Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,101 to 5,120 of 11,397

Miadaskate

SRG’s # 13 will be available later this month, and is a title that isn’t yet available digitally. They say there is no game on the Nintendo Switch like this one.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate wrote:

SRG’s # 13 will be available later this month, and is a title that isn’t yet available digitally. They say there is no game on the Nintendo Switch like this one.

Strange, but exciting! I figured fairune would be their next release

SpaceAce13

Paraka

Miadaskate wrote:

Thank you for having my back, Paraka and others.

Honestly, I would be this way is the roles were reversed, too. Sometimes people enjoy the pervy things not for the perversion of anything alone, there are other reasons. But if a market is out there for it, not my job to dictate what market is "worthy" enough to be made a game. I enjoy the pervy games more for the novelty of it. The strange, bizarre games like Cubivore is something I enjoy most however.

And since the game will not be made even digitally in NA, I will be considering getting the game via import as well. They don't want NA to expand on the gaming market, then my money will go elsewhere. Simple.

Paraka

Belexes

I had rated X video games for the Atari 2600. This is a market out there for everyone.

Belexes

leerafuse

Miadaskate wrote:

@Miadaskate You do you, mate. No judgement from me.

Thank you. I appreciate your RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

I am not here judge, I am here collect. Y'all be as freaky as ya like. Woooo!

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Alright, I'm petrified. The volume of quality releases coming in March and April have me outright scared. I want them all, I want to support each and every publisher that has brought their catalogue to this platform that I love. But March 2019 is my breaking point, and difficult choices will have to be made in regards to my budget. The current March release schedule I'm looking at is:

Fate/Extella Link
-Bomber Crew-
Caligula Effect
TruberBrook
-Dragon Marked for Death-
The Princess Guide
WILL: A Wonderful World
-The Walking Dead: Final Season-
Xenon Racer
Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists
-Fun! Fun! Animal Park-
-Yoshi's Crafted World-
-PixArk-
Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon
Dead or Alive Xteme 3 Scarlet
Our World is Ended
SRG
SRG
LRG
LRG
SLG
SLG
Special Reserve
Special Reserve
Play-Asia Limited
Red Art Games
Red Art Games
Red Art Games

Without revealing my budget amount, where would you make cuts? Each game will but good if not great. Games like Fun! Fun! Animal Park (although widely distributed) won't receive more than one print run, based on publisher history. And March is the beginning of more boutique publishers bringing product to the collector scene (Special Reserve, Red Art Games, etc.)

And I haven't even outlined April yet.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

GrailUK

@Magician There is no way that you can play all those games in a month! So buy what you want to play. (I already know that didn't help any lol so sorry!)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

BryanS

Yoshi, being a Nintendo release, will be the same price for the next year based on prior releases. You can probably delay buying that one for a month or two without risking availability.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

Miadaskate

Thank God for tax returns, right?

Currently Playing :

hirokun

what the heck is redart games? Never heard of them.

As for special reserve, is this the deal where the do the thing of having LRG fulfill the orders, or are they actually going to do something themselves for the first time? I'm just curious to know where to plant my attention.

Also I find it interesting that people aren't buying the Play asia releases. They have limited stock and are nice. Even the ones that aren't Shmups are still all available. Certainly people who about play asia right?

And is strictly limited not doing anything new switch related for march and april that they've announced yet?

In terms of that list nothing outside the NIS games seems like anything but garbage. The Fate game is probably fine, I just can't stand dynasty warriors type games.

Truberbrook seems really interesting, but after watching the 2 trailers I am sorry to say but that main character's voice actor is really giving a poor performance. You can just hear him reading the lines from the page. But I think I'll try to get it still because it just oozes intrigue and the visuals are stunning. Right up my alley. I'll probably just have to put up with bad VO.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

leerafuse

I've been focusing on srg/lrg etc releases. All the standard releases can wait unless I want to play it immediately. I feel those ones will be a little harder and more expensive the longer I wait to purchase.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Paraka

@leerafuse - Similar boat. Only ones that make exceptions are ones almost immediately discontinued. Atari Flashback is one of them.

Paraka

Belexes

I wouldn't wait too long to order any of the Game Stop Exclusives given recent news with the corporation. Those may be nice gems to have for a company that may not exist anymore.

Belexes

Magician

Alright, I cut the March retail list down to Fate/Extella Link, TruberBrook, WILL: A Wonderful World, and Xenon Racer. Everything else widely distributed goes on the 50% off wait-and-see list. Xenon Racer looks like it might be the best game of the month. I haven't played a Ridge Racer clone that looks as good.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

@leerafuse - Similar boat. Only ones that make exceptions are ones almost immediately discontinued. Atari Flashback is one of them.

Discontinued? Or just out of stock everywhere?

It’s available via Gamestop right now.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Paraka wrote:

Discontinued? Or just out of stock everywhere?

It’s available via Gamestop right now.

Discontinued seems like an inappropriate choice of words. I think Paraka was just commenting on the likelihood of games such as Atari Flashbacks receiving more than one print run. Which isn't all that inaccurate of an assumption honestly. I doubt Atari Flashbacks had a large number of preorders, strong initial sales, and/or continued customer demand.

If I were to guess, the total number of copies of Atari Flashbacks out in the wild isn't as low as an LRG release but fewer than a AA publisher would produce. Not rare by any means but certainly uncommon. It'll eventually be tough to find "sealed-new" a year or two from now.

Edited on by Magician

hirokun

@Belexes that won't make a difference. I have a Toys R Us Exclusive game and its pretty cheap.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Magician

hirokun wrote:

@Belexes that won't make a difference. I have a Toys R Us Exclusive game and its pretty cheap.

Which one is that? Lego City Undercover?

Miadaskate

SRG’s # 13 is Q.U.B.E. 2. I’ve never heard of this game, but calling it a cross between Portal and The Witness definitely has me interested.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic