Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 5,805

Miadaskate

Sawyoudown wrote:

Alright people I think I’m tapping out of the whole collection of switch. I just bought a PS4 and feel like I’m leaning towards the “just good games” cuck life. Might have a lot of switch games for sale... thoughts?

As a PS4 owner, welcome to greatness and home to many of the best exclusives you’ll ever play. I can recommend tons of games if you’d like.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

hirokun

Miadaskate wrote:

I’m going with Celeste then. It has released pretty much everywhere digitally, does not have a physical release for any system, and was made by a very small team.

Its obviously cooking mama, duh.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

hirokun

I take back what I just said. Its ACTUALLY obviously a port of Cory in the house from the DS, the most acclaimed DS game by fans on metacritic a game based on the hit anime.

Edited on by hirokun

Belexes

"Team Cherry also noted that it has heard fans loud and clear when it comes to a potential physical release of Hollow Knight on Switch. "We are doing everything in our power to make that happen.""

Has anyone heard anything about a Hollow Knight physical?

Belexes

GrailUK

@Katelyn1223 I'm guessing Snake Pass. More than 1 vowel and a buddy platformer. (Would be lovely to have as a physical tbh)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

Clue # 3 is up :

The game in question is a colourful adventure. Hard but rewarding. Quirky and charming. You will have an immense journey playing through this. 200 if you folks want another.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

GrailUK

@Miadaskate It's Snake Pass! (edit: That read as fact, but it's just my guess.)

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate It's Snake Pass! (edit: That read as fact, but it's just my guess.)

It most definitely fits the clues.

Currently Playing :

Anti-Matter

Another Splatoon clones in Physical retail from playasia.
Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Miadaskate

@Anti-Matter Already been mentioned in the thread and it’s on Amazon too.

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

SRG’s next game could be The Adventure Pals, but I don’t agree with the “hard but rewarding” bit. Rewarding, but definitely not difficult.

rumandgore

hirokun

Dimension Drive LE stock is at less than 1000 according to an email they sent me. Shipping on this one is free, so if you wanted to get any LE, this is the one to get(also its relatively cheap). I also just realized you can play it in co-op locally so I'm actually happy to get it and play with people together.

Miadaskate

God I love Reggie.

A lot of people think it’s Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. I’m hoping it’s something else.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Katelyn1223

Miadaskate wrote:

God I love Reggie.

A lot of people think it’s Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. I’m hoping it’s something else.

Oh man I didn’t even think of that one. I seriously hope that’s not it because I truly don’t like that game.

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

mrhaboobi

Hey Guys. Trying to pick up lets sing 2018 UK edition with 1 or 2 mics. Wondering if anyone here as seen one local to them, im overseas ( new Zealand ) but have a local UK address for easy shipping.

If anyone can help please let me know, the usual online shops are out of stock thanks

mrhaboobi

Magician

In case anyone didn't want to go through Dispatch Games for Psyvariar Delta and Penguin Wars...

https://readytodispatch.com/

...I noticed that Best Buy is accepting preorders for both games, where as Amazon and Gamestop haven't listed either yet. And Penguin Wars releases next week.

Switch Physical Collection - 331 games (as of May 23rd, 2019)
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Anti-Matter

@Magician
What is the difference between Penguin Wars Standard & Launched Edition ?
DLC contents inside or something else ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Magician
What is the difference between Penguin Wars Standard & Launched Edition ?
DLC contents inside or something else ?

A digital download of the soundtrack and a physical patch of one of the characters in the game.

Not worth the additional $10, imo.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 331 games (as of May 23rd, 2019)
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic