Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,261 to 3,280 of 11,393

Everygame

@TalonMan

Yes the game is out , that's where I got it. The seller will be listing more soon for those who are interested keep an eye out. He also sells Gem Smashers , Tiny Troopers, Ostwind , Schlag den Star (not English), and a few others. They are not cheap though and I would only buy the Fitefighters game if you want it in your collection. I can't even describe how horrible it is lol. There was like 8 people walking around in the game and they are all identical for instance lmao it's like a low budget game, very bland ,plain and boring . I just hope all of these UIG games aren't this bad and they got like 10 games supposedly coming to the switch.

Edited on by Everygame

Everygame

hirokun

eightbit wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

Wondering if anyone is interested in creating a new thread (copying the OP from this one), so that we can keep the opening post properly maintained?

This is absolutely NOT a knock on @McGruber or an attempt to undermine his posting - this was obviously a FANTASTIC idea to start this thread (and with over 150+ pages of conversation, it's remained a very lively thread!!). But since he's had personal issues in his private life that have diminished updates to the list (a list that none of us are currently able to modify or amend), I think it would be extremely helpful to get this restarted.

We should obviously include a reference back to this thread in the new OP, so that any conversations that are ongoing (or any historical questions people might be interested in) can still be easily accessed...

...thoughts????

Is a new thread even warranted? What we need in my opinion is a Google Sheet that someone can maintain (or someone"s") that can continue to add information to. I used Google Sheet the other day to check on Hakchi2 SNES compatibility and it was cool. It provided titles, links to IPS files, and other info. For simply cataloging physical releases something like this to reference to would be a Godsend.

I'd be totally for that. This way the creator can give editing permissions out if they decide to give up on keeping up with things. I'd like to see simple columns like: Has more than standard edition, regions have a column. Publisher column, picture, release date, and a notes column. Then you can also do fun little coding to make a row red if it isn't yet released, yellow if its a week from its release date and green if its past release date. Then could also list any number of retailers for various buyers. However I don't volunteer, and don't expect anyone to do it. It would be nice. But we keep each other in the loop if you keep up thankfully.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

SwitchForce

I got cheated out of getting:
The Count Lucanor - Signature Edition (Switch)

Their excuse was the system over sold the game. That after over a month preorder and waiting doesn't fly. And I told them how I felt I was scammed and felt about it.

SwitchForce

MrCIB

hirokun wrote:

eightbit wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

Wondering if anyone is interested in creating a new thread (copying the OP from this one), so that we can keep the opening post properly maintained?

This is absolutely NOT a knock on @McGruber or an attempt to undermine his posting - this was obviously a FANTASTIC idea to start this thread (and with over 150+ pages of conversation, it's remained a very lively thread!!). But since he's had personal issues in his private life that have diminished updates to the list (a list that none of us are currently able to modify or amend), I think it would be extremely helpful to get this restarted.

We should obviously include a reference back to this thread in the new OP, so that any conversations that are ongoing (or any historical questions people might be interested in) can still be easily accessed...

...thoughts????

Is a new thread even warranted? What we need in my opinion is a Google Sheet that someone can maintain (or someone"s") that can continue to add information to. I used Google Sheet the other day to check on Hakchi2 SNES compatibility and it was cool. It provided titles, links to IPS files, and other info. For simply cataloging physical releases something like this to reference to would be a Godsend.

I'd be totally for that. This way the creator can give editing permissions out if they decide to give up on keeping up with things. I'd like to see simple columns like: Has more than standard edition, regions have a column. Publisher column, picture, release date, and a notes column. Then you can also do fun little coding to make a row red if it isn't yet released, yellow if its a week from its release date and green if its past release date. Then could also list any number of retailers for various buyers. However I don't volunteer, and don't expect anyone to do it. It would be nice. But we keep each other in the loop if you keep up thankfully.

lol......... everyone wants a list but no one wants to do the work. There are many list out there on various forums, reddits, etc. I have a list and a pretty good one but I would never keep up with pictures for example.... just too much.

MrCIB

twelvestar

TalonMan wrote:

Also - I guess Redout as a physical release, is officially dead? Amazon sent me an email the other day, canceling the order I had placed about a year ago...

@TalonMan it's still a go:
http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/404879-redout-switch-pre-o...

Second reddit comment is from the developer stating the port is complete, they are working with Nicalis and Nintendo to get a window for release.

Edited on by twelvestar

twelvestar

MrCIB

twelvestar wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

Also - I guess Redout as a physical release, is officially dead? Amazon sent me an email the other day, canceling the order I had placed about a year ago...

Second reddit comment is from the developer stating the port is complete, they are working with Nicalis and Nintendo to get a window for release.

Nice Intelli!

MrCIB

Everygame

@Anti-Matter

I think that this was UIGs first physical switch release but as far as reviews most you can find on YouTube. In my opinion it's pretty close to shovelware. I know some people said Vegas Party ( which is out) and Chicken Range ( due end of September) by Fun Box Media were shovelware but Vegas Party seemed ok, just nothing spectacular about it.

Also incase some of you weren't aware MotoGP 18 is also out , I didn't think it was a really great game either, but I suck at those kinda games lol and it helps fill out that genre for the Switch.

I did also get Oceanhorn and Shelter Generations today. Woohoo! These LRG games should also start rolling in over the next month or so too.

Everygame

twelvestar

SwitchForce wrote:

Their excuse was the system over sold the game. That after over a month preorder and waiting doesn't fly. And I told them how I felt I was scammed and felt about it.

@SwitchForce Zach / Gabe from YT?

Edited on by twelvestar

twelvestar

twelvestar

MrCIB wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

Nice Intelli!

Now we just need a new release date so we can all pre-order it again lol

twelvestar

FHaunreiter85

Cheers,
long time reader first time poster. Some of you have already a really nice
collection out there. I am currently only sitting at around 50 games right now.

As some of you are having problems finding a reliable source for German
titles I can offer my help.

Just because you are unique, doesn't mean you are useful...

----- +------ Boss +++++++

Twitter:

TalonMan

twelvestar wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

Nice Intelli!

Now we just need a new release date so we can all pre-order it again lol

Yeah - but this seriously pisses me off now. I had it pre-ordered at Amazon (with a Prime discount + additional discounts that had been applied), and now that they canceled my pre-order I guarantee they'll be charging me full price when it shows back up again!!!! GRRRRRR!!!

BestBuy better offer the darn thing so I can get my GCU discount - otherwise, Amazon will be getting a STRONGLY worded email. It will be unpleasant, I assure you...

FHaunreiter85 wrote:

Cheers,
long time reader first time poster. Some of you have already a really nice
collection out there. I am currently only sitting at around 50 games right now.

As some of you are having problems finding a reliable source for German
titles I can offer my help.

What type of help are you offering?

TalonMan

FHaunreiter85

What type of help are you offering?

Getting games at reasonable prices and not paying nearly double the prices at ebay, just because people know that some releases are limited to certain regions and collectors will pay a huuuuge price up on them.

Read some few pages back, someone paid around 120 bucks for some shovelware...

Just because you are unique, doesn't mean you are useful...

----- +------ Boss +++++++

Twitter:

MrCIB

SwitchForce wrote:

They have horrible customer service. I asked to get my address changed for games they are not shipping for months and they said they can't labels are already printed????????? What? Then said said hey maybe it will forward.

MrCIB

Anti-Matter

@Everygame
"Also incase some of you weren't aware MotoGP 18 is also out , I didn't think it was a really great game either, but I suck at those kinda games lol and it helps fill out that genre for the Switch."

LOL
MotoGP 18 Switch has already sold in my country.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

TalonMan

SwitchForce wrote:

How did you get cheated? When did you order the game? I had ordered my copy back in January and received it in February. It was definitely out and for sale, long after that February release and only recently seemed to go out of print...??

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - I am piecing together a thread soon for the "localized" custom box arts to print. Nearly done with Super Chariot and will be posting my omnibus within it as I update the monthly releases of that following month.

That being said, anyone who is has been here since even midway through has been able to catch up for some time. But I will say, even doing the small, monthly updates is getting to me as well. That apparently eats so much time now to get a decent display.

Paraka

Magician

Preorders for this, and a few other games not listed on Amazon, have been available at Gamestop for about a month now. Goosebumps: The Game, Rapala Pro Series, Big Buck Hunter Arcade, and American Ninja Warrior.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Nintendo Enthusiast is reporting that State of Mind will get a North American release.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

The_Legend77

I've decided to try and snag the European games I've missed. Sadly o waited too long on some and man they're expensive! I swear I can't make up my mind. Too many games coming out at once. I do want to try and get as many exclusives outside NA as I can but I don't know if I'll be able to get them all.

The_Legend77

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic