Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,293

Diddy64

nintendobynature wrote:

With a surprise reveal that yacht club games has been working on a new game and possibly shovel knight sequel. It's 3d and has an n64 ocarina of time vibe

@nintendobynature I would love to see many indie games make 3D games in 64 Bits! 😍

Undergoing games:
Fire Emblem Awakening (mostly focused on this game)
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest (playing it sometimes)
Donkey Kong Country 2 (on pause)
Final Fantasy VII (on pause)
Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy) (on pause)

LzWinky

Octane wrote:

Octane wrote:

The next Direct will be on a day that is a product of multiple prime numbers, and the name of the day will end on a 'y'. You heard it here first folks!

13 = 1 * 13; and it's on a Wednesday. I'm a bloody prophet!

1 is not a prime number

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Dragon Quest Builders 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GrailUK

@TheLZdragon There are three types of people in this world. Those that can count and those that can't.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Agriculture

Octoguy wrote:

I’m so hyped for the Direct! Here are my predictions:

• 10 minutes or more of Fire Emblem Three Houses.
  • Wii U port(s), Probably Pikmin 3, maybe Wonderful 101(I really wish they would port Super Mario 3D World, that game was great!).
  • NSO announcements: Upcoming NES games for March and April, SNES games are announced, 10 of them will be available right after the Direct, new SNES Switch controllers revealed, they will be released in May.
  • Luigi’s Mansion 3: a new trailer reveals a bit of the story and new mechanics, the title will remain the same and the game will release in Summer.
  • Indies: New info for Untitled Goose Game and Steam World Quest.
  • 3rd Party: Spyro reveal, coming Summer 2019. Assassins Creed reveal, coming 2019
  • New Splatoon 2 free update, this time it’ll really be the last one, the update includes new weapons, stages and new hairstyles for Inklings and Octolings.
  • Super Mario Odyssey DLC: the DLC will include new kingdoms and outfits, Isle Delfino is the surprise reveal.
  • Boxboy trilogy is coming to Switch with new levels and co-op multiplayer, the game launches right after the Direct.

“ That’s it for today’s Nintendo Direct, thanks for watching! Oh.... we have one last thing to reveal, please have a look at the last video for the day.”

• Super Mario Maker 2 or Metroid Prime Trilogy HD reveal, coming 2019.

Sounds good. Odyssey kingdom DLC would be great. The only thing I would add is more third party ports, such as Devil May Cry HD Collection and possibly Silent Hill HD Collection or Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

Agriculture

NintendoByNature

@SamusLv7 could you imagine shovel knight with gameplay of zelda oot? How great would that be?

NintendoByNature

LzWinky

GrailUK wrote:

@TheLZdragon There are three types of people in this world. Those that can count and those that can't.

Someone's about to experience subtraction

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Octane wrote:

@TheLZdragon I make up the rules, 1 is a prime number

Not as Prime as 4, right?

Diddy64

@nintendobynature as long as they left intact the most important things that make Shovel Knight a good game, along with adding new things that can take advantage of it being in 3D, it can work.

Edited on by Diddy64

Undergoing games:
Fire Emblem Awakening (mostly focused on this game)
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest (playing it sometimes)
Donkey Kong Country 2 (on pause)
Final Fantasy VII (on pause)
Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy) (on pause)

Anti-Matter

Octane wrote:

@TheLZdragon I make up the rules, 1 is a prime number

Oh, No Mr-I-Know-Math-Too-Much.
Prime numbers start from number 2, then followed by 3, 5 , 7, 11, 13, etc.
Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Octane

@Anti-Matter It's not a composite either, it's a prime if you know what you're doing

Octane

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Correction: 4 isn't a Prime YET...

On a side note: oh, great. Another one of those tiny, unclickable/unzoomable pictures. What the hell are people using to post these thumbnails?

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

RR529

Hoping to see more Daemon X Machina & Yoshi in terms of stuff we know about, and in terms of announcements I'd like to see Metroid Prime Trilogy HD (as I've only ever played the 2D games) and that 2D Zelda if the rumours turn out to be true. Also would really like to see a Mario Golf announced, though as Tennis Aces just released last year, I don't expect to see it until next year at the earliest (I'll probably eventually nab Everybody's Golf over on PS4 to tide me over until then).

Not too fussed about 3rd party announcements. I'm sure there will be some, and am glad more people will be able to play them, but as I also have a PS4 they're not too important to me (there are certainly games that would "feel" better as Switch games though, so I'm sure a couple of announcements may catch my fancy).

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Harmonie

I hope we get to see Animal Crossing. I'm not betting my life on it, but it is the one thing I'd be the most excited to see. Pokemon, too, but I don't know the chances of them announcing the new Pokemon generation here. There seems to be some talk of it potentially happening, but while I think it's possible that GF could change, I'm saying it's very likely we'll see it separately.

See, I'm trying to hype this responsibly. Don't hate me tomorrow when I talk about how disappointing it was anyway. =P

Edited on by Harmonie

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

NintendoByNature

I can't wait! By this time tomorrow I'll be mapping out my purchases for the next few months. Sooo excited!

NintendoByNature

Lagster_YT

Animal crossing and if I want to make a stretch, Pokemon but I doubt it. Maybe some ssbu persona game-play.

Stay Laggy ;)

OrsonZedd

1 could be considered a prime number simply because it isn't composite. The reason mathematicians don't consider it prime has more to do with how you factor composite numbers, since strictly speaking every number is divisible by 1, the factors of 2 could be 2, 1, 1, 1, 1 . . . etc.

But 0, now that's a real prime.

OrsonZedd

hirokun

I am prepared for pure mediocrity. Anyone expecting anything more shall be roundly chuckled at for their naivete.

That being said, I would expect them to probably do a fake ending and then actually end it with a reveal for the next pokeymanz. Otherwise I could see them giving a more definitive timeframe for animal crossing, like a seasonal ballpark. Nothing crazy. We almost certainly will see something on Daemon X Machina or maybe that new gamefreak game that isn't pokemon.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic