Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,241 to 3,260 of 11,400

Paraka

@Everygame - Any link to that and where to acquire it? And is it NA release (I can update the visual omnibus if it is).

Paraka

FloridianDemon

Katelyn1223 wrote:

FloridianDemon wrote:

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Also, I realize this is kind of off on a tangent, but would anyone be interested in buying a BotW Master Edition or Disgaea 5 Limited Edition? They’re both open but in good condition. I’ve been slowly selling off my CE’s and those are the only 2 I have left, figured I’d ask here before listing them elsewhere. First come first serve though, I won’t hold them.

I'm very interested in disgea 5!

Would you mind emailing me to talk about it? I won’t have access to my laptop for a while and I hate trying to use the mobile site lol. If you don’t mind it’s: [email protected]
(I don’t mind giving it out because this is just a secondary email that I have for newsletters and whatnot lol)

Sure! I will shoot you an email now

FloridianDemon

Aozz101x

Gal Metal is getting a retail release in North America.
https://nintendoeverything.com/gal-metal-will-have-a-physical...

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

The_Legend77

LRG showing Thumper. Got to admit...that CE looks pathetic. $65 for that? No way!

The_Legend77

Paraka

@The_Legend77 - Just glad of myself that I am such a stickler about CE variants of any game. So been doing standard since LRG's investment into Switch. 2 of each so far, no regrets.

Paraka

hirokun

The_Legend77 wrote:

LRG showing Thumper. Got to admit...that CE looks pathetic. $65 for that? No way!

shiny embossed box, a pin, 2 lithographs, double sided posted, soundtrack and enamel pin. Seems pretty nice to me. I prefer the box be the nicest part and the box seems like it will be great. I also like lithographs, and it seems steelbooks are pretty much the norm, which can't be overlooked either. $60 maybe would be a better price point, but I can't complain personally, and thumper is a pretty well liked game. However I get it, each person has their preferences. I for one really don't care about CD soundtracks and I hate stickers(since I feel like I can't even use them).

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

twelvestar

@Everygame haven't seen or heard of Firefighters Airport Fire Dept before. Doesn't look like any retailer has it either. Where did you pick it up in physical format?

twelvestar

twelvestar

@Katelyn1223 ahh ok, sounded like it had already been released and I completely missed it. Thanks for the links!

twelvestar

SpaceAce13

hirokun wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

shiny embossed box, a pin, 2 lithographs, double sided posted, soundtrack and enamel pin. Seems pretty nice to me. I prefer the box be the nicest part and the box seems like it will be great. I also like lithographs, and it seems steelbooks are pretty much the norm, which can't be overlooked either. $60 maybe would be a better price point, but I can't complain personally, and thumper is a pretty well liked game. However I get it, each person has their preferences. I for one really don't care about CD soundtracks and I hate stickers(since I feel like I can't even use them).

I agree. I’m actually pretty excited for this CE. I love the steelbook in this one. And the game looks incredible. Can’t wait

SpaceAce13

Katelyn1223

@TalonMan

Huh! Maybe it is. I guess I just didn’t dig deep enough haha

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

TalonMan

Katelyn1223 wrote:

@TalonMan

I will say - even the boxart looks boring as hell!!! LOL!!!!

...but - beyond that lone eBay auction (and that's the ONLY one I found on eBay!), I can't seem to find this game anywhere else! I'm very confused, myself.

TalonMan

TalonMan

Also - I guess Redout as a physical release, is officially dead? Amazon sent me an email the other day, canceling the order I had placed about a year ago...

TalonMan

leerafuse

TalonMan wrote:

Katelyn1223 wrote:

@TalonMan

I will say - even the boxart looks boring as hell!!! LOL!!!!

...but - beyond that lone eBay auction (and that's the ONLY one I found on eBay!), I can't seem to find this game anywhere else! I'm very confused, myself.

I must have it.. haha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

TalonMan

Wondering if anyone is interested in creating a new thread (copying the OP from this one), so that we can keep the opening post properly maintained?

This is absolutely NOT a knock on @McGruber or an attempt to undermine his posting - this was obviously a FANTASTIC idea to start this thread (and with over 150+ pages of conversation, it's remained a very lively thread!!). But since he's had personal issues in his private life that have diminished updates to the list (a list that none of us are currently able to modify or amend), I think it would be extremely helpful to get this restarted.

We should obviously include a reference back to this thread in the new OP, so that any conversations that are ongoing (or any historical questions people might be interested in) can still be easily accessed...

...thoughts????

TalonMan

Everygame

@Paraka

If you search eBay you will see it , I seen it at GameStop and the next day it was gone , I'm assuming it was a second print but it does exist. Sorry not much more help

Everygame

Everygame

@twelvestar

I purchased Fire Fighters Airport Fire Departmet, Gem Smashers and Tiny Troopers Joint Ops XL from an eBay seller in Germany , haven't seen it anywhere else.

Also for those of you who want the physical copy of Mega Man X Anniversay Collection #2 you can purchase it for around $40 shipped on eBay. It's the Japanese version but it's called Rockman not Mega Man. The NA release has the second collection as a digital code just like the Japanese release but Japan is also releasing the first and second collection on separate releases. I'm guessing the the second collection will be harder to find down the road. Hope that all makes sense. Lol

Everygame

Anti-Matter

@Everygame
Please review UIG games you bought on Nintendo Switch.
I wonder if those games are really Shovelware or not.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic