for Twisted Metal. I bought a Dreamcast after seeing footage of Soulcalibur.

RE4 is the game that redefined the third person shooter by bringing the camera to an over-the-shoulder perspective. It makes the triple pack worth owning, regardless of RE5 and RE6 being download only.

BruceCM

Well, if it's worth it for you, that's great.... Maybe once I've played it, I'll agree it's that good?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Magician

Hmm this news is probably inconsequential to collectors outside of Europe, but Shop4megastore has created pages for Disaster Report 4, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD, Langrisser I & II, and Disgaea 4 Complete+.

Magician

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX (multi-language) is open to preorder at Play-Asia, updating the watchlist as well. Although I wonder if the Japanese version will support English? Gunvolt Strikers and Dragon Marked for Death supported English straight away, it would be strange if Gunvolt Chronicles didn't
https://www.play-asia.com/gunvolt-chronicles-luminous-avenger...

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Ghostbusters Remastered is available to Pre-Order. It’s a Gamestop exclusive apparently?

http://ow.ly/QP5a30p9gA9

In North America it is exclusive to Gamestop.

However, in Europe it's more widely available to preorder.

Solomon18

Wulverblade starting to ship out. super rare with the super fast delivery as usual!
edit: second batch go on sale in just under 6 hours.

Edited on by Solomon18

Solomon18

Miadaskate

The Messenger begins shipping in early August.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Hmm, Fun Box quietly cancelling another physical release, this time...Space Hulk.

Edited on by Magician

leerafuse

@Magician mine too. Not surprised after all the date changes tho.

351 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
58 PSP games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic