Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 4,505

Miadaskate

hirokun wrote:

https://www.play-asia.com/info/exclusives

No idea why Play Asia didn't put up Dimension Drive on their main site, but it is indeed live for purchase. If you want that sweet CE get it on this page, they also have a place to get email alerts for future exclusives. I put in my purchase already and can confirm it works.

It’s on the front page scrolly thingy.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Spider-Man / GTA Online / Rocket League
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Same, $10 more for an artbook and soundtrack, I can't say no. That shipping though, ouch. I'm not choosing economy over overnight when it comes to LEs. Standard editions though, economy is fine.

I always pick Economy; that’s expensive enough as it is. They’ve gotten enough money from me!

Takes at least a month though...

EDIT : I just realized that both versions are supposed to be Free Shipping but it’s not being discounted when you checkout. Play-Asia is aware of it and if you paid shipping, it will be taken off. Sweet!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Kokanoka23

@FFVILocke daaaamn I can’t believe there’s already so many and the JP exclusives are gonna pile up more and more quickly. Thanks for the list, it really helps fill in what i was missing. I didn’t even know about the German only releases and nice catch on the Moto Racing Games, I definitely want the US versions of Switch games if they’re available.

seriously going broke

FFVILocke

@Kokanoka23
I just reread the list and I missed 6 games haha

God Wars Nippon Shinwa Taisen
Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate
Nelke and the Legendary Alchemists: Atelier of a New Land (Likely to be announced for US as Atelier Nelke)
Shin Sangoku Musou 7 Empires
Vegas Party
Yesterdays Origins

So that puts the non-US regional release total up to 93!

Edited on by FFVILocke

FFVILocke

Kokanoka23

@FFVILocke Also I just saw that God Wars is getting a western release this fall

seriously going broke

Miadaskate

Demension Drive is still available. For those who haven’t bought yet, I just learned of a code that will save you $3.

GEMATSU

I didn’t learn this until after I had already checked out 😕

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

twelvestar

So... Economy and Express Shipping options were both free for Dimension Drive? Or just Economy Shipping?

twelvestar

The_Legend77

@Miadaskate
Thanks for the reminder. I bookmarked everything and completely forgot. Got mine pre-ordered.

135 Physical Switch Games and counting. Updated October 16, 2018

hirokun

been flip flopping, but with bestbuy GCU I figured I'd be dumb not to, I went ahead and got the Lets go Pikachu/eevee thing with the pokeball bundle.

I sexually identify as a pumpkin

Miadaskate

twelvestar wrote:

So... Economy and Express Shipping options were both free for Dimension Drive? Or just Economy Shipping?

No; I think this was just a Free Shipping option. Not sure what delivery level it would be.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Miadaskate
Thanks for the reminder. I bookmarked everything and completely forgot. Got mine pre-ordered.

You’re welcome! Glad you got one!

Currently Playing :

jjbutes

Has anyone ever had problem with shop4megastore in regards to receiving damaged games? I just received my copy of Little Nightmares and the case was completely smashed.

jjbutes

The_Legend77

@jjbutes
I have received a couple packages from them, no issues with either one. I would def contact them. To be honest, one of the games I purchased was Little Nightmares.

135 Physical Switch Games and counting. Updated October 16, 2018

jjbutes

@The_Legend77 idk if they package all their games the same but all they did was slide it in a cardboard envelope without any padding, which I feel should be packaged better. But I have contacted them about it so we’ll see what they say about it. It’s just a shame this happened because I’ve heard good things about shop4megastore.

jjbutes

Miadaskate

jjbutes wrote:

Has anyone ever had problem with shop4megastore in regards to receiving damaged games? I just received my copy of Little Nightmares and the case was completely smashed.

I’ve only received Super Chariot so far, and it arrived mint. Sorry!

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Anyone have any guesses?

I’d guess “Never Alone” or “Thomas Was Alone”, but neither of those are on Switch yet.

Hmm. I guess a look at the Switch e-shop would help narrow it down.

Maybe Fe? Night in the Woods? Celeste?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

jjbutes

@Miadaskate thanks for your feedback! Sounds like it was just a freak accident. I’m sure I’ll hear back from them early next week so I’ll hope for the best.

jjbutes

Katelyn1223

Magician wrote:

SRG has begun tweeting hints for their next release.

https://twitter.com/SuperRareGames/status/1007650434301997057

I'm going to guess Fe. I'm not sure why but yea lol

EDIT: Alright well it's definitely NOT Fe lmao

https://twitter.com/SuperRareGames/status/1007729379470913537

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Magician

Katelyn1223 wrote:

I'm going to guess Fe. I'm not sure why but yea lol

EDIT: Alright well it's definitely NOT Fe lmao

Miadaskate wrote:

Anyone have any guesses? I’d guess “Never Alone” or “Thomas Was Alone”, but neither of those are on Switch yet. Hmm. I guess a look at the Switch e-shop would help narrow it down.

Maybe Fe? Night in the Woods? Celeste?

Human Resource Machine is my guess.

But all this talk of "saucy", "shelves", and first time physical. Maybe Battle Chef Brigade?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 181 games (as of October 22nd, 2018)
Currently playing: TWEWY (Switch) Final Fantasy III (PSP) Fantasy Life (3DS)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic