Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 2,042

Bib_Fury

@Dr_Jungle The stars are just a trick. I feel in Nintendo made Mario games the star makes you rush past important power ups or shortcuts/pipes.

They stop you from exploring the local area as you feel the need to get as far through the level before they run out. It's the reason the halfway point is before the one way gate. Gets you back to hopefully pay more attention the the local area.

Someone has completed it now and drawn an arrow showing the correct route. Making the entire level redundant.

Edited on by antdickens

Bib_Fury

goldenhaze

Name: Keep of distress
Level ID: 3M7-74J-0JG
Style: SMB3
Theme: Castle
Difficulty: Expert
Description: Well, hello there

goldenhaze

KingBowser86

"The cycle never repeats itself in quite the same way..."
New Super Mario World is here! Yoshi's Island and a glimpse beyond have been greatly revamped (and have the occasional sly homage)! As these are the first levels, they're mostly easy and show you how to play (all have been playtested). The Flying Airship is a sprawling, swashbuckling level if you like your levels a bit more on the challenging side of the difficulty presented in the original SMW.

NSMW: Yoshi's Island 1 - ID: 2WR-W9Y-MJG
NSMW: Yoshi's Island 2 - ID: 8QC-RFB-93G
NSMW: Egg Island - ID: 422-HRK-CLF
NSMW: Yoshi's Island 3 - ID: 4Q2-QFP-HFG
NSMW: #1 Bowser Jr.'s Castle - ID: BWW-0NJ-VRF
NSMW: Donut Secret 1 - ID: Q9Y-CJY-MJG
NSMW: Flying Airship - ID: NQQ-XQ7-7VF

Edited on by KingBowser86

KingBowser86

Bib_Fury

My next attempt at making a level.

SMW style this time.

MW7-THK-V1G

Can you find the two other routes out of the level?

Could anyone who has a go on it give me some feed back.

Made a nice little poster to go with it http://www.bibfacetious.co.uk/flyingmario.jpg

Also

Also does anybody know how to attach a picture to my posts?

Edited on by Bib_Fury

Bib_Fury

zwetzel4

Mario World RPG: The Lost 1-up Mushroom
RKC-XXB-48G
Find the Stolen 1-up Mushroom!

zwetzel4

sjmartin

@zwetzel4 - MARIO goes to the arcade was a lot of fun! Thank you for putting in more than enough coins. Well designed!

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

sjmartin

@carlos82 - Bowser’s Retro Revenge was simply brilliant! Oh my! And what a challenge! So well designed! Amazingly unique. Bravo!

Twitter:

inkypiranhaplant

Course ID: 0QH-VD9-HFF
Style: 3D World
Theme: Snow
Difficulty: Normal

Blink-Block Summit - A platforming level using the blinking blocks in 3D World. Level isn't too long, but has two checkpoints. If you have good timing this should be simple enough to beat. (Any comments left on the level would be greatly appreciated because I admittedly would like to unlock the chicken hoodie)

inkypiranhaplant

sjmartin

@simbabbad - le Lievre Et la Tortue was a fun level! Definitely had a strong starry. On the whole, a good use of the blinking blocks.

Twitter:

tnasura

@inkypiranhaplant - Blink-Block Summit is a very well designed level! I like how you used the Blinking Blocks in a variety of different ways! It was also pretty challenging since you have to have good timing!

tnasura

tnasura

@Pwepa - I Played your course Use Your Head 2, The Headining. It is a really fun puzzle course with a great use of 3D World mechanics! I also really liked the puzzles in it, they were pretty challenging and I took a while! Good course!

tnasura

Pwepa

@tnasura thanks, that one took a while, had to reupload it 3 times because i kept finding problems with it

Pwepa

tnasura

@Dr_Jungle - [SMMK] Toadette Raceway is a great level! I really like how you made good use of the Koopa Car and recreating Mario Kart, it is one of my fav games! Good Level!

tnasura

tnasura

@Simbabbad - Le Lièvre et la Tortue is a great level! I really like the creative way of using blinking blocks and how there are several paths you can take to win!

tnasura

tnasura

I am new to Super Mario Maker 2, so I just started making levels. Here is one of my levels:
20 Cavern Dash
ID: 58Y - 1S6 - R1H
Style: New Super Mario Bros. U
Theme: Underground
Tags: Speedrun and Short and Sweet
Hope you enjoy!

tnasura

Dr_Jungle

tnasura wrote:

I am new to Super Mario Maker 2, so I just started making levels. Here is one of my levels:
20 Cavern Dash
ID: 58Y - 1S6 - R1H
Style: New Super Mario Bros. U
Theme: Underground
Tags: Speedrun and Short and Sweet
Hope you enjoy!

This was a fun and challenging level which took me a few attempts to complete but wasnt frustrating. It was a great level

Dr_Jungle

Dr_Jungle

New level!

MarioVania CW1-M4K-QKF - A MetroidVania style course that requires backtracking through previous areas to progress through the stage. This project took me 5 1/2 hours to do and many problems were encountered along the way. The level is difficult in parts but shouldn’t be to hard.

Replying to feedback

@tnasura thanks for the feedback. I love all the MarioKart games but MK8DX is my favourite!

Dr_Jungle

tnasura

@Dr_Jungle - MarioVania is a creative and challenging level! I really liked the creative way of using on and off blocks and how you had to backtrack to progress! Great Level! I also tried speedruning it, got a world record of 1 min 30 secs. Not perfect, but pretty good.

Edited on by tnasura

tnasura

zwetzel4

Under the Sea!
YNM-LCQ-5RG
Dive underwater and discover the aquatic wildlife of the Mushroom Kingdom!

zwetzel4

tnasura

@zwetzel4 - Under The Sea! is a great underwater level with a good use of enemies like cheep cheeps and bloopers! Nice Level!

tnasura

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic