Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 11,415

Sodalis010

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Magician wrote:

Preoders for Flinthook and Mercenary Kings via Limited Run Games open Monday, April 23rd.

I neeeed that big box!

Same here! I really must have this. If i miss this. Can someone sell me the steelbook If they get it!

Sodalis010

rumandgore

Don’t forget that usually run two orders, the first at 10am est and the second at 6pm est. I missed the Thimbleweed Park big box on the first go, but got it on the second.

rumandgore

HiFX

Magician wrote:

HiFX wrote:

It was my understanding that GalGun 2 was set to be released on April 24th. To my surprise yesterday, I see that VGP (https://www.videogamesplus.ca/index.php) had taken it out of "Pre Order" status, and is now officially shipping it for sale, slightly earlier than predicted.

I searched on Amazon (Canada) and found a listing for it. Bought it yesterday, and it arrived tonight, through Prime shipping. Curious to check this game out.

Link for anyone interested: https://www.amazon.ca/GalGun-Bonus-Badges-Nintendo-Switch/dp/...

Untitled

I thought about ordering the Rice Digital-exclusive limited editions of Gal Gun 2 and Song of Memories, but then I realized that those are games I wouldn't even play. I like visual novels and rail shooters, but the subject matter in those games? Definitely not my jam.

I played it a little, last night. Bland gameplay, nothing too engaging. For my specific purposes, this game only serves as being part of a larger collection, rather than one I hold dear, because of gameplay. Lol

HiFX

Magician

MrCIB wrote:

Disgaea 1 Complete - Rosen Queen's Finest Edition

https://store.nisamerica.com/disgaea-1-complete-rosen-queens-...

Awesome! Time to use my $5 coupon.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Aurumonado

Grabbed the copy of Wild Guns at my local EB games today. I have this community to thank for updating me on it.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

TalonMan

HiFX wrote:

It was my understanding that GalGun 2 was set to be released on April 24th. To my surprise yesterday, I see that VGP (https://www.videogamesplus.ca/index.php) had taken it out of "Pre Order" status, and is now officially shipping it for sale, slightly earlier than predicted.

I searched on Amazon (Canada) and found a listing for it. Bought it yesterday, and it arrived tonight, through Prime shipping. Curious to check this game out.

Link for anyone interested: https://www.amazon.ca/GalGun-Bonus-Badges-Nintendo-Switch/dp/...

Untitled

I had ordered the special edition one through ricedigital, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that it had (quietly, and without warning) shipped this past Tuesday... ...I still haven't SEEN it yet, but so far as I can tell it's on its way!!

TalonMan

TalonMan

Paraka wrote:

@TalonMan - Booo mine has yet to be sent!

I'm getting the "US Version" - is that the same one you're getting? Have you actually gone to the store and checked your order? I received absolutely ZERO notification - I just happened to hop on there to check on the order and to my surprise, it was marked "Shipped"

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - well there in lies the rub. I made the order under the belief it makes an account along with it. It didn't.

Though I have the preorder numbers, I just cannot simply login and check.

Paraka

rumandgore

Limited Run Games just announced Night Trap! Releasing this summer.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Magician

rumandgore wrote:

Ugh, publishing a game like Night Trap honestly feels like LRG is padding their release schedule. Night Trap isn't much of a game. It's only held up as a reminder of when and why the game ratings board was created.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

rumandgore wrote:

Night trap on the switch?? Now that’s odd

SpaceAce13

MrCIB

I ordered (2) Gun Gal 2 Free Hugs Edition and only 1 Free Hugs box came with 2 games packed outside. I had to email Rice Digital customer support because even the packing slip was wrong however, I noticed the game was outside of the Free Hugs box. I’m not opening the box until I get the dispute settled but I wonder if they are all like this..... strange to me. Anyone else notice this?

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

SpaceAce13

rumandgore wrote:

The announcement trailer is actually pretty cool, imo.

Oh that’s perfect! I’m going to try to get all LRG special editions, that’s one I’m worried I’ll end up having to pay scalper price for. I think it’ll go quick

SpaceAce13

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

I ordered (2) Gun Gal 2 Free Hugs Edition and only 1 Free Hugs box came with 2 games packed outside. I had to email Rice Digital customer support because even the packing slip was wrong however, I noticed the game was outside of the Free Hugs box. I’m not opening the box until I get the dispute settled but I wonder if they are all like this..... strange to me. Anyone else notice this?

Wow - that is NOT cool!!! I've never ordered from ricedigital before, so this has me really concerned...

TalonMan

TalonMan

...and as for the Night Trap thing - if we're talking about the original, I don't really care much for the game... ...BUT, there's DANA FREAKIN' PLATO!!!! LOL!!!

I will be ALL OVER this game!

TalonMan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic