Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 11,402

MrCIB

@TalonMan looks great! Seems like you already have a bid as well. Title is good.... let’s see what the open market seems this but you think you will do well. Great job!

Edit: Only change for next one is add “NEW” in the the title

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

@TalonMan looks great! Seems like you already have a bid as well. Title is good.... let’s see what the open market seems this but you think you will do well. Great job!

Ok - cool, THANK YOU!!

I had used "MISB" as that seemed like the common vernacular for this stuff - but yeah, I'll sneak back in there and stick "New" in the title, too.

Thanks again for checking it - I'm not looking to break the bank on these, but as I have never made a game purchase for the SOLE purpose of selling, I'm definitely nervous. Lol!

TalonMan

jamin724

@MrCIB why do you use those websites in particular? Do they offer any advantages to the Amazon's and Best buy's of the world?

jamin724

The_Legend77

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

Ok - cool, THANK YOU!!

I had used "MISB" as that seemed like the common vernacular for this stuff - but yeah, I'll sneak back in there and stick "New" in the title, too.

Thanks again for checking it - I'm not looking to break the bank on these, but as I have never made a game purchase for the SOLE purpose of selling, I'm definitely nervous. Lol!

I think it looks great. If it wasn't a bid only I probably would have jumped on it, no joke! I hope it works out for you. I've never sold on eBay but have done a lot of purchases. I tend to do Buy Now. I have nothing against people who do bids as you want top dollar for your sale and I have nothing but respect for that! I've been sniped is all so I just buy now to make sure I get my game.

The_Legend77

MrCIB

jamin724 wrote:

@MrCIB why do you use those websites in particular? Do they offer any advantages to the Amazon's and Best buy's of the world?

Only for European releases.... sorry should have been a little more clear.

MrCIB

hirokun

MrCIB wrote:

jamin724 wrote:

yeah, that is how I'm getting Little Nightmares since they won't release it in NA region.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Katelyn1223

MrCIB wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

Yesterday Origins and Super Chariot have a release date for next week. May 17th and May 18th. Anyone snagging either of these? I've got Super Chariot pre-ordered but I'm still debating Yesterday Origins.

I got both.......... best place to snag is shop4megastore.com .............. best place for US people to purchase. For Euro go to 365games.co.uk.............. same company just different sites for each region.

I didn't even know shop4megastore existed so thank you for this. I just ordered a few different European exclusives I've been eyeing for a while lol

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

MrCIB

@Katelyn1223 ....Awesome! With free shipping and their reward program you can’t go wrong.

MrCIB

TalonMan

The_Legend77 wrote:

I think it looks great. If it wasn't a bid only I probably would have jumped on it, no joke! I hope it works out for you. I've never sold on eBay but have done a lot of purchases. I tend to do Buy Now. I have nothing against people who do bids as you want top dollar for your sale and I have nothing but respect for that! I've been sniped is all so I just buy now to make sure I get my game.

Honestly, I would have liked to offer these particular games to the thread (@link3710 and I have already sold each other some extras we had, for the price we paid for them), but these next few months look to be incredibly expensive (even when paring down my purchases to the absolute "must have" games) and I need to do something to boost my funds!

...since I have the UK version of Island Flight Simulator now (I'm only selling two of them - I'm keeping the third for myself!!!), I'm also going to be looking to sell the German copy of this game that I have. It's still brand new and unopened. This was the listing that I originally purchased:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Island-Flight-Simulator-Nintendo-SWI...

If you (or anyone else in here) is interested in this particular version, please let me know! I'm willing to sell it for what I paid (which you can see right in that link) + shipping. Just let me know...

TalonMan

TalonMan

hirokun wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

jamin724 wrote:

yeah, that is how I'm getting Little Nightmares since they won't release it in NA region.

Are you getting the standard version? There is also a collector version (I'm surprised it's actually still available), here:

https://omakebooks.com/fr/mangabd/313-little-nightmares-97829...

TalonMan

TalonMan

Katelyn1223 wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

Yesterday Origins and Super Chariot have a release date for next week. May 17th and May 18th. Anyone snagging either of these? I've got Super Chariot pre-ordered but I'm still debating Yesterday Origins.

I got both.......... best place to snag is shop4megastore.com .............. best place for US people to purchase. For Euro go to 365games.co.uk.............. same company just different sites for each region.

I didn't even know shop4megastore existed so thank you for this. I just ordered a few different European exclusives I've been eyeing for a while lol

First time I bumped into shop4megastore, I thought FOR SURE it was some kind of scam website. Something about the url itself and the design of the site, just had me absolutely CONVINCED it was not a legitimate website! LOL!!!

But - I dug around and found only positive feedback (other than the occasional "it took too long" complaint) from people, so I took a chance and purchased Syberia (it happened to be on sale for some ridiculously low price or something - I can't remember now) and it got here FAST! I was very impressed and have kept them on my bookmark list, ever since...

TalonMan

The_Legend77

TalonMan wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

Honestly, I would have liked to offer these particular games to the thread (@link3710 and I have already sold each other some extras we had, for the price we paid for them), but these next few months look to be incredibly expensive (even when paring down my purchases to the absolute "must have" games) and I need to do something to boost my funds!

...since I have the UK version of Island Flight Simulator now (I'm only selling two of them - I'm keeping the third for myself!!!), I'm also going to be looking to sell the German copy of this game that I have. It's still brand new and unopened. This was the listing that I originally purchased:

If you (or anyone else in here) is interested in this particular version, please let me know! I'm willing to sell it for what I paid (which you can see right in that link) + shipping. Just let me know...

Is there an English option in the German version? I saw a game play video and would def need some English options to play it.

The_Legend77

twelvestar

TalonMan wrote:

hirokun wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

jamin724 wrote:

Are you getting the standard version? There is also a collector version (I'm surprised it's actually still available), here:

I'd consider buying this version, but it doesn't specify if there's an English option ... or did I miss it somewhere on the page?

twelvestar

TalonMan

The_Legend77 wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

Is there an English option in the German version? I saw a game play video and would def need some English options to play it.

So far as I know (and the sole reason I purchased it in the first place), all of the various import release versions have all languages available "in game". The only difference (and what makes the one I'm selling, special) is the English on the boxart.

Obviously, since I haven't opened the game myself, I can't confirm or deny which languages are available - has anyone else in this thread actually played Island Flight Simulator? Do all release versions have all language options available, in game???

TalonMan

TalonMan

twelvestar wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

hirokun wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

jamin724 wrote:

I'd consider buying this version, but it doesn't specify if there's an English option ... or did I miss it somewhere on the page?

I assumed it had English (I mean, the title of the game "Little Nightmares" is English!!) - but now you have me questioning it! LOL!!

So far as I know (and this is why I expanded my collecting to include PAL games), all of the PAL games have an English language option since they have to be localized for all of Europe (which would include the UK). I hope I'm right on that, but as with Island Flight Simulator, this may ultimately be another game that I own but never open - and therefore, cannot confirm.

...anybody else know the answer? @MrCIB???

TalonMan

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

hirokun wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

jamin724 wrote:

I assumed it had English (I mean, the title of the game "Little Nightmares" is English!!) - but now you have me questioning it! LOL!!

So far as I know (and this is why I expanded my collecting to include PAL games), all of the PAL games have an English language option since they have to be localized for all of Europe (which would include the UK). I hope I'm right on that, but as with Island Flight Simulator, this may ultimately be another game that I own but never open - and therefore, cannot confirm.

...anybody else know the answer? @MrCIB???

Yes it plays In English

MrCIB

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

Yes it plays In English

WHEW!!! Ha! Ha!!!

How about Island Flight Simulator - do you know anything about those releases? Like the Little Nightmares, I figured with the English title (and the Europe localization) all copies regardless of country of origin, would have an English in-game option...

TalonMan

twelvestar

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

Yes it plays In English

WHEW!!! Ha! Ha!!!

How about Island Flight Simulator - do you know anything about those releases? Like the Little Nightmares, I figured with the English title (and the Europe localization) all copies regardless of country of origin, would have an English in-game option...

Agreed, that would have been unfortunate to order that and it only played in French lol! Went ahead and picked up a copy. Still disappointed they cancelled the NA release, but at least it's still physical somewhere and we have the option to import.

I have the version of IFS with the English cover and can confirm it has an English language option.

twelvestar

MrCIB

@TalonMan island flight I’m not sure about. I heard it does but never played

I emailed the company for little nightmare and they said it had English option. I hope I was not misled

MrCIB

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

@TalonMan island flight I’m not sure about. I heard it does but never played

I emailed the company for little nightmare and they said it had English option. I hope I was not misled

That's a good idea about IFS - maybe I'll just shoot an email to the publisher/developer to see whether ALL of the PAL versions have English, or whether it's regional specific.

I just have to think that because:
1 - The title of these games is English
2 - The UK is part of the PAL territory (and they speak English there)

• these title MUST have an English option in the settings. I'm definitely going to confirm (it would be good to know, regardless) and post back here if/when I get a response.

Edited on by TalonMan

TalonMan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic