Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,221

Sunsy

Just a heads up guys, the Easter event, you can earn blue tokens from just collecting nitro bottles.

40 tokens for collecting 15 (1 time)
20 tokens for collecting 10 (3 times, so 60 tokens)
10 tokens for collecting 5 (5 times, which results in 50)

You could get up to 150 blue tokens from this just by collecting nitro bottles.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

komodo182

@Sunsy Neat event eh?
You can also pay $3 for 400 tokens, 20 BP and like $200,000 coins

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

CurryPowderKeg79

komodo182 wrote:

@Sunsy Neat event eh?
You can also pay $3 for 400 tokens, 20 BP and like $200,000
coins

Thanks for the great Info @komodo182 Just bought the pack here in the U.S. for $1.99.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

komodo182

@CurryPowderKeg79 I'd say its worth it IMO. Plus I like to support the makers of this game every now and again.

Sunsy

@komodo182 Whoa, I didn't even spot that on the shop earlier. Not a bad deal considering it's 20 blueprints towards unlocking and starring up cars.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

komodo182

@Sunsy I liked it haha

C-Chakra

@komodo182 Hey mate.. next time you're in the game, boot and reinvite me (I think that's how you change club leaders). I'm going to try to still play and still want to be in the crew, but with my new work situation I just can't get the time to get into the game and when I do have the time, i'd rather just chill with some Animal Crossing at the moment. If I don't play enough in the next couple of weeks, don't think twice about booting me.

I sent you a friend request too mate, totally keen to give you a match on Wargroove sometime. Hit me up!

{edit} lol, that's right I have to leave the club, you can't boot me.. doing that now.

Edited on by C-Chakra

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

komodo182

@C-Chakra whats ur player id to add u back? Or just request to join. Our club id is in my signature.

C-Chakra

@komodo182 I just sent a request to join the club

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

Sunsy

@komodo182 Gave in, and bought the $3 Easter pack. It's 20 blueprints, so it saved me from grabbing two Easter 10-blueprint packs for 1,500 tokens like I usually would with holiday packs anyway. Also, two more blueprints to unlocking the Acura 2017 NSX.

Also, I don't mind buying a little something in F2P games I like. I already did in the Kirby Clash games on Switch and 3DS, as well as Paladins. I just see it as a way to say thank you to the people who make a fun game, because the game is free.

Thanks for the heads up.

Edited on by Sunsy

komodo182

@Sunsy I buy something (like $3 worth) every couple months or so. Feels weird not to give them some money for a game I play a lot.
@C-Chakra Welcome back. I promoted you anyway.

komodo182

@HobbitGamer
@ChoZanWan
@Tropical
@Greyfell

Not sure if this will work since I don't know if you guys have the same user name here as on the switch. Do you guys still want to be in the club? This season is 21 days long and you haven't played yet. We are on day 17 of the season.

ChoZanWan

@komodo182 works fine. Unfortunately other ganes have gone and taken away my free time. Thanks for the games guys, you're a great club. I'll vacate my space for someone who has the time.

ChoZanWan

Switch Friend Code: SW-1708-5328-6496 | Twitter:

komodo182

@ChoZanWan Sounds good. If you want back in later, just let me know.

HobbitGamer

@komodo182 Same here, modo, I’m sucked into animal crossing and increased telework from Covid regulation changes. Free up my spot for some die hard 😁. For now anyway, haha

SiegeEngine for life!

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

komodo182

@HobbitGamer Sounds great. Let me know if you want back in later!

Sunsy

Got lucky today. Just thought "I'll grab one Easter pack for 75 blue tokens before this is over," and got three blueprints to the Acura 2017 NSX, thus unlocking it. Buying the Easter deal the other day left me needing two more.

Talk about lucky, that was the featured car, and I got it from a single pack.

bluedogrulez

@Sunsy Well played, sir! I tell you, that NSX at 2 stars continues to outperform my 3000+ Apollo in MP. No idea why, but solid car.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Sunsy

@komodo182 @bluedogrulez Thanks. I already used the NSX online after applying some upgrades, I was either winning races or coming in top three. Really nice to play with, gave it a spin earlier. Will keep the two stars in mind.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic