Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 781 to 800 of 2,042

C-Chakra

@Mika1122 Finally beat Koopa Jumps, perfect difficulty once you know what to do. I really enjoyed it. Lol I really wanted to score best time. Got it eventually! Not sure what you could change, seems pretty good to me.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

BanjoPickles

My latest, titled Don’t You Dare Stop! Rev. 1! It’s still in the rough draft stage, but I thought it was fun enough to upload. I usually only create about six or seven stages then spend weeks revising them.

Anyway, check it out!

CH0-087-BYG

BanjoPickles

GorillaHuff

Made some new levels this past week feel free to check them out:

Mario And The Beanstalk
8JR-1HG-63G
A Hot Ride
OG6-X3M-Y7G
An Oldie But A Goodie
DB5-2W4-G6G
Rodent Rampage
HWF-OON-2RG

Thanks in advance for any plays and feedback.

GorillaHuff

SMM2KYLE

Spent a ton of time on this doozy of a level. It’s my first one. Tons of new puzzles I haven’t seen before. Let me know what you think.
TSW-FNN-YHG

SMM2KYLE

dj0s

I've got some that I'm really into. Would love thoughts/feedback:

**"Five Holes for Super Flower"**: Q1V-JH3-MXF
Five "holes" for Mario to trick shot using super fire flower.

**"Night Golf 2 Babay!!"**: M1M-LBP-Q1H
Six "holes" this time, a little cleaner on the design and some new concepts.

**"Don't Kill Bill!"**: Q14-9Y9-3HG
I was really psyched about this one, but it hasn't got a ton of play yet. You have to let Bill lead the way (or lead bill!) into barriers to allow you to complete the level.

**"Intergalactic Beaver Butcher"**: V5M-V25-KSG
Nothin fancy here except the art. Hella space ships containing Rocky Wrenchers. Gotta take em all out.

dj0s

dj0s

@MarioBrickLayer dude. This was SUCH A GOOD LEVEL. Boss battle was great, ending was super clever. Hard but not trolling. So good.

dj0s

Namco

12B-KKG-74G

You're task is simple. You're going to rob a bank. You'll be provided with weapons and explosives. Take the elevator to the heavily guarded vault. Take the cash and use the air shaft to escape the building. Be careful... You don't want to end up in some kind of supermax prison

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

m20tgd

@Alysion

I tried the one as I’ve never done Kaizo tricks myself before. I managed the shell jump, but couldn’t figure out the mid-air. I Googled how to do it and apparently it’s been patched out of SMM2. Is there some other way to make the jump or are they still possible?

m20tgd

2Huskies

B13-PSF-XGG, "Recurring Nightmare" - "Please help wake Mario from this horrible dream!"

I tried to make a course that felt similar to the classic ghost house courses from Super Mario World, where I oftentimes I felt I was being misled! This isn't super difficult; I would put it on the upper end of a "Normal" level. I would love to hear people's thoughts!

2Huskies

Kaze666x

Hi. I have made more than a few courses since the game came out so I will post them here. I have too many to post so I will post my maker ID with it so you can check out the rest if you would like. I will just post a few of the newest ones here.

Maker ID: 54Y-759-SKG

Ancient Desert Castle Uncovered: JGL-265-MDF (Standard, Themed) SMB1 desert level with 3 distinct parts. Damage boosting can mostly get you through on this one. Moderately Challenging.

Ocean Floor Obstacles: V55-MXN-S0G (Standard, Themed) SMW water level with an above ground option as well. Moderately Challenging.

Mario in the House: BH6-1W7-CPG (Puzzle-solving, Themed) NSMB ghost house with tricky puzzles. You need to know everything that Mario can do in the NSMB style for this one. Moderately Challenging.

Dreadful Poison Swamp: ND2-7N3-PRG (Speedrun, Short and Sweet) SMW forest theme at night. Poison rises and falls quickly and no mushrooms allowed. There is a speedrun route as well. Pretty Hard.

Mario Flies to Space: FN6-4HK-1XF (Short and Sweet, Themed) SMB3 sky theme at night. This was a fun experimentation with low gravity physics. Pretty standard level and not too hard if you use the tanooki leaf. Moderately Challenging.

Edited on by Kaze666x

Kaze666x

C-Chakra

@dj0s sweet levels man. Totally dig em

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

chardir

Here are a couple of my levels. They are both lightweight puzzle solving style.

Pitch Black
Y8S-J27-WWG

Pipe Maze
6H9-0LK-D4G

Friend Code: SW-1014-2011-3950 (Switch name: Dii)
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: LMR-JBK-RWG

txmpn

Legend Of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

H98-X3P-S9G

A short puzzle map. Enjoy.

txmpn

BanjoPickles

My latest, Super Mario Sunshine Land. Can you collect all the coins?

CF7-LM9-7JF

BanjoPickles

NintendoByNature

Made a step brothers themed level. I know I know... I should grow up. But here it Is..

Boats N Foes
KVQ-C1D-CMF

Mostly boss battles 😁

Look for all the step brothers references.

NintendoByNature

Kezi

New course please check it out!

Style: Themed, Puzzle Solving

Name: Zelda’s OoT Water Temple

ID: TNC - BQX - HVF

A Mario take on the legend of Zelda OoT water temple

Kezzle

TeemuFIN

Even though I say this myself, I’m starting to learn how to make good levels. Here’s one of my new ones. This one is a bit harder (not too hard of course). )

Mario 3 Castle #1: 0LB-HQB-S4G

TeemuFIN

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic