Forums

Topic: Switch Controller Discussion

Posts 441 to 460 of 594

mav-i-am

Zero scratching (despite my kids using at and they are typical small kids),
Zero left joycon issues,
Zero issues with button placement (despite shovels for hands - most manufacturers dont make gloves for me).

Happy bunny!

Just waiting for a pretty third part controller and a car bracket that fits.

Switch games list,

Legend of Zelda BotW, Human resource machine, NBA Playgrounds, Street Fighter 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Overcooked, World of Goo.

Nintendo Network ID: mav-i-am | Twitter:

SKTTR

I wish Nintendo's official dock was more like the Nyko dock, being smaller and preventing scratches from the dock itself. It won't bend, and you can also see the screen, which would be great for 2 screen gameplay like on Wii U. All positives.

However, the dock is unnecessary as a whole. It's just for looks to have something resembling a home console. Next time, they get rid of it altogether and have just two cables, one for recharge, one for TV output.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

NaviAndMii

@SKTTR I haven't had a problem with the standard Dock really - I just wish that it was more travel friendly...the Nyko one looks like it would probably slip nicely in to my travel case, which is just ideal! Tabletop Mode is decent, but I'd prefer to play on a TV (particularly for split-screen multiplayer) where possible

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

mav-i-am

SKTTR wrote:

However, the dock is unnecessary as a whole. It's just for looks to have something resembling a home console. Next time, they get rid of it altogether and have just two cables, one for recharge, one for TV output.

except I already use 3................

Switch games list,

Legend of Zelda BotW, Human resource machine, NBA Playgrounds, Street Fighter 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Overcooked, World of Goo.

mav-i-am

Bit the bullet and ordered a NES30 controller. will pass on my thoughts when I have used it some.

Switch games list,

Jhena

My left joy con has returned^^ Today is a good day.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

mav-i-am

Used the NES30 for a while now, syncing was a PITA but now that is done I am enjoying using it.

A smidge small for my shovel hands, but the buttons feel good (for a third party controller) and it responds well.

(having a D pad for SF2 again is nice.)

Switch games list,

Reginald

Bought a Switch pro controller a little while ago following the recent update. Looking back now, I kind of regret not waiting until the Splatoon edition came out. I don't really much care much for Splatoon, but that one might've fixed the d-pad issues. Then again, maybe not.

Reginald

Samus7Killer

i wish i could find yellow joy cons in store.

Samus7Killer

concra

Samus7Killer wrote:

I love mine and they look so cool in handheld mode but honestly total guilt after the splurge cos essentially I now have 5 controllers (two sets joy con and pro)

concra

Samus7Killer

concra wrote:

Samus7Killer wrote:

I love mine and they look so cool in handheld mode but honestly total guilt after the splurge cos essentially I now have 5 controllers (two sets joy con and pro)

when I do eventually find them ill sell my grey ones. Or maybe keep em to mix amd match.. Yeah ill keep em.

Samus7Killer

NinROCK3T

IMO the yellow ones are kind ugly. I like the red/blue ones & those are the ones I have. I think white ones would be cool!

Go 2 my YT channel "ninrock3t"

Switch Friend Code: SW-5352-8021-7831 | My Nintendo: NinROCK3T | Nintendo Network ID: NinROCK3T | Twitter:

concra

NinROCK3T wrote:

IMO the yellow ones are kind ugly. I like the red/blue ones & those are the ones I have. I think white ones would be cool!

Never took to the shades of red/blue but guess that's why it's good they are making different colours for different tastes. Glad I now have a kinda classy pair (grey) and a fun pair (yellow) that match.

Edited on by concra

concra

NaviAndMii

I kind of want one yellow & the Splatoon green - but don't want either as a part of a pair - so I'm considering buying the Splatoon pair (green/pink), selling the pink one and picking up a single yellow Joy-Con so that I can have a red/blue/yellow/green set....it'd be a kind of convaluted way of going about getting what should be quite a basic combination of colours! ..but I think it'd be worth it - hey, with eBay prices as they are, I might even turn a profit! :/

NEStalgia

@NaviAndMii Are they even going to sell the green/pink in the West? I haven't found any listings for it, just the pink/green Pro controller. The Splatoon hardware bundles get red/blue in the West.....I think they can't make enough Splatoon stuff to sate Japan in time. I want it for the green as well...mostly to have a red & green Switch at Christmas Might have to import if we want them though.

Only Nintendo makes us want to buy $80 spare controllers just to have different colors. They've turned us all into fashionistas....

NEStalgia

burger_king

mav-i-am wrote:

Bit the bullet and ordered a NES30 controller. will pass on my thoughts when I have used it some.

very tempted to get the SNES30 Pro when it comes out... how do these controllers work with the switch though, i thought it didnt have bluetooth ?

Untitled

BurgerRob is the name ^_^

NaviAndMii

@NEStalgia Uh oh...

...I just had a look around the net and it appears that you are correct - can't find any Splatoon-themed Joy-Con on these fair shores

Ah well, that solves the little dilemma I was having at least! Ugh...

NEStalgia

@burger_king Switch has Bluetooth! Every Nintendo since the Wii has had Bluetooth. It uses it for the controllers (and therefore doesn't have Bluetooth AUDIO support... )

@NaviAndMii Yeah, I'm bummed too They might get here eventually...after they fill Japan's endless demand.

NEStalgia

Ryu_Niiyama

...I just want two Green joycon...sigh.

Counting down until my HRAP comes in though.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

NEStalgia

@Ryu_Niiyama What do you actually intend to play with the HRAP when it comes in? So far it's just the Neo Geo fighters, Neo Geo Shmups, and USFII that seem to have use of it (I WISH Pokken did, I'd use it! But since even the arcade cabinet uses a controller with a d-pad that seems kind of pointless I guess )

Looking forward to it, but I admit Arms has taken the thunder out of it a little.

NEStalgia

Sorry, this topic has been locked.