Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 11,400

Magician

SRG has begun tweeting hints for their next release.

https://twitter.com/SuperRareGames/status/1007650434301997057

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

jjbutes wrote:

Has anyone ever had problem with shop4megastore in regards to receiving damaged games? I just received my copy of Little Nightmares and the case was completely smashed.

I’ve only received Super Chariot so far, and it arrived mint. Sorry!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Anyone have any guesses?

I’d guess “Never Alone” or “Thomas Was Alone”, but neither of those are on Switch yet.

Hmm. I guess a look at the Switch e-shop would help narrow it down.

Maybe Fe? Night in the Woods? Celeste?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

jjbutes

@Miadaskate thanks for your feedback! Sounds like it was just a freak accident. I’m sure I’ll hear back from them early next week so I’ll hope for the best.

jjbutes

Katelyn1223

Magician wrote:

SRG has begun tweeting hints for their next release.

https://twitter.com/SuperRareGames/status/1007650434301997057

I'm going to guess Fe. I'm not sure why but yea lol

EDIT: Alright well it's definitely NOT Fe lmao

https://twitter.com/SuperRareGames/status/1007729379470913537

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Magician

Katelyn1223 wrote:

I'm going to guess Fe. I'm not sure why but yea lol

EDIT: Alright well it's definitely NOT Fe lmao

Miadaskate wrote:

Anyone have any guesses? I’d guess “Never Alone” or “Thomas Was Alone”, but neither of those are on Switch yet. Hmm. I guess a look at the Switch e-shop would help narrow it down.

Maybe Fe? Night in the Woods? Celeste?

Human Resource Machine is my guess.

But all this talk of "saucy", "shelves", and first time physical. Maybe Battle Chef Brigade?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

Stop guessing that third party publishers will be making Fe physical. Fe was backed by EA, we will never get it physical unless EA lets go of it because we know they wouldn't want to bother with the costs associated with making physical copies. It isn't even up to the developers of the game. I doubt if the money was fronted first if EA would bother as they would see the time wasted on it as not worth it.

Anyhow I hope Super Rare's fourth game is something good.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Miadaskate

I’m going with Celeste then. It has released pretty much everywhere digitally, does not have a physical release for any system, and was made by a very small team.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

hirokun wrote:

Stop guessing that third party publishers will be making Fe physical. Fe was backed by EA, we will never get it physical unless EA lets go of it because we know they wouldn't want to bother with the costs associated with making physical copies. It isn't even up to the developers of the game. I doubt if the money was fronted first if EA would bother as they would see the time wasted on it as not worth it.

Anyhow I hope Super Rare's fourth game is something good.

It was just a guess. No harm in guessing. Besides; I don’t see you coming up with anything better 😒

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

TalonMan

...I know we're all physical collectors in hear (hence the OP and the entire focus of conversation around here) - but, since we're ALSO Nintendo fans (Switch, in particular) I would be remiss if I didn't at least mention in passing: HOLY CRAP - there are a TON of games currently on sale, in the eShop!!!!

I've been busting my wallet to pieces with all of this physical collecting - but at the end of the day, I'm still a gamer first and there is just NO WAY I can possibly pass up on this sale! Hell, half my "wish list" is currently on sale...

...there is no relief from the money drain that is, the Nintendo Switch.

TalonMan

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate wrote:

I’m going with Celeste then. It has released pretty much everywhere digitally, does not have a physical release for any system, and was made by a very small team.

Celeste was/is a pretty popular game. I just don’t think super rare is big enough yet to get the rights to such a popular game. With that said, I have no idea what it could be

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Sawyoudown wrote:

Alright people I think I’m tapping out of the whole collection of switch. I just bought a PS4 and feel like I’m leaning towards the “just good games” cuck life. Might have a lot of switch games for sale... thoughts?

As a PS4 owner, welcome to greatness and home to many of the best exclusives you’ll ever play. I can recommend tons of games if you’d like.

Currently Playing :

hirokun

Miadaskate wrote:

Its obviously cooking mama, duh.

hirokun

I take back what I just said. Its ACTUALLY obviously a port of Cory in the house from the DS, the most acclaimed DS game by fans on metacritic a game based on the hit anime.

Edited on by hirokun

Belexes

"Team Cherry also noted that it has heard fans loud and clear when it comes to a potential physical release of Hollow Knight on Switch. "We are doing everything in our power to make that happen.""

Has anyone heard anything about a Hollow Knight physical?

Belexes

GrailUK

@Katelyn1223 I'm guessing Snake Pass. More than 1 vowel and a buddy platformer. (Would be lovely to have as a physical tbh)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

Clue # 3 is up :

The game in question is a colourful adventure. Hard but rewarding. Quirky and charming. You will have an immense journey playing through this. 200 if you folks want another.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

GrailUK

@Miadaskate It's Snake Pass! (edit: That read as fact, but it's just my guess.)

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate It's Snake Pass! (edit: That read as fact, but it's just my guess.)

It most definitely fits the clues.

Currently Playing :

Anti-Matter

Another Splatoon clones in Physical retail from playasia.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic