Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,141 to 5,160 of 5,826

Magician

Among the Sleep is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Among-Sleep-Nintendo-Switch-Enhanced/d...

Switch Physical Collection - 334 games (as of May 24th, 2019)
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

leerafuse

Looks like LRG are shipping out Battle Chef Brigade. Got my notification this morning.

314 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

JasmineDragon

@Paraka My love for R-TYPE will never die, I hate double-dipping but I may have to, just to have it in my physical collection.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

GrailUK

I couldn't resist buying R-Type digitally...I've no chance of being able to resist a physical edition lol

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

I’ve never played R-Type 0_0

I always played Life Force back in the day.

I’m down for this one.

Ugh; I still need to get Toki, Aragami, Atari Flashback, Dead or Alive, Oniken & Odallus, etc.....

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Ugly Dolls: An Imperfect Adventure is open to preorder at Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/ugly-dolls-an-...

Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

JasmineDragon

Miadaskate wrote:

I’ve never played R-Type 0_0

I always played Life Force back in the day.

I’m down for this one.

Ugh; I still need to get Toki, Aragami, Atari Flashback, Dead or Alive, Oniken & Odallus, etc.....

Don't sleep on R-TYPE. It is truly a cornerstone of the shmup genre and this is its best release ever. You'll want this in your collection.

I'm not even really a collector, AND I already bought it digital, and I STILL want to get it.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Belexes

I am not big on SHMUPs, but R-TYPE is hard to pass up. When is Nicalis going to announce Ikaruga? That is another SHMUP on my radar I can't pass up.

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

When is Nicalis going to announce Ikaruga? That is another SHMUP on my radar I can't pass up.

I second that. And not just Ikaruga, Treasure has been teasing a Switch port for Radiant Silvergun. Radiant Silvergun is my second all-time favorite game regardless of genre or platform. What I wouldn't give to have Nicalis deliver a physical version of that for Switch.

SpaceAce13

SHMUPS areprobably my favorite genre of games, so all of these physical releases has just been a blast for me to pick up.

SpaceAce13

Paraka

@SpaceAce13 - Still waiting for my platformer resurgence, gaming industry!

Paraka

Miadaskate

I can’t use that word, I have to call them shoot ‘em ups or space shooters. That other word drives me nuts lol.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@SpaceAce13 - Still waiting for my platformer resurgence, gaming industry!

Still waiting? I dunno, my friend, I'd say the platforming genre is pretty well represented. Well...at least 2D platformers. Celeste, Slime-san, N++, The End is Nigh, etc. 3D platformers though, they're a little thin after Mario Odyssey. DeBlob 1&2, Crash Bandicoot, and...Poi (meh).

Paraka

@Magician - What I meant was 3D platformer (thanks mobile typing), not many out there except a dozen re-releases and Odyssey.

Not to say those aren't good, they are. But I was one that fell in love with the world of Chameleon Twist, Glover, Flip's Twisted World and Vexx back in the day.

Paraka

rumandgore

Do I have bad luck or is it normal for a little bit of damage on the manufacturer end? Got another SRG with some kind of smudge on the back label. Also got a Signature Edition with a scrape across the outer box and heavy wear on the corner of the art book.

Is it me?

rumandgore

Anti-Matter

Any date release for World of Final Fantasy MAXIMA switch version (physical)?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

GrailUK

@Magician You haven't by any chance seen if Impossible Mission has been rated for physical? I think it's by the same folk releasing Robocod.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

Any date release for World of Final Fantasy MAXIMA switch version (physical)?

It's still listed as February but a particular day hasn't been specified.

Edit: scratch that, the new official release date is March 2nd.

GrailUK wrote:

@Magician You haven't by any chance seen if Impossible Mission has been rated for physical?

Nothing yet.

P.S. - Hollow Knight has received an ESRB rating for a physical release.

Fangamer previously did a plushy + digital code bundle. Perhaps the physical release will be coming from them?

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Hollow Knight has been rated by the ESRB. It’s finally coming, folks.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic