Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,221

Sunsy

Another successful car hunt. I love racing as Porches, and already unlocked the new 911 Targa 4S, thanks to playing and having enough for two guaranteed blueprint card packs, with plenty of blue tokens to spare (thanks for that loop trick @bluedogrulez). Still going to play the hunt for those extra blueprints, coins, and parts.

Oh I also unlocked the Ford GT and the Jaguar F-Type SVR. Being that guy who always races a Porche in games like this and Need for Speed, this made my day.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

komodo182

@Sunsy I just unlocked the 911 right now doing the car hunt.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

bluedogrulez

@Sunsy Congrats on the quick unlock! Great getting your favorite cars in this game...i’ve always loved Vettes and Lambos, but Porsche guys have a lot to be happy about now! Enjoy!

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Sunsy

@komodo182 Awesome, congrats!

@bluedogrulez Thanks, indeed it is. So much fun unlocking the kind of cars you like to race with and race them.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

HockeyStar53

@peloxbol We have a spot open. Currently 40k. You are welcome to The Underdogs extended team. Club ID: #d0c95

HockeyStar53

bluedogrulez

Anyone else see Ford vs. Ferrari? Gave me a new appreciation for the Ford GT.

Hop tip (jk): in the S Class Pro season, the last course is Ghost Ship (30” course) with a 3600+ recommendation. My 3500 Centurion, and 3350 Icona could not win. On a lark, I used my 3000 Ferrari FXX...and it WON!!

komodo182

@bluedogrulez I'm having trouble with my centenario. Stage 6 special events. I can beat the 36s time with my asterion (rating 2879), but not my centenario (rating 3587). Explain that one.

bluedogrulez

Yeah, right?!? The Centenario’s curb weight is significant...it’s like having a massive fish tank in the trunk, and that water sloshes around when you turn sharply and weights down air speed.

So there definitely seems to be courses that favor and disfavor certain cars. Wish you knew what track was up before picking car (in MP).

@komodo182

CurryPowderKeg79

Been doing nothing but the Daily Events Porsche 911 Targa 4S car hunt for a couple days straight. So far I've gotten the car & stared it up 3 times. Plus i got 2.8 million in coins/cash. This is a great way to earn coins/cash if you have a car that can beat 59 seconds. You can get up to 48,000 coins per run!!!

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

komodo182

@CurryPowderKeg79 sweet. I haven't done anything with the car yet, not even drove it.

bluedogrulez

@CurryPowderKeg79 THIS TIP IS GREAT!! Thank you!! Nice quick daily challenge for only 1 ticket, the ticket reserve and supply of capable cars never seems to deplete. FINALLY maxed out my DS...gotta love that boost.

Sunsy

@CurryPowderKeg79 I've been doing this because of the coins and the import parts. It's a great way to build up those, I find myself returning multiple times just to get it. Also, I ended up starring up the Porche 911 Targa 4S to three stars already from just doing this.

Randomness today, I got one of those packs with three Porche blueprints, while trying to build up coins.

bluedogrulez

It should be noted, however, the Targa has an initial boost of 18. LAME!!!

How weird is that You Can't Fly Challenge? The jackpot is at exactly TOP 78%. Here's the problem, once you place better than Top 78, a slower time does not count. So maybe start with a D car that stinks and work your way up. Also, requires ZERO tickets.

Edited on by bluedogrulez

Sunsy

@bluedogrulez I just came here about to ask about the event, lol. At least getting 10 jumps can nab you some tokens. I went right for my Centenario because of the high rank, and ended up getting 77%.

April Fools event I take it.

komodo182

Anyone get in the 78% and get great prizes?

bluedogrulez

The tricked out Pininfarinas are making a strong showing this MP Season. Seem like they are less vulnerable to knockdowns than before (when it was like they were made of paper mâché). Really maneuverable too. Any one rocking one of these in MP?

Edited on by bluedogrulez

C-Chakra

Since starting my new job, I haven't had much time to play. I think bumping you up to club leader might be in order @komodo182 ... I'm still playing when I can, but it's hard to find the time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

komodo182

@C-Chakra I can take it if you want.

bluedogrulez

Porsche 918 Spyder is no joke! Finally unlocked it yesterday and finished the Porsche season without even leveling it up (until the final race). Great car...and speaking of great cars, these dang 2900+ Pininfarinas are whipping my 3500+ Aventador in MP. Not bad for a C-class....

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic