Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 941 to 960 of 15,474

Anti-Matter

Octane wrote:

@TheLZdragon I make up the rules, 1 is a prime number

Oh, No Mr-I-Know-Math-Too-Much.
Prime numbers start from number 2, then followed by 3, 5 , 7, 11, 13, etc.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Octane

@Anti-Matter It's not a composite either, it's a prime if you know what you're doing

Octane

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Correction: 4 isn't a Prime YET...

On a side note: oh, great. Another one of those tiny, unclickable/unzoomable pictures. What the hell are people using to post these thumbnails?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

RR529

Hoping to see more Daemon X Machina & Yoshi in terms of stuff we know about, and in terms of announcements I'd like to see Metroid Prime Trilogy HD (as I've only ever played the 2D games) and that 2D Zelda if the rumours turn out to be true. Also would really like to see a Mario Golf announced, though as Tennis Aces just released last year, I don't expect to see it until next year at the earliest (I'll probably eventually nab Everybody's Golf over on PS4 to tide me over until then).

Not too fussed about 3rd party announcements. I'm sure there will be some, and am glad more people will be able to play them, but as I also have a PS4 they're not too important to me (there are certainly games that would "feel" better as Switch games though, so I'm sure a couple of announcements may catch my fancy).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Harmonie

I hope we get to see Animal Crossing. I'm not betting my life on it, but it is the one thing I'd be the most excited to see. Pokemon, too, but I don't know the chances of them announcing the new Pokemon generation here. There seems to be some talk of it potentially happening, but while I think it's possible that GF could change, I'm saying it's very likely we'll see it separately.

See, I'm trying to hype this responsibly. Don't hate me tomorrow when I talk about how disappointing it was anyway. =P

Edited on by Harmonie

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

NintendoByNature

I can't wait! By this time tomorrow I'll be mapping out my purchases for the next few months. Sooo excited!

NintendoByNature

Lagster_YT

Animal crossing and if I want to make a stretch, Pokemon but I doubt it. Maybe some ssbu persona game-play.

Subscribe to Lagster YT & Stay Laggy ;)

OrsonZedd

1 could be considered a prime number simply because it isn't composite. The reason mathematicians don't consider it prime has more to do with how you factor composite numbers, since strictly speaking every number is divisible by 1, the factors of 2 could be 2, 1, 1, 1, 1 . . . etc.

But 0, now that's a real prime.

OrsonZedd

hirokun

I am prepared for pure mediocrity. Anyone expecting anything more shall be roundly chuckled at for their naivete.

That being said, I would expect them to probably do a fake ending and then actually end it with a reveal for the next pokeymanz. Otherwise I could see them giving a more definitive timeframe for animal crossing, like a seasonal ballpark. Nothing crazy. We almost certainly will see something on Daemon X Machina or maybe that new gamefreak game that isn't pokemon.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

AndreaF96

@OrsonZedd math is all about definitions. In mathematics the definition of a prime is: each natural number greater than 1 that is only divisible by itself and 1. End of the story.

AndreaF96

Aozz101x

Senran Kagura creator retweets Nintendo Direct announcement
https://gonintendo.com/stories/328616-senran-kagura-creator-r...

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

BenGrimm

Here’s hoping it’s action packed and full of exciting news and brand new games just so people can stop complaining, if only for a few minutes at least .

BenGrimm

OrsonZedd

@AndreaF96 Right but my point is exactly that. Number of factors is a property of numbers. Primeness is a construct

OrsonZedd

AndreaF96

Number of factors is a construct too, because it relies on the definition of factors, which relies on the definition of division, which relies on the definition of multiplication, and so on down the rabbit hole all the way down to the peano axioms.

AndreaF96

Fowlersrs

What has this topic become, some of you guys need a pint of fresh air jesus cone up for a breather....

Fowlersrs

Octane

So here are my predictions for the Direct:
20 min: Fire Emblem Three Houses
5 min: Fire Emblem Zeroes for 3DS
7 min: Fire Emblem Dancing for iOS
2 min: Remainder of the Smash DLC are FE characters
1 min: Please understand, we cancelled FE Three Houses, see you in 2067!

Octane

JoyBoy

4 seconds: Pikmin 4 logo

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Aozz101x

Octane wrote:

30 Mins: of Nintendo telling us why Fire Emblem: Three Houses was cancelled
2 Mins: Mario Kart 8 Super Duper DX with Funky Mode
3 Mins: of Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival DX
"We have one more announcement!"
1 Min: Teaser of Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival 2
and the Show ends!

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

FragRed

Octane wrote:

20 min: Pikmin 4
5 min: Hey Pikmin 2 for 3DS
7 min: Pikmin Slot Machine for iOS
2 min: Telling everyone how all Pikmin characters and references are being removed from Super Smash Bros Ultimate with immediate affect.
1 min: Please understand, all Pikmin titles are cancelled for the next fifty years

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic