Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 11,365

Sodalis010

8-Bit_Superman wrote:

Looks like the physical edition of Battlechasers is already sold out on Amazon US.

If you're interested, may be worth it to pre-order elsewhere while there's still stock.

It came and went a few times on amazon us. Mainly cause it was selling for 33% vs primes 20%. It might come back eventually. Atleast bb has it for 20% off now

Sodalis010

Paraka

@SpaceAce13 - I am very picky about what CE I get. Art books are the bane of my existence. It's also why I still play a month of WoW here and there because I am still preordering their damn delicious CE versions.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

Paraka wrote:

@SpaceAce13 - I am very picky about what CE I get. Art books are the bane of my existence. It's also why I still play a month of WoW here and there because I am still preordering their damn delicious CE versions.

There are some really nice art books out there. The one for xenoblade 2 was great and the one coming in the SNK 40th anniversary CE looks awesome

SpaceAce13

Magician

This week I'm keeping an eye on Naruto UNS coverage.

I'm hoping the Japan-only physical release has English subs, but I have my doubts.

P.S. - got my preorder in for Flinthook and Mercenary Kings, no problem. And although I thought about springing for the treasure box edition, I wasn't feeling it. Having two games mashed together? Bad form, imo. That said, I'm eager to see the collectors edition for Night Trap. I could be tempted....

P.P.S. - for my follow North Americans, Play Asia has preorders open for Cat Quest, Moto GP 18, All-Star Fruit Racing, Yesterday Origins, etc. Although, personally, I'm still waiting for Play Asia to take preorders for Flashback before I place my next order. Only a 30k print run for Flashback, gotta have it.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Umm, it's probably a mistake, but why is there a preorder open for Onimusha: Warlords for Switch on Amazon UK? Yeah, probably just an error, but it certainly gave me a moment of pause.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Kskitty

So I just got a notification that my Snow and Aqua Moto racing has shipped. So that's a good sign! Finally!

Kskitty

HiFX

@ryangorgeous just checked out my copy of gal gun. Mine also has the inside cover of Wild Guns Reloaded as it's own inside cover

That's a weird defect, and pretty funny.

The guy unboxing his copy in the below video also has that "defect".

Edited on by HiFX

HiFX

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

I ordered (2) Gun Gal 2 Free Hugs Edition and only 1 Free Hugs box came with 2 games packed outside. I had to email Rice Digital customer support because even the packing slip was wrong however, I noticed the game was outside of the Free Hugs box. I’m not opening the box until I get the dispute settled but I wonder if they are all like this..... strange to me. Anyone else notice this?

So - I just got my GalGun today, and just like you the game and "Free Hugs" boxes are separate. I dunno how I feel about this. Feels like a cheap add-on, and I'm not all that impressed.

I now have to believe Song of Memories will be the same thing, in which case I'm considering canceling. It's a pretty darn HIGH penny to charge somebody 100£ (with shipping) and to have the game not even come packaged together with the collector set...

What do you think???

TalonMan

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

I ordered (2) Gun Gal 2 Free Hugs Edition and only 1 Free Hugs box came with 2 games packed outside. I had to email Rice Digital customer support because even the packing slip was wrong however, I noticed the game was outside of the Free Hugs box. I’m not opening the box until I get the dispute settled but I wonder if they are all like this..... strange to me. Anyone else notice this?

So - I just got my GalGun today, and just like you the game and "Free Hugs" boxes are separate. I dunno how I feel about this. Feels like a cheap add-on, and I'm not all that impressed.

I now have to believe Song of Memories will be the same thing, in which case I'm considering canceling. It's a pretty darn HIGH penny to charge somebody 100£ (with shipping) and to have the game not even come packaged together with the collector set...

What do you think???

Good luck with getting them to respond within 7-10 days to cancel an order.......HORRIBLE customer service from Rice. I am not a fan of how they package games but from what I understand this is how Rice Digital does it. So to me it's really not a CE/LE because the its not packed together or at the very less should have something on the game box. Oh well it is what it is. I wouldn't cancel it.......... you never know they may change their policy.

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

MrCIB

@Magician try shop4megastore.com for your UK needs. Cheaper and better shipping. It's the US branded site for 365games.co.uk.

Nothing against play asia........ I use them as well.

MrCIB

Sodalis010

MrCIB wrote:

@Magician try shop4megastore.com for your UK needs. Cheaper and better shipping. It's the US branded site for 365games.co.uk.

Nothing against play asia........ I use them as well.

@MrCIB TY so much. Im literally surprised that this site has never shown up when searching google for me

Sodalis010

Magician

Mega Man X Legacy 1+2 is now open for preorder on Amazon North America.

shrug

P.S. - exciting day today. Picking up Aqua Moto and Snow Moto from Gamestop. I'm going to put a preorder down for Little Nightmares Complete Edition while I'm there (since Amazon NA doesn't have open preorders for it yet). Then I have South Park FBW and Max: Curse of Brotherhood coming in from Amazon. And today's my Friday work wise. Life is good.

Edited on by Magician

Dxtra30

Magician wrote:

shrug

P.S. - exciting day today. Picking up Aqua Moto and Snow Moto from Gamestop. I'm going to put a preorder down for Little Nightmares Complete Edition while I'm there (since Amazon NA doesn't have open preorders for it yet). Then I have South Park FBW and Max: Curse of Brotherhood coming in from Amazon. And today's my Friday work wise. Life is good.

I couldn't find the Amazon link for Little Nightmares Complete Edition but I found the Gamestop Pre-Order for it
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/little-nightma...

Edited on by Dxtra30

Dxtra30

SpaceAce13

Dxtra30 wrote:

Magician wrote:

shrug

I couldn't find the Amazon link for Little Nightmares Complete Edition but I found the Gamestop Pre-Order for it
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/little-nightma...

I’m starting to think it’s a GameStop exclusive because I couldn’t find it at Best Buy either

SpaceAce13

revolutionika

2064 Read Only Memories Integral (Online Exclusive)
Airport Sumulator
All Star Fruit Racing
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (ntsc version)
Aragami: Director's Cut (Merge Games) (Europe)
Blacksad
Cat Quest (Europe)
Coma: Recut, The
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Firefighters: The Simulation
Gem Smashers (Markt+Technik) (Europe)
Grip
Hello Kitty Kruisers
Hotel Transylvania 3 Monsters Overboard
Hunting Simulator (BigBen Interactive) (Europe)
Icey
Legend of Kay Anniversary...
LEGO The Incredibles
Levántate: All Stars (Badland Games) (Europe)
Little Dragon Cafe
Little Nightmares: Complete Edition
Mercenaries Saga Chronicles
Minecraft Switch Edition
Moto GP18
Musynx
Mutant Mudds Collection
My Academia(Hero): One’s Justice
My Little Riding Champion
Namco Museum
Neo Atlas 1469 (English)
Night Trap
Oceanhorn Monster Of Uncharted Seas
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition
Outlast 1 & 2
Penguin Wars (Dispatch Games) (Europe)
Pillars of Eternity II..
PixARK
Professional Construction: The Simulation
Psyvariar Delta (Japan)
Punch Line (PD Qube)
Raven: Remastered, The
Riot Civil Unrest
Runbow: Deluxe Edition
Slime San Superslime Edition (Limited Run Games)
SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
Snow Moto Racing Freedom (ntsc version)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
State of Mind (Daedalic Entertainment) (Europe)
Steins Gate Elite
Super Smash Bros. ‘2018’
Syberia 3
Terraria
Tiny Troopers Joint Ops (Wired Productions) (Europe)
Undertale
Urban Trial Playground
Va-11-Hall-A (Japan Exclusive W/English Option)
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Victor Vron: Overkill Edition
Vostok Inc (Wired Productions) (Europe)
V Rally 4
Warhammer 40,000 Deathwatch
Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut
Yesterday Origins (Europe)
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles

Edited on by revolutionika

revolutionika

revolutionika

https://nintendeal.com/news/3rd-party-digital-sales-in-u.s.-s...

Hmmm. It’s slowly happening, I’m guessing a lot of the younger generation and some older generation are more frequently choosing digital. Makes me wonder how many more console generations there will be before a total digital console from Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. That’s when I don’t buy a new system.

revolutionika

twelvestar

anyone else notice Signature Edition Games removed Brawlout Signature Edition from their site? Standard Edition is still listed...

P.S. - long time thread lurker, first time posting.

twelvestar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic