Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 841 to 860 of 15,874

Grumblevolcano

I looked back on the Switch era Directs, the main ones were this: 2017 was announce on Monday and release on Wednesday, 2018 was announce on Wednesday and release on Thursday

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

troy258

If it doesn't get announced today it will probably be on Thursday.

troy258

FragRed

In before Nintendo uploads "Nintendo Update" video in which they explain how Nintendo has been scrapped and rebooted and to look forward to further updates on trading cards by Retro Studios. All hardware will self destruct. Please understand.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

kopaka

I'd better play with hanafuda cards than new Yoshi game, so yes please

Edited on by kopaka

"Заходишь в тему,видишь бессмысленные споры и часто мелькающий ник "кольт"....я даже не удивлен." - Blink

Switch Friend Code: SW-2093-2267-6039 | 3DS Friend Code: 0087-3480-4012 | My Nintendo: Midos | Nintendo Network ID: 437kolt | Twitter:

Octane

Hanafuda RPG. If TPC doesn't want to make another Pokemon TCG, Nintendo has to do it.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

@Octane was not pleased with the lack of Pikmin 4 news so all Nintendo events have been cancelled until Pikmin 4 is ready to be shown off

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

kopaka

Yea, Pikmin 4 is obviously a lie (misunderstanding) at this point. Pikmin 3 is much more realistic assumption for NSW.

"Заходишь в тему,видишь бессмысленные споры и часто мелькающий ник "кольт"....я даже не удивлен." - Blink

Switch Friend Code: SW-2093-2267-6039 | 3DS Friend Code: 0087-3480-4012 | My Nintendo: Midos | Nintendo Network ID: 437kolt | Twitter:

troy258

@kopaka There are rumours that pikmin 4 has been changed late in the development. I think that It was being developed for the Wii U but that they decided to change development to the switch which would mean reworking the game because the switch doesn't have a game pad.

troy258

Octane

@Grumblevolcano I'm going to cancel the Switch if they don't come out with Pikmin 4 news soon.

Octane

Anti-Matter

I had told by the game shop owner last time when i played Kurikin Nano Island Story (NDS) at his shop, after i explained about Kurikin gameplay he said the gameplay of Kurikin was kinda like Pikmin. I mean, on Kurikin i controlled a bunch of Kins aka Bacterias in one medium (Battle arena) by circle of them and then linked them to the opponent and they will move toward the opponent and start attacking. I have never played Pikmin before, i have no interest about them but i heard between Kurikin and Pikmin had some similarity in term of directing a group of small creatures to attack the opponent. If you never heard Kurikin, this is the video of Kurikin gameplay.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Diddy64

Hopefully this year could be ideal to announce a 2D Metroid since Samus Returns got announced in E3 2017 and released in September of that same year. After all, Mercury Stream hasn't been mentioned, which may point to them making a 2D Metroid in secret because we all know how secretly is Nintendo with their games.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

MaverickSlasher

i hope they announce a star fox game
hell i would even play a remake of zero ( as long as they change the god forsaken controls

MaverickSlasher

DannyBoi

We could know at 3:00 today if it is on Wednesday. Must be Direct with everyone;).

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

FragRed

@DannyBoi Nintendo are going to be announcing all Directs 2 days after the Direct took place for 2019. It’s a new strategy they’re trying

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Grumblevolcano

Announcement isn't today.

Grumblevolcano

NintendoByNature

I wonder how salty and embarrassed king zhell will feel if no direct comes Wednesday or Thursday. For my sake and his, I'm hoping he's right

NintendoByNature

ed5275

New diabolical twist: Nintendo Direct...available only via Nintendo Switch Online Service.

Dun Dun DUNNNNN.

(This is a joke, FYI)

Switch: 5856-1332-4219

DannyBoi

@nintendobynature I worry about that too. He is a trusted leaker, plus other people are backing him up on a direct on or announced at the 13th. If there is no announcement on the 13th, it does not mean he was wrong. It couldmean it will be announced as a surprise.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

gcunit

Seems strange to me that people say Zhell is a trusted leaker. Before about a week ago I'd never heard of the chap and I'm fairly sure he'd never been mentioned on this site/forum. Seemingly he's got an established track record, but how come his name never came up before now?

Seems each round of waiting we go through, a new leaker seems to rise to prominence.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic