Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,301

GrailUK

Metroid Prime Trilogy
Super Monkey Ball DX
Devil May Cry HD Trilogy
Vanquish 1 and 2

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Grumblevolcano

The spotlight on Three Houses makes it seems like maybe the Mario Tennis Aces slot is still possible.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DannyBoi

What time is it at?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Diddy64

nintendobynature wrote:

I'm putting my wants and predictions in the same category, deal with it!

• Skyward Sword HD
  • new 2d top down zelda
    Mario maker 2
  • new donkey kong country game
  • super mario galaxy 1 and 2 bundle
  • snowboard kids extra Cold and slopey edition 😁
  • resident evil 2 remaster
  • release dates for the 3 re games we were told about last year
  • hitman games coming
  • super mario 3d world dx
  • last but certainly not least, MP trilogy being released digitally out now with a physical coming in the summer

Yes to everything in it! 😊

Undergoing games: Donkey Kong Country 2, Final Fantasy VII, Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy).

faint

@IceClimbers Hmmm I figured they’d just port over the all in one boxboy collection Japan got on the 3ds with a few more levels tacked on.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Diddy64

My predictions and wishlist:

1. Bravely Third trailer.
2. Mario Odyssey DLC.
3. 2D Zelda.
4. Spyro Reignited Trilogy.
5. The surprise announcement will be either a Metroid Prime Trilogy HD game or another good announcement like a 2D Metroid game, either a remake or a new game.

Undergoing games: Donkey Kong Country 2, Final Fantasy VII, Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy).

Grumblevolcano

I think we'll get a release date for Killer Queen Black and Ninjala in this Direct. There's only 4 games from E3 2018 that don't have release dates:

• Daemon X Machina
  • Fire Emblem Three Houses
  • Killer Queen Black
  • Ninjala

Release dates for the other 2 seem almost guaranteed.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Dezzy

@DannyBoi

6am. Somewhere.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

IceClimbers

@Grumblevolcano Killer Queen Black was announced to be coming in Q3 a week or two ago.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

rallydefault

Expecting Assassin's Creed and Spyro confirmations.

WANTING 2D Zelda... though the rumors I'm reading say it's very "weird" and probably not what most people want.

rallydefault

NintendoByNature

Maybe the links awakening remake announcement is upon us 🤔

NintendoByNature

FragRed

I have insider information about what to expect so big spoilers ahead.

Reggie is going to personally read through all our hopes and dreams for games from Nintendo across multiple forums and will laugh and insult each of them in turn.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

Grumblevolcano

@redd214 Following with a trailer for the 3rd game in the Retro DKC trilogy and Cranky Kong as a playable character for Smash

(I'd honestly like that, Retro now doing Prime 4 makes me think we're not seeing another DK game until the Switch's successor which would be unfortunate)

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

1UP_MARIO

I just hope it has something mario

Untitled

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Diddy64

@nintendobynature I hope so. After 2 years of Breath of the Wild being released (we are just three weeks away from March 3), I think a 2D Zelda announcement could happen this year, even if the game came out at this last year's months.

Edited on by Diddy64

Diddy64

@Grumblevolcano Agreed. I also hope that Nintendo find a way that neither Donkey Kong games and Prime games got delayed because of having to choose between one or the other. Hopefully they give DKC's license to a team/studio that can make good 2D games.

CharlieGirl

now that it's confirmed the Feb 13th Direct is only about Switch games, can we just collectively admit the 3DS is dead?

I'll be your 1up girl

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933 | My Nintendo: CharlieSmile | Nintendo Network ID: CharlieSmile

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic