Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 11,402

SpaceAce13

Might be a long shot but does anyone here have any information about a projected/suspected release date for bloodstained ritual of the night? Really excited for it

SpaceAce13

RueDaydreamer

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Might be a long shot but does anyone here have any information about a projected/suspected release date for bloodstained ritual of the night? Really excited for it

If you look at Play-Asia, they have a live preorder of the game already for a scheduled release of Q2 2018, so I would put it somewhere from now until the end of June. Of course this is entirely based on the assumption that this projected release date won't be pushed sometime in the future.

https://www.play-asia.com/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-en...

Edited on by RueDaydreamer

RueDaydreamer

MrCIB

RueDaydreamer wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

If you look at Play-Asia, they have a live preorder of the game already for a scheduled release of Q2 2018, so I would put it somewhere from now until the end of June. Of course this is entirely based on the assumption that this projected release date won't be pushed sometime in the future.

Lucky if by q4 2018 I still think it’s a year out

MrCIB

SpaceAce13

MrCIB wrote:

RueDaydreamer wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Lucky if by q4 2018 I still think it’s a year out

I really hope not

SpaceAce13

mowerdude

Wolfenstein II The New Colossus Retail copy for the Switch is going to require a internet download and you may need a micro-sd card. This is why I will not support third party's on Switch, but all it isn't just third party's fault it is also Nintendo's they should have really had more internal memory for the Switch, or they should let you hookup and external hard drive to the Switch Dock. Instead of having these over priced micro-sd cards as there only storage option.

Untitled

Edited on by mowerdude

mowerdude

Paraka

@mowerdude - This isn't upsetting about more internal space provided for the system, as I can literally dictate how much I need with external options.

What's most upsetting is when the system is no longer supported and you either buy this used or the original data is lost, the physical cart is practically useless forever.

Paraka

ryangorgeous

Wish the first post would update.
Does anyone have another site they use to keep up to date with releases?

ryangorgeous

MrCIB

@ryangorgeous I don’t know any 100% resource as dates change every day. You have to keep your own list going and use the various sites for information. It’s a lot to ask the OP to keep up with.

MrCIB

Polan18

@ryangorgeous I would recommend checking out https://pasicci.weebly.com. It’s my friend and mine’s site and it’s currently going through a major update to aim to be the only source for physical Switch collectors. It will collect info for all games from all regions. We use over 40 sites to maintain the accuracy and capture every Switch physical title.

Polan18

Kskitty

Hey everyone! Don't forget to order mercenary kings and flinthook tomorrow (apr 23) morning! Good luck everyone

Kskitty

ryangorgeous

@HiFX what’s the inside cover look like? I bought it from amazon and it has Wild Guns Reloaded printed on the inside. Major bummer.

ryangorgeous

HiFX

ryangorgeous wrote:

@HiFX what’s the inside cover look like? I bought it from amazon and it has Wild Guns Reloaded printed on the inside. Major bummer.

Really? Wow. Didn't even bother to check that. I will tonight, when I'm off work, and let you know

HiFX

SpaceAce13

Kskitty wrote:

Hey everyone! Don't forget to order mercenary kings and flinthook tomorrow (apr 23) morning! Good luck everyone

Got my special edition. So excited!

SpaceAce13

Paraka

I was one of the ones who personally opted NOT to get the limited edition and just bought both games twice (keeping one set unopened).

Paraka

SpaceAce13

Paraka wrote:

I was one of the ones who personally opted NOT to get the limited edition and just bought both games twice (keeping one set unopened).

I really like LRGs collectors editions so my goal is to get all of the switch ones, but if I had the money I would definitely buy extras to keep sealed copies

SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

8-Bit_Superman wrote:

Looks like the physical edition of Battlechasers is already sold out on Amazon US.

If you're interested, may be worth it to pre-order elsewhere while there's still stock.

I bought mine.... in October when it was supposed to be released lol. Can’t wait for it to finally come out

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic