Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 4,961

Miadaskate

I’m going with Celeste then. It has released pretty much everywhere digitally, does not have a physical release for any system, and was made by a very small team.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

hirokun wrote:

Stop guessing that third party publishers will be making Fe physical. Fe was backed by EA, we will never get it physical unless EA lets go of it because we know they wouldn't want to bother with the costs associated with making physical copies. It isn't even up to the developers of the game. I doubt if the money was fronted first if EA would bother as they would see the time wasted on it as not worth it.

Anyhow I hope Super Rare's fourth game is something good.

It was just a guess. No harm in guessing. Besides; I don’t see you coming up with anything better 😒

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

TalonMan

...I know we're all physical collectors in hear (hence the OP and the entire focus of conversation around here) - but, since we're ALSO Nintendo fans (Switch, in particular) I would be remiss if I didn't at least mention in passing: HOLY CRAP - there are a TON of games currently on sale, in the eShop!!!!

I've been busting my wallet to pieces with all of this physical collecting - but at the end of the day, I'm still a gamer first and there is just NO WAY I can possibly pass up on this sale! Hell, half my "wish list" is currently on sale...

...there is no relief from the money drain that is, the Nintendo Switch.

TalonMan

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate wrote:

I’m going with Celeste then. It has released pretty much everywhere digitally, does not have a physical release for any system, and was made by a very small team.

Celeste was/is a pretty popular game. I just don’t think super rare is big enough yet to get the rights to such a popular game. With that said, I have no idea what it could be

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Sawyoudown wrote:

Alright people I think I’m tapping out of the whole collection of switch. I just bought a PS4 and feel like I’m leaning towards the “just good games” cuck life. Might have a lot of switch games for sale... thoughts?

As a PS4 owner, welcome to greatness and home to many of the best exclusives you’ll ever play. I can recommend tons of games if you’d like.

Currently Playing :

hirokun

Miadaskate wrote:

Its obviously cooking mama, duh.

I sexually identify as a Candy Cane

hirokun

I take back what I just said. Its ACTUALLY obviously a port of Cory in the house from the DS, the most acclaimed DS game by fans on metacritic a game based on the hit anime.

Edited on by hirokun

Belexes

"Team Cherry also noted that it has heard fans loud and clear when it comes to a potential physical release of Hollow Knight on Switch. "We are doing everything in our power to make that happen.""

Has anyone heard anything about a Hollow Knight physical?

Belexes

GrailUK

@Katelyn1223 I'm guessing Snake Pass. More than 1 vowel and a buddy platformer. (Would be lovely to have as a physical tbh)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

Clue # 3 is up :

The game in question is a colourful adventure. Hard but rewarding. Quirky and charming. You will have an immense journey playing through this. 200 if you folks want another.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

GrailUK

@Miadaskate It's Snake Pass! (edit: That read as fact, but it's just my guess.)

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate It's Snake Pass! (edit: That read as fact, but it's just my guess.)

It most definitely fits the clues.

Currently Playing :

Anti-Matter

Another Splatoon clones in Physical retail from playasia.
Untitled

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Miadaskate

@Anti-Matter Already been mentioned in the thread and it’s on Amazon too.

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

SRG’s next game could be The Adventure Pals, but I don’t agree with the “hard but rewarding” bit. Rewarding, but definitely not difficult.

rumandgore

hirokun

Dimension Drive LE stock is at less than 1000 according to an email they sent me. Shipping on this one is free, so if you wanted to get any LE, this is the one to get(also its relatively cheap). I also just realized you can play it in co-op locally so I'm actually happy to get it and play with people together.

Miadaskate

God I love Reggie.

A lot of people think it’s Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. I’m hoping it’s something else.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Katelyn1223

Miadaskate wrote:

God I love Reggie.

A lot of people think it’s Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. I’m hoping it’s something else.

Oh man I didn’t even think of that one. I seriously hope that’s not it because I truly don’t like that game.

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic