Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,121 to 5,140 of 11,400

Magician

Guacamelee! 1-2 Punch Collection is open to preorder at Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/guacamelee-one...

P.S. - James Pond Codename Robocod has been rated for a physical release.

P.P.S. - Wargroove has been rated for a physical release.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

BryanS

Miadaskate wrote:

SRG’s # 13 is Q.U.B.E. 2. I’ve never heard of this game, but calling it a cross between Portal and The Witness definitely has me interested.

I liked the first one on steam, fun little puzzle game. Don't have the 2nd one yet. If it is like the first, I will probably prefer a mouse and keyboard. I couldn't play portal very well with a controller.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

leerafuse

I am interested for the fact I will get it a week (Canada) from London. Yes I am yelling at you LRG and Strictly.. Warned.. haha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

JasmineDragon

Magician wrote:

Guacamelee! 1-2 Punch Collection is open to preorder at Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/guacamelee-one...

P.S. - James Pond Codename Robocod has been rated for a physical release.

P.P.S. - Wargroove has been rated for a physical release.

Does that confirm physical for Wargroove? Don't digital games get rated? Or was there a confirmation somewhere else? This is definitely on my buy list right now, but I'll wait for physical if it's a definite.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Magician

ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove has been rated for a physical release.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Among the Sleep is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Among-Sleep-Nintendo-Switch-Enhanced/d...

leerafuse

Looks like LRG are shipping out Battle Chef Brigade. Got my notification this morning.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

JasmineDragon

@Paraka My love for R-TYPE will never die, I hate double-dipping but I may have to, just to have it in my physical collection.

GrailUK

I couldn't resist buying R-Type digitally...I've no chance of being able to resist a physical edition lol

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

I’ve never played R-Type 0_0

I always played Life Force back in the day.

I’m down for this one.

Ugh; I still need to get Toki, Aragami, Atari Flashback, Dead or Alive, Oniken & Odallus, etc.....

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Ugly Dolls: An Imperfect Adventure is open to preorder at Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/ugly-dolls-an-...

JasmineDragon

Miadaskate wrote:

I’ve never played R-Type 0_0

I always played Life Force back in the day.

I’m down for this one.

Ugh; I still need to get Toki, Aragami, Atari Flashback, Dead or Alive, Oniken & Odallus, etc.....

Don't sleep on R-TYPE. It is truly a cornerstone of the shmup genre and this is its best release ever. You'll want this in your collection.

I'm not even really a collector, AND I already bought it digital, and I STILL want to get it.

Belexes

I am not big on SHMUPs, but R-TYPE is hard to pass up. When is Nicalis going to announce Ikaruga? That is another SHMUP on my radar I can't pass up.

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

When is Nicalis going to announce Ikaruga? That is another SHMUP on my radar I can't pass up.

I second that. And not just Ikaruga, Treasure has been teasing a Switch port for Radiant Silvergun. Radiant Silvergun is my second all-time favorite game regardless of genre or platform. What I wouldn't give to have Nicalis deliver a physical version of that for Switch.

SpaceAce13

SHMUPS areprobably my favorite genre of games, so all of these physical releases has just been a blast for me to pick up.

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic