Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,141 to 5,160 of 11,365

Paraka

@SpaceAce13 - Still waiting for my platformer resurgence, gaming industry!

Paraka

Miadaskate

I can’t use that word, I have to call them shoot ‘em ups or space shooters. That other word drives me nuts lol.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@SpaceAce13 - Still waiting for my platformer resurgence, gaming industry!

Still waiting? I dunno, my friend, I'd say the platforming genre is pretty well represented. Well...at least 2D platformers. Celeste, Slime-san, N++, The End is Nigh, etc. 3D platformers though, they're a little thin after Mario Odyssey. DeBlob 1&2, Crash Bandicoot, and...Poi (meh).

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - What I meant was 3D platformer (thanks mobile typing), not many out there except a dozen re-releases and Odyssey.

Not to say those aren't good, they are. But I was one that fell in love with the world of Chameleon Twist, Glover, Flip's Twisted World and Vexx back in the day.

Paraka

rumandgore

Do I have bad luck or is it normal for a little bit of damage on the manufacturer end? Got another SRG with some kind of smudge on the back label. Also got a Signature Edition with a scrape across the outer box and heavy wear on the corner of the art book.

Is it me?

rumandgore

Anti-Matter

Any date release for World of Final Fantasy MAXIMA switch version (physical)?

Anti-Matter

GrailUK

@Magician You haven't by any chance seen if Impossible Mission has been rated for physical? I think it's by the same folk releasing Robocod.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

Any date release for World of Final Fantasy MAXIMA switch version (physical)?

It's still listed as February but a particular day hasn't been specified.

Edit: scratch that, the new official release date is March 2nd.

GrailUK wrote:

@Magician You haven't by any chance seen if Impossible Mission has been rated for physical?

Nothing yet.

P.S. - Hollow Knight has received an ESRB rating for a physical release.

Fangamer previously did a plushy + digital code bundle. Perhaps the physical release will be coming from them?

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Hollow Knight has been rated by the ESRB. It’s finally coming, folks.

Currently Playing :

hirokun

Miadaskate wrote:

FINALLY GEEZ! What a bunch of slowpokes. It will probably be sold in stores, its too popular to be sold through fan gamer or LRG or any of those guys. At the most it will be some exclusive deal with bestbuy or gamestop or something, at least in the US.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

I just bought it digitally 2 weeks ago. Dammit. I am done buying anything digital and just need to wait.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Money is tight this week (unrelated to Switch stuff), so I had to cancel Liar Princess. I’m thinking it’ll be available for a bit so I’ll re-order at a later time.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

I just bought it digitally 2 weeks ago. Dammit. I am done buying anything digital and just need to wait.

Don’t buy anything digital. Seriously! C’mon now!

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - I am torn on what I want to buy digital, namely cause the ones that are fun enough to worth that purchase (Snake Pass, Shovel Knight, Shantae) I end up enjoying and when finished, someone makes it worth the double dip.

Paraka

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

Belexes wrote:

Don’t buy anything digital. Seriously! C’mon now!

Considering deleting my shop account. No temptation then.

Belexes

Magician

The Danganronpa Trilogy is open to preorder at Amazon JP.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07L5YTXS3

In my opinion, the best series of visual novels (second being the Zero Time series) and should not be missed under any circumstances. Now...I assume this is coming via NIS America, so there should be a limited edition opening to preorders later this year for NA and EU regions.

hirokun

Magician wrote:

The Danganronpa Trilogy is open to preorder at Amazon JP.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07L5YTXS3

In my opinion, the best series of visual novels (second being the Zero Time series) and should not be missed under any circumstances. Now...I assume this is coming via NIS America, so there should be a limited edition opening to preorders later this year for NA and EU regions.

thanks for that. I've heard good things about danganropa. But If NISA puts out a special edition I would have likely gotten it anyhow.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

An update on SRG and the club. QUBE 2 released to club members this morning. I don't know how much of the total stock they released, but it currently lists as 55% remaining.
Additionally, the only way to purchase the game now is through links sent to club emails, and if they get orders from emails that aren't in the club they flag the account.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

leerafuse

@Avatar40k Thanks for the info! Plan on grabbing the 3 pack soon as Qube 2 is released.

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Shop4megastore has created pages for two games. First, Deponia. Second, Silence.

Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/deponia-...

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/silence-...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic